Eyes Wide Shut: True DeKEKtives Edition

Previous Thread:
URGENT: Arm yourself ONLY for self-defense if you are reading these threads. DO NOT GET "SUICIDED" like many others before us

If this is all too much for you, Sabrina Carpenter for hope:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4VJyfCcOJc

MUST WATCH 3 MINUTE SUMMARY:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

THREAD THEME:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyu_MdKBXic

rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2

>Kids in the pool as "entertainment"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/

Rachel C(hild)handler
Jeffrey (((Epstein)))
P. Diddy (Dave Chappelle called this 12 years ago)
Eminem
Comet Pizza
Clintons
Possibly (not likely) Trumps
Many more including (((Hollywood))) stars

This is the Eyes Wide Shut/True Detective kind of shit. What will be seen here cannot be unseen. You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/culture/2004/apr/20/usa.world
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5bosmf/user_reveals_owner_of_uptown_pizza_to_be_andrew/
youtu.be/pzdK8yd45uA
cometpingpong.com/friends-1/
issuu.com/washingtonlife/docs/wl0615_inside_homes
rehold.com/Honolulu HI/PAKALA ST/577
archive.is/yutEx
aroundthekampfire.com/2016/09/apple-books-and-videos-for-kids.html?m=1
capecodtimes.com/article/20150527/news/150529459
pastebin.com/20TDV9Jq
pastebin.com/sXc3iptJ
pastebin.com/Meev3D6C
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/5AEXPd6y
joolausa.com/History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_imprisonment_of_American_journalists_by_North_Korea
nypost.com/2015/02/14/bill-clintons-libido-threatens-to-derail-hillary-again/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You guys are doing Kek's work, thank you

CTR IS IN PURE PANIC MODE THEY STARTED FLOODING LAST THREAD WITH 2000 CHAR SPAM

>theguardian.com/culture/2004/apr/20/usa.world
>Tuesday 20 April 2004 11.12 BST

They are known for purchasing "awkward" works, such as video installations, that many other private collectors will not consider. "It's easy to store them, but difficult to display them," says Podesta. To get round the problem, he and his wife have excavated a huge subterranean vault beneath their house outside Washington - a white space 5m square and 4m high in which it will be possible to show "very complicated video pieces" on all four walls.

>To get round the problem, he and his wife have excavated a huge subterranean vault beneath their house outside Washington - a white space 5m square and 4m high

i repeat

>Tony Podesta has had GIANT FUCKING SUBTERRANEAN VAULT UNDER HIS HOUSE SINCE BEFORE 2004

Tony Podesta has had GIANT FUCKING SUBTERRANEAN VAULT UNDER HIS HOUSE SINCE BEFORE 2004

>Tony Podesta has had GIANT FUCKING SUBTERRANEAN VAULT UNDER HIS HOUSE SINCE BEFORE 2004

Tony Podesta has had GIANT FUCKING SUBTERRANEAN VAULT UNDER HIS HOUSE SINCE BEFORE 2004

GOD DAMNIT JOHN PODESTA YOU SUBTERRANIAN SATANIC PEDOPHILE CANNIBAL.

contributing

We're so close, can you feel it?

Madeleine McCann (from Jimmy Comet's Instagram)

If this picture doesn't scream "pedophile" I don't know what will.

Anyone here want to infiltrate darknet and report back?

Thank you for ur work i'm on a ps4 and cant do shit

FUCK CTR FUCK CTR FUCK CTR THEY ARE IN DEATH MODE

They are known for purchasing "awkward" works, such as video installations, that many other private collectors will not consider. "It's easy to store them, but difficult to display them," says Podesta. To get round the problem, he and his wife have excavated a huge subterranean vault beneath their house outside Washington - a white space 5m square and 4m high in which it will be possible to show "very complicated video pieces" on all four walls.

>To get round the problem, he and his wife have excavated a huge subterranean vault beneath their house outside Washington - a white space 5m square and 4m high

i repeat

I'm not sure if this will help, but I've scraped all of jimmycomet's instagram images and videos and uploaded it to mega. Unfortunately I didn't get the comments, but the image captions are in the json file.

mega (dot) nz /
#!mhhlwLYA!ljN61_GgCXUzRZItkfSqIqwkfYCIrR9utdYE_1ZYrYU

Nice finds you could have overwatched in this mess:

GET THIS IN THE NEXT GENERAL OP

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5bosmf/user_reveals_owner_of_uptown_pizza_to_be_andrew/

OWNER OF UPTOWN PIZZA IS ANDREW KLINE - CLINTON DOJ APPOINTEE AND ONE OF FOUR HUMAN TRAFFICKING ATTORNEYS IN THE DOJ CIVIL RIGHTS DIVISOIN

DOJ CONFIRMED COMPROMISED

Second nice find:

HERES A PICTURE OF ALEFANTIS AND PODESTA RIGHT OFF HIS KIKEBOOK, WITH BONUS COMMENT ADMISSION
Also:

ignore silly images with McCann face similar to an alefantis "art" photo

PROTIP: it's unrelated

Madeleine McCann (from RSVP mag)

Wait, what? That looks nothing like her. Is there anything other than her visual that points to her being Maddie?

Anyone help me dig? Looking for a bit of organization to point me the right way. Want to stop this beast but sont quite know how to devote my search. Anyway someone wouls like to contact me to help?

Comet Ping Pong has been around since 2006, so none of this 'she hasn't aged' bullshit

Trying to keep up with the thread but holy FUCK you're annoying

no you're a shill and an hillary slider now please fuck off to your pedo boum-boum Le Infant Basement, fag

FUCKING CTR DIE YOU KIKE FUCKS

YOUR BOSS WILL HAVE NO USE FOR YOU SOON

Checked.

Yep

you guys are forgetting the ears and the eyes
mcann's eyes are different colors, and one even has a distinguishing brown spot, also her ears protrude more, also this photo is how old?

>REAL THREAD THEME
youtu.be/pzdK8yd45uA

Holy shit. Calm down spergmeister. Just saying, she doesn't look like Maddie. Carry on.

we're in the bad shit now man...

IT WAS POSTED NEARLY 3 YEARS AGO HOWEVER COMET HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE 2006 OR EARLIER SO COULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN AROUND THAT YOU CTR KIKE

FUCK YOU CTR YOU MISERABLE SHIT

which hashtags are we using? like i have some empty space left in my OC and could fill it with those.

>#pedosta
>#cheesybay

what else?

Looks convincing.

What should I download Sup Forums?? Yes this is for real

1/3

There must be more connections.. we need something explosive here....

What happened to Red Fox Cafe?

What about Pelosi Goat Pizza?

What about that pizza place in Arizona/New Mexico (forgot)

How about this tid bit. Palm Beach Island and Jupiter Island are home to the richest people in the world.... source: I used to valet there.

Epstein has a house there. There's a hotel that I used to get contracted to work at called the Brazilian Court... it's where guys would often go in the past to get hookers instead of staying at the Breakers....

A lot of high profile people stay there.

a few months, you can check it on archive.org

I did some digging and I can conclusively link Dave Flinstone to the residence in Hawaii where the Wifi networks were emanating from underground

The original Reddit post says the address is 577 Pakala

Dave Flinstone says he runs Island Distilleries, and says VODKA is one one of his "interests" on Facebook

Island Distilleries lists 577 Pakala as its address

Now we can 100% confirm that Ms. Lord, who works for Comet Ping Pong was in touch with a guy who apparently seems to have an underground bunker on his property

Did anyone check any of the original pictures ( not archive.fo duplicates ) for EXIF data? Especially the pictures from Ping Pong Pizza.

I have noticed that almost all photographs from the wikileaks attachments were not stripped of EXIF data. Might be able to connect locations and time of people together.

If anyone has ORIGINAL pictures from their instagram and twitter accounts post them for archival purposes.

Guys comet ping pongs listed friends are very strange. Some of the links are dead and take you to sketchy places like the coffee house and a few more. one of them talks about taking care of babies. what the fuck are these links going to.

cometpingpong.com/friends-1/

user from last thread conclusively linked David Flintstone to the Reddit post
The Reddit post mentions 577 Pakala St
This is the address of Island Distillers, the business that David owns

NOT HER!

pic with hand glues on the table is newer notice the qualit and YOOLA ping pong tables from that faggots instagram , other pic is from 2007. dead end here

it's in his biography and he brags about it. Search the wikileaks for Skippy.

guys I have a theory that may explain the timelines. The Podesta group was formed in 1998 during Bill Clinton's presidency. That's when the Clintons formed a stranglehold and started secretly amassing hundreds of millions, in cohoots w Russian banks.

A few years later normies were using the internet on a regular basis, forcing pedos and satanists to the underground where they started using the deepweb. It wasn't until 5-6 years ago they re-emerged on social media sites to use hashtags to grow their business and attract new victims.

Bump

Lawsuit Records

Nice work
Can you post a screenshot of the reddit post so we can make an infographic showing both of them next to eachother

Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppppppppp

SOMEONE INFORMED CHOOSE

its her you fucking kikes that guy probably masturbates all goddamn day posting her on there that he got away with it. pics probably old as hell comet was around in 07

I just called the police station near there saying I heard children screaming in the back of the restaurant

Did I do good???

From last thread, Tony Podesta house showing in Washington Life magazine.

Anything interesting on the walls?

issuu.com/washingtonlife/docs/wl0615_inside_homes

Bern doing some digging and found this interesting post on kikebook from this anons pic.
>joshuaryanv aka Joshua Ryan Vogelsong
facebook com / story.php?story_fbid=10210935691166837&id=1190005346
What do you guys think?

household records.

This is something that should be memed incredibly powerfully and it should be investigated IMMEDIATELY by "proper" authorities because i guarantee you will find something totally fucked in there

>implying you can't post old photos to instagram

what am i looking at

can someone tell me when this photo was made and were it is from?

What if an electrical fire burned Comet down? Or multiple fires? What does the fire department do

Did anyone get that link from yesterday of when Comet Ping Pong was on TV?

user had a good find in the last thread

>96772197
>96772197
>96772197
>96772197

rehold.com/Honolulu HI/PAKALA ST/577

Here's the record of previous tenants and stuff for 577 Pakala Street, Honolulu, HI.

I already looked into "Lost in Leisure Inc.", didn't find anything interesting. Perhaps review the list of previous residents for other pseudonyms of "Dave Flinstone"

Ok, I have some nice files on them .pdf what's the best way to fileshare

no you're an idiot

this guy on lebbit made a giant fucking post about it

archive.is/yutEx

disgusting shit... absolutely disgusting

Information about assets and property

I've been reading this shit one on off for a week. The last 2 days it's all I've done. WTF.

A few questions: what are "poems" and "cars"?

Anyone looked into these "apple" books?
aroundthekampfire.com/2016/09/apple-books-and-videos-for-kids.html?m=1
Not sure if there is anything to them.

How is the "Library for Luca" and all books on it not known to general public to be about sex with children. After you know what to look for all books I've viewed are obvious and make me sick. Why hasn't think been called out yet in the last few years?

I've follows name drops on some sites to other sites and found people talking about gardening and soils and liking mountains or landscapes etc. Does this hold any water or are they all just really talking about gardening and shit. One site was talking about three types of soil and what to do with them depending on the "squeeze test". Also mentioned if you are gardening in a new place to dig up roots. One gardener mentioned in his bio he likes intensity. Odd wording in a bio. I feel like I'm going paranoid.

Have people been looking into Cape Cod? capecodtimes.com/article/20150527/news/150529459

What about Ballard?

Someone advise I have 3 documents in .pdf format you'd like to have a look at.

fucking relax, faggot leaf, it's a relevant question. i just want more info. while jimmy comet's instagram photo is interesting i don't need you or an algorithm bot to tell me that some kids look the same, you ctr kike

I see most anons aren't on the same page so to help everyone get up to speed:

pastebin.com/20TDV9Jq
pastebin.com/sXc3iptJ
pastebin.com/Meev3D6C
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/5AEXPd6y

the JOOLA from here is a pong table they have in Comet pizza, and it would have been very hard to match the table in in 2007 Portugal. Maggie lookalike but a dead lead.

Thank you for your service

S H A D I L A Y

PODESTA BROTHERS MATCH MUG SHOTS OF MCCANN KIDNAPPERS 100%: CHECK

EPSTEINS WIFE MATCHES PIC OF LADY FROM SCOTLAND YARD: CHECK

PEDO GROOMING ESTABLISHMENT COMET PING PONG OWNED BY PEDO JAMES ALEFANTINO: CHECK

PICTURE
ONE PODESTA LIVES 3 MINS DRIVE FROM COMET: CHECK

TONY PODESTA CONFIRMED TO HAVE A "HUGE SUBTERRANEAN DUNGEON" SINCE BEFORE 2004: CHECK

TONY FRIENDS WITH JAMES ALEFANTINO AS EVIDENCED BY KIKEBOOK PROFILE PIC: CHECK

PIC OF GIRL RESEMBLING MADELINE TAPED TO TABLE SEEN ON INSTAGRAM OF JAMES ALEFATINO: CHECK

KIDNAPPED 2007, CTR IS TRYING TO SLIDE W/ SHE'D HAVE AGED (COMET EXISTED SINCE 2006 OR BEFORE, PLUS PIC CAN BE OLD)

>CTR SLIDE BUT MUH DLSR TECHNOLOGY WASN'T GOOD BACK THEN
YOU STUPID FUCK ITS BEEN WAY BRETTER THAN THAT SINCE 2000

FUCK CTR DIE DIE DIE YOU FUCKING KIKES

SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A FILESHARING SITE

This picture is so fucked up.

It's always in plain sight.

addresses

here you go

Someone else put them together please

Company's been around since 1950's according to website

joolausa.com/History

Cant find specific tables yet but am looking

lol i looked up the table as well

apparently it was the official table for some event in 2006 according to amazon so

1/4

use mega

shadilay

but someone seriously get me a good fucking fileshare site

??
I'll put them together but post it

in b4 ctr is literally teenagers strapped to the table

This.

fug forgot to attach pic

MEGA.NZ
IT'S FREE AND YOU CAN DO UP TO 50GB

2/4

The female serbian artist, someone agreed that those aren't just pictures but are pictures taken from a real view, mostly photographs of dead people.

we have to get all this shit together and organized and submit it to the family of madeline and the local police where she was abducted

docdroid.net

CTR IS IN PURE PANIC MODE THEY STARTED FLOODING LAST THREAD WITH 2000 CHAR SPAM

i repeat

SOMEONE CALL THE FUCKING COPS, 100% HE HAS KIDS TRAPPED IN THERE

just use this:
filetea dot me

Backtokikebook

3/4

Can you guys post screenshots of all the questionable emails? I only got this one.
Links work too.

Trying to voice my concern to a friend, and the summary only adresses one email.

madelines family is complicit in it. send it to interpol

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!

how the fuck you make 27 million a year from just lobbying

Remember pizza.jpg?

The women in the photo are Euna Lee and Laura Ling, the two women journalists who were captured in North Korea and later freed. The women were in North Korea to report on on the sex trafficking of women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_imprisonment_of_American_journalists_by_North_Korea

Guess who flew out to negotiate their release and bring them home? Bill Clinton. When he brought the two women home, they were flown in on a jet owned by Shangri-La Entertainment. This corporation to owned by Steve Bing, and his assistant can be seen included in the email chain of “pizza.jpg.”

Steve Bing is a known Hollywood playboy who has taken multiple trips on Jeffery Epstein’s Lolita Express.

nypost.com/2015/02/14/bill-clintons-libido-threatens-to-derail-hillary-again/

Why would two known associates of Jeffery Epstein, sex predators, save these two women who were reporting on sex trafficking in North Korea? Why does the FBI hide the identities of Epstein associates?

Highlighted article

4/4

fbi LEAK. NY FBI Section.

...IMHO

what is this exactly