REMINDER: If you live in an anti-gun state like California your window to legally purchase a firearm is closing

REMINDER: If you live in an anti-gun state like California your window to legally purchase a firearm is closing.

This is NOT your usual "they're coming for our guns!" NRA/Breitbart fear-mongering. This is serious and the writing is 100% on the wall for everyone to see.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller

>Washington DC made gun ownership illegal across the board
>Supreme Court overrules law
>Ruling ended 5-4 along partisan lines
>Supreme Court as of now is 4-4
>As soon as Hillary Clinton appoints a single Judge to the Court they will have the majority to give individual states the right to deny gun ownership
>It will essentially become impossible to purchase a firearm in any blue state

Right now you still have time. Even in California all you need to do is take a short safety course, purchase an approved safe for gun storage (small ones run 40-50 bucks on Amazon), and show proof of residency, then you can legally purchase a gun at any gun store and take it home (after the 10 day waiting period). It's that easy. I live in a high rise apartment in LA and have multiple guns legally stored here. Too many people are misinformed and think it's too hard/impossible to get a gun here. It's not, not yet.

Everybody in CA, NY, etc. needs to be made aware that they may only have a few months left to legally purchase a gun.

I would but I have a Domestic Violence Protective Order on me and I lived in cucked nj :(

Isn't that LITERALLY unconstitutional and the LITERAL infringement of federal law?

Yes, it is. But what are you going to do about it? Jack shit

I'll fight for you, brother.

Liberals hate the constitution

>violent crime spikes in blue states
>california finally destroyed and no more invaders in Texas
oh no my finger slipped and i hit the button for Clinton

I really hope Trump wins, so I can move to an America that isn't fucked.

But they LITERALLY don't give two shits about your precious constitution goy

It is, 100%, but you have to remember liberals aren't outright trying to outlaw the 2nd Amendment, they're pushing individual states right in this case so all the blue states can outlaw gun ownership and circumvent federal law.

They'll get the bullets first oorah

>holding it by the carrying handle
>not making sure it's on SAFE

What do I do senpai? I tried to convince my family to get one but they won't hear it

you can still bear arms without guns :^)
butter knives exist

VOTE TRUMP TO PROTECT THE 2A!!!

TRUMP!!!
>TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
>TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
>TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
>TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
>TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
>TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
>TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
>TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
>TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
>TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
>TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
>TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
>TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
>TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
>TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
>TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
>TRUMP!!!

COMMIEFORNIANS, MAKE AN 80% RIFLE

Whats an 80% rifle? It is the only way to have an AR in California without having to register it, for the time being it is legal.

In California, the "gun" part of the rifle is the lower reciever and there for the part with the serial numbers. An 80% lower reciever is the lower reciever without any major components or the holes to put them in. As far as the state is concerned, an 80% lower receiver is an aluminum paperweight.

All you need to do is invest in a drill, anodizing spray, the other components and a youtube tutorial and you will have a rifle in no time.

Its how I got my rifle, you can get 30 rd mags if you looks, craigslist in military towns like Oceanside, San Diego and Miramar is a good place to look.

Dont let the government infringe on your rights

On that note:

Purge that kike Feinstein.

Americans work on a trust system. They pretend their rights are protected.
These issues are all laid out in Leviathan.

Am I the only one that gets physically enraged by that ugly kike Frankenstein's fucking face?

Not anymore.

Jerry Brown signed a law this past summer that will make it illegal to own an 80% UNLESS you get it inscribed/engraved with a CA state issued serial number and register it with the state.

80% guns are OVER in California.

OI!
BIN THAT KNOIFE

You are not alone brother.