>put on fox news
>this bitch is just trying to convince everyone trump has no shot
>argues with all trump campaign members

GET THIS CUNT OFF FOXNEWS AND ON CNN WHERE SHE BELONGS REEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1lJ3tfQFpc
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's probably right though. I wanted Trump to win, but it's time to be realistic.

There will be a lot of happy vaginas this time tomorrow.

>Our analysts say Trump is done in Nevada

Do I gotta smack a bitch?

>a fucking leaf

you literally don't matter. right now someone who loves you is thinking, "i should probably call him less. for my own happiness."

wasn't she shopping around to see how much she could make off fox? haven't heard much more about it, guess she's not indemand like she thought she was

HAHA!!

The same woman who destroyed Ms. PERSECUTIN?

you guys don't like objectivity do you?

I literally just got comfy in bed now this stupid bitch is on with some horrible LADINA pig that won't shut her ugly face up and I don't want to change the channel

To be fair now Megyn Kelly is attacking the Clinton person.

I'll have the last laugh tomorrow night.

A FUCKING LEAF.

GOD DAMN IT.

ALL THE REDDIT cucks are ALWAYS from CANADA.

Lol Larry sabato is an expert analyst?

That motherfucker couldn't tell his prick from his ass

Does she have nudes anywhere? I'd fuck her and make her scream TRUMP.

bro fox is turning left leaning ever since they ousted the owner and replaced him with another jew.

kek

>American > Canadian
I will always have the last laugh

So glad she was jizzed on by the members of Fox News...

Thank goodness.

Latinos are literally sub human

Call us bongistan but I don't know how you put up with a massive amount of spics running around demanding gibs

THIS IS OUR ELECTION

Stupid spics

>I only want to hear things that conform to my lying talking points and retarded biases

Get fucked.

Not by Megyn, though. She's all mine.

An astounding lack of ass

This just pisses off people enough to get out and vote against the lugenpresse.

Getting cucked is no laughing matter.

Now that Ailes is out, Murdoch's sons now effectively run the family business because Rupert is getting on quite a bit.

Both sons are are strongly left-wing - at least one of them is literally a Green, and both of them are very, very friendly with Soros and the Democrats. They are always openly promoting left-wing causes.

Kelly is the face of "new Fox". She's doing her job here perfectly. And that job is to destroy the conservative movement from the inside and transition the network towards MSNBC-lite.

Expect Fox to go full Glenn Beck turncoat within a couple of years. They are not to be trusted. They are in the midst of a huge transition from establishment-right to ideological-left.

not her

Don't be idiots, fair and balanced needs to mean exactly that, if we expect CNN et al. to not lean so obviously left, it's only fair to expect a right leaning station to present a leftist perspective.

All of the problems with modern media won't be solved by "partisanship is fine when it agrees with me" thinking. It's weak minded nonsense no matter the agenda.

But Megyn is bae, Cognitive Dissonance RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how the fuck do you get to the thread first ctr? can u share the program u use?

Is she right?

I just want to fuck her and not have her scream TRUMP when she cums

all this does is make an opening for a legitimate platform, just in the same way the RINOs led to Trump

Lies.

Make High School girls LEGAL AGAIN!

savage

>the conservative movement is destroyed from the inside when they don't act as literal mouthpieces for pieces-of shit lying politicians who are Democrats in all but name

Just listen to yourself.

The most unprofessional anchor on the air today.
>ask interviewee question
>"Well Megyn we've seen some trends that-"
>"UH THAT'S WRONG. WE HAVE DATA HERE SAYING THAT'S WRONG."
>"...that indicate that things might actually be closer than-"
>"NOOOOPE THAT'S WRONG."
>"...we have to consider the fact that-"
>"WHY DO YOU KEEP REFUSING TO ANSWER MY QUESTION"

megyn is worst girl

Breitbart needs to capitalise on their work this election. They claim to have 37 million unique users and 240 million pageviews per month. They should launch their own network. They have the personalities to carry shows (Coutler, Milo, Kassam, etc etc), they know how to attract viewers/readers, etc.

If Fox goes down the shitter (and it looks that way), then Breitbart is the only current organisation that could realistically take its place.

I think Hannity is the only personality keeping that audience tuned into Fox, even then I think Breitbart could edge its way into that audience if it chose to

So by heavily promoting Clinton and urging her viewers to give up on the Republicans, Kelly is a True Conservative™?

Orwell would be proud of that level of doublethink.

R A R E F L A G

Are we watching the same show? Because I just saw her completely shred the Clinton girl over the FBI investigations and Hillary's lying.

>not watching based Fox Business

Varney and Company is how I start every fucking day

I remember seeing her absolutely BTFO when Obama got re-elected and I'm more than happy to get a chance to witness the cunt even more ass-shattered this time.

I agree. I am 100% for Trump to make MAGA. But with all the Clinton corruption, do you guys really think it can happen? I would LOVE for Trump to win this. If you can convince me Trump can win, I'll change my mind.

Hi user, great to see you.

No, no. Just wait on Trump TV, coming to a home near you. All the Hoвocти that fit to print.

It's guaranteed to use the work 'cuck' at least twice an hour.

>a legitimate platform

my nigga

Varney is the best thing to ever happen to Fox. Fox Business in general is based. I think their evening program lags behind FNC's a bit, but morning through afternoon FBN is the best news network out there.

She goes hard on both sides. Quit being a baby. Fox news is not the rightwing circlejerk that people make it out to be.

>So by heavily promoting Clinton and urging her viewers to give up on the Republicans, Kelly is a True Conservative™?

She's got a really hairy face. You'd think she's shave before going on camera in front of millions of people.

Typical trump supporter. Giving a woman who is more successful than you a hard time because she threatens your fragile world view. Sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1lJ3tfQFpc

since Ailes left it has gotten a lot better.

No air brushing at all there, none!

>Orwell would be proud of that level of doublethink.

Can't believe I almost let this pass. Let me turn that around on you about a bit as to who best represents True Conservativsm™.

What's Trump's policy, again, on healthcare?
What's Trump's policy, again, on stimulus packages?
What's Trump's policy, again, on planned parenthood?
What's Trump's policy, again, transgender bathrooms?
What's Trump's policy, again, laissez faire economics?
What's Trump's views on the origins of the Iraq war again?
What's Trump's actual views on the proper use of government power?
What's Trump's actual views on immigration?
What's Trump's actual views on nationalism vs globalization?

You may need some assistance with these last.
>businessinsider.com/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10

>le Fox news is against Trump because not every host there is a lapdog to this crypto-Democrat and this destroys le conservatism
Blow it out your ass.

No Megyn Kelly either for that matter. But that doesn't mean we can't pretend.

SHE BELONG IN KITCHEN

that airheaded retarded vapid face, oy vey