This kills the gunfags

Does anyone here seriously think their AR stands a chance against a Hell-fire missile?

As far as laws go, the second amendment is probably the worst failure of modern history. It may have had a point when it was first created but nowadays it is so wrong that it’s starting to get funny.

Living in a society where every moronout there has the possibility to end your existence seems so idiotic that it should be a sitcom idea, but unfortunately it’s a fact. What is even more ridiculous is that the government which is supposed to be composed of smarter people than us seem to be divided on this matter. There is no defence for this idiotic amendment. Just take Bubba’s gun away and be done with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act
youtu.be/jQvDn9MEtNo
youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis
google.com/url?q=http://www.ngbpdc.ngb.army.mil/pubs/CNGBI/CNGBI_2200.01_20151116.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiSvcTSjpjQAhXKx4MKHTWEApMQFggcMAg&sig2=-YpVGrGeld7S0xbRQZ5-UA&usg=AFQjCNEe41eSvP8mml3gDSUSuDiVzRqGtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh so that's why a gang of Sandniggers with AK 47's and home made bombs are still holding their own against an entire coalition of Western Powers.

KYS.

You honestly believe the US military would go to war with and kill 50% of the population?

Fuck the second amendment and fuck Antonin Scalia

no further argument required.

The image you posted literally goes against your argument you mongoloid fuckwinkle

Sounds like you're saying the citizenry should have Hellfires(you're right, by the way)

This.
Look up Posse Comitatus Law.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act
The Military CAN NOT be used to enforce domestic laws.
If somebody ordered U.S. soldiers to fire on U.S. citizens, the soldiers would either defect, or throw down their guns and say fuck you, we're not doing it.

>The Government is too powerful so we shouldn't even try to defend ourselves

Then give civilians hellfire missiles.

>you couldn't win so you shouldn't even fight back against a tyrannical government

cuck

I'd say 20,000 Russian MANPADs has a distinct advantage over those Hellfire launch platforms.

do you know what the viet-cong were? do you know what the soviet invasion of afghanistan was?

fuck, don't you know that the fucking USA was insanely outgunned during our own war of independence?

look up asymmetrical warfare you autist

>military and gun nuts have no overlap
the government is just faggots in suits who would get droned

A hellfire missile cost hundreds of thousands, let them try and use them against the population

Besides if they are so effective how come you can't defeat part time goat herdsmen?

Shut up faggot

There physically isn't enough hell-fire missiles or drones or whatever to actually quash a large scale rebellion due to sheer numbers it could bring.

Unless you went full Russian revolution mode where there was constant revolutionary and counter-revolutionary forces that caused people to take up arms for both sides the government would probably lose in a battle against a large uprising (lets say a million people) especially if it was over the most likely scenarios (guns, freedom of speech) as it would cause the military to desert en masse which would be a massive problem for manpower, morale, and organization.

This also brings up the issue of how would the international community (Russia and China) react if the government started using drones and hellfire missiles against weekend warriors with ARs. What would probably happen is a Syrian Civil War type situation with more Christianity and black people.

>waiting like a good cuck for the police arrive to stop the criminals that adquire guns illegaly

Like 1 on 1?

We ARE defeating part time goat herdsmen. We're slaughtering them wholesale. We should be done already. (((Our politicians))) keep moving the fucking goalposts.

>F35_enforcing_curfew.jpg

>Assuming modern era blacks would someday revote with a fully armed arsenal instead of throwing Molotovs at random buildings like they have been doing the past 2 years

WEAPON MAKE ALL EQUAL, BIG NIGGER AND SMALL ASIAN

hearts and minds

Does nobody remember the 1960s? Ever heard of Kent State?

>This kills the tank/apc fag

national guard you faggot

just taking the piss i know you could defeat them if you really wanted

We are using shit like them tho, and those sand niggers are getting turned to glass.

APC maaaaybe, Hummer maaaaybe, but good luck taking down an MBT with a fucking IED

National guard is not the normal military

Events like Kent State are exactly why Posse Comitatus exists

National Guard, so that doesn't count. The Governor can use the national guard to put down riots.

It doesn't make sense, whiteman. I was there in 2008 and we were done then, I don't know what we've been doing for the last 8 years.

I implied riots making cities an issue

OP please take the time to watch this video.

youtu.be/jQvDn9MEtNo

>this kills the dronefag

May not kill it, but it can disable a track.

>Vietnam

You really don't realize that the image you posted is against your argument and supports the 2nd amendment, do you? Lel

>Checks flag

With Putin's support for our rightful President hell yeah.

Thar argument seems more like an argument for privately owned tanks instead of an argument against guns.

>Does anyone here seriously think their AR stands a chance against a Hell-fire missile?

Stupid fuck, the military won't turn their own guns against their brothers and sisters.

Your argument is shit, you limp wristed liberal faggot.

Go back to sucking nigger dicks, you fucking shitskin.

Its called guerrilla warfare you shill fuck, you know the reason why the Viet Cong handed our asses to us, you can't kill what looks like every other citizen without turning the whole population against you.

but if you kill the rebels they win

>you will never beat the government so just surrender and be too emasculated to fight xD

Government = the people
Citizens = the people
Infiltration is the easiest tool to victory for the People, especially with the supreme law of the land on the their side justifying them. The second amendment is what reminds tyrants/the corrupt the fear of persecution/death at any moment(assassination/tyrannicide if need be) if they commit to treason against law abiding people:
youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis
10/10 responded seriously

>THINKING THE REDNECKS IN THE POLICE AND ARMY WILL KILL THEIR COUSINS AND SHIT INSTEAD OF JOINING THE REVOLUTION

oh you silly fucking leaf

>My opponent seems so much stronger, I may as well just surrender without trying and submit to them

You're a disgrace you cuck.

>When the second amendment was written, what our founders had in mind...

That's funny because I didn't read the words 'muzzle loaded flint lock musket' anywhere in the second amendment. What I did read was 'the right to bare arms', arms meaning armaments. Meaning any form of weapon at all.

That's exactly what we said when we were invading the viets. In our arrogance we got assraped by a bunch of rice farmers with outdated weaponry. Not only that but in a scenario like this, 1/2 of the military would probably defect to the revolution and pro-revolution spies would be everywhere. The American revolution wasn't won by traditional 1v1 warfare, it was one through guerilla tactics, so was the vietnam war and so was every modern uprising. Not only but it also ignores that technology this powerful requires a massive amount of infrastructure to maintain. In a civilian uprising, some saboteurs could easily blow out comm lines, radio posts, bases and block off roads with rubble. Hell more than likely most of the sabotage would probably be an inside job. In a true 2nd uprising, the government is fucked.

This topic shows a staggering lack of understanding of both the second amendment and the nature of coups.

The second amendment was not written with the expectation of arming brother against brother. America may have won its independence against the tyranny of an oppressive government, but the pressures of an external monarchy imposing itself on a newly formed continental identity hardly invites one to imagine that all governments are a stones' throw away from tyranny and none but the most secluded frontiersman would entertain such ideas. "A well armed militia" does not exist to protect the individual from the state, it exists to give a group of individuals a means of protecting the state. It would be moronic to write an "escape clause" into the constitution because rejecting the government is rejecting the constitution. If a people need permission to overthrow the government, they aren't really overthrowing the government now are they? Coups are not wars between everyone in the government against everyone else, because, hey guess what, the government is made up of people. Coups are successful (or unsuccessful) based on how the military is co-opted, not how it is defeated. Do you think all the US Military in the south said "oh, well we work for Uncle Sam, so we're going to have to kill of of our fellow southern rebels now"?

A
FUCKING
LEAF!

>Do you think all the US Military in the south said "oh, well we work for Uncle Sam, so we're going to have to kill of of our fellow southern rebels now"?

exactly this.

~90% of military and police are 2nd amendment loving good ol' boys

they're not gonna slaughter their family for fucking Obama or Hillary

>tfw a fighter jet kicks your door down at 3am to search for contraband and you're holding you're limp dick because Hillary won

So you're saying everyone should own an Abrams?

I'm surprised, leaf.

>mfw niggers don't know the national guard was absorbed into the federal chain or command under the Obama administration near me

Educate yourselves niggers. The feds have restructured the national guard into a federal occupying force through the back door.

This link explains the level of new integration very well. They essentially have turnkey command and control authorities regardless of whether the guard is federalized for the sake of compartmentalization during 'national emergencies'. Warning: it's it's a pdf. If you want to find it yourself google Cngbi 2200.01
google.com/url?q=http://www.ngbpdc.ngb.army.mil/pubs/CNGBI/CNGBI_2200.01_20151116.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiSvcTSjpjQAhXKx4MKHTWEApMQFggcMAg&sig2=-YpVGrGeld7S0xbRQZ5-UA&usg=AFQjCNEe41eSvP8mml3gDSUSuDiVzRqGtw

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, ALL OF THOSE THINGS ARE RESOURCE HUNGRY AND HAVE ASSOCIATED SOFT TARGETS AND CHILDREN OF SOFT TARGETS.

Wow, all that firepower really helped pacify Afghanistan, even though the people there can't even afford eyeglasses and can't shoot for shit.

THIS
MODERN ARMY NEED SMART SMALL PPL

concussion will fuck up the occupants too. they'll likely be alive, but they wont be combat effective anymore.

also, if the poorest, most deprived people on this planet can put together a bomb that can throw our armor a dozen feet into the air, what do you think a pissed off US chemist or engineer can accomplish?

Cool story fagot.

THIS kills government fags.

If a bunch of chinks with SKSs could fuck us out of the Jungles of 'nam and goatfuckers continue to be a threat to western society then I doubt that the US gov could handle a revolt from a large chunk of its own citizens. Think about it, most military men are right wing you'd be a fool to think otherwise and most of regular gun owners are also right wing(of course with the rare hypocritical cuck)

ohlookitsthisthreadagain.tga

>Does anyone here seriously think their AR stands a chance against a Hell-fire missile?
As someone who spent time in Iraq as an infantryman, yes. I think a nation full of people armed with ARs are FAR more formidable than all of the fancy laser-guided, high-explosive, toys that the mil-ind-complex have shat out in the last 30 years.

If everyone in a city were armed, you wouldn't be able to enter the city. The drones and missiles can only do so much damage before you have to send in the ground troops to actually enforce law, grab weapons, detain insurgents, etc.

As long as the people are armed, the will of the state can not be enforced on the people. Do you not realize that we got our asses handed to us in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, and so on? Anywhere where we had to deal with a faceless insurgency, we got fucked hard.

As long as the people are armed, all we have to do is sit back and pick off the agents of the state one by one. We don't need to be organized. We don't need leaders. All it takes is some arms, ammunition, and being fed the fuck up with an oppressive government. And if the military should ever decide to occupy our own land, there will be an unending supply of people who get more and more pissed off every day.

All the technology and intelligence in the world can't stop someone who finally said, "enough is enough" and decides to take up arms. The only thing the insurgency has to do is make the occupation bleed a little bit every day until they have no blood left.

THIS is why we have a 2nd amendment. It's not to have comparable weapons, it's to have enough firepower to give the (would be) occupying force a run for their money, in effect, making an occupation not worth while for any party involved.

So yes, I DO think I have a chance against anything they throw at me...because I'm not alone. And because my death would only start the fire inside of others.

Get fucked, bootlicker.

oh look another straw argument.

The second amendment gives you the right to bear arms. It isn't contingent on ANYTHING.

Americans have the right to bear arms. No qualifiers. That's all there is to it.

this

>APC maaaaybe, Hummer maaaaybe, but good luck taking down an MBT with a fucking IED

nigga your fucking dumb

Nigger

And some farmers beat the shit out of them in the 60s, and then some sand people in the 90s, and then some other sand people in the 2000s. USA has literally never won a war since WW2 and even then the Russians did everything.

Leaf it to a leave to be a sniveling bootlicker.

nice comeback, you fucking fag.

A. When, exactly, was the date that the 2nd Amendment became obsolete?

B. Who, exactly, will/should attempt to disarm the American firearm owners and how?

C. Go fuck yourself and die in a fire.

THIS

Posting the same damn thing over and over is a violation of board rules.

TS/SCI is a classification you fucking retard. Compartmentalization in this case is referring to the way information is shared and stored, which in this case is traditionally a courier. I know this because I was over there in the suck fucking doing it while you were sitting safe at home spinning people up over bullshit on reddit. This has nothing to do with any of your stupid tin foil hat fucking bullshit. We have actual fucking problems this week and we don't need you happeningfags spouting off with your FEMA camp stupid bullshit. with the rest of your containment board mongoloid friends.

As soon as the U.S. starts bombing it's own citizens or killing en masse other nations will get involved to liberate us. The government would lose a civil war hands down.

The difference is at least in the revolutionary war era people had a fighting chance as America had little money at the time.
Plus people weren't lazy as shit back then and were generally very active fascists.

The Bubbas aren't giving up their guns without a fight, and the real problem statistically are all the Tyrones anyway.

I don't think you understand but Vietnam was a decisive victory for the US in -every- engagement. The kill ration was in the millions. Your casualties barely even came close to their losses. Vietnam was lost -after- Americans left vietnam 2 YEARS later.

Thus

AR stands a better chance than a spoon.

our governments can barely handle a couple pissed off sand niggers

I agree with this, but how would you explain the events at Hurricane Katrina? I understand it was Martial Law but is that a viable reason to take away weapons?

YOU EAT THIS DEAD BODIES? WHY YOU THING IT GOOD FOR YOU?
USA LOST ALOOT AND GET NOTHIG, IT CLEAN LOOSE

>90% of police are 2a loving good ole boys

I live in Texas, in a very red county (Not Austin) the police I meet through my job are fine with you owning a fuddy ought 6, shotgun, and a 1911, nothing more. Certainly nothing like an AR.

>implying 50-75% of the military won't desert
>implying soldiers will fire on citizens without remorse
>implying TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY TO FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND SOLDIERS CAN SUBJUGATE THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION CITIZENS

fucking KILL YOURSELF you god damn fucking worthless leaf

canadian range ban when, i'm fucking sick of these awful bait/slide threads by these fucking retards posting the same worthless disproven talking points time and time again

A fokin leaf m8 I swaer on me mums grave
You shut up mate

All the US military might can't defeat rice starved gooks and goatfucking opium farmers.

How the fuck are you going to defeat an insurrection?

I can't believe anyone can entertain the idea that the government would just stomp its own civilians, when they're shit at fighting foreign wars. Do you really know nothing of war besides COD?

Thiss

How's your breast milk?

Lol and for what purpose would the national guard need classified information? What sort of information would the feds hand to an activated national guard?

Try to think more than one step further idiot.

YOU DONT HAVE POLICE IN POOR AREAS, WHY YOU PRODUSE IN IT USELESS BIG NIGGERS?

This kills the nogunz queer.

EVERY BASTERD MUST BE SCARED OF BE SHOT, ANY TIME ANY PLASE EVEN HE NOT SEE POLICE

EVERY BASTERD MUST BE SCARED OF BE SHOT, ANY TIME ANY PLACE EVEN HE NOT SEE POLICE

The American military could barely handle a few thousand ragheads in Afghanistan

How the fuck are they going to handle 100 million American gun owners?