Ready for NY to flip red tomorrow? Trump unironically believes it could happen...

ready for NY to flip red tomorrow? Trump unironically believes it could happen. Liberal tears will start early tomorrow once NY flips and shocks the world

>Dem primary turnout rate second lowest in country
>Bernie was in striking distance of winning NY
>NY should be Hillarys home turf

>GOP primary turnout roughly 8 times higher in 2016 than in 2012
>Trump won handily
>Trump generally connects well with average folks in NYC, he has as New York as someone can get. He's literally /their guy/
>He won't win NYC but will likely pull enough to let historical upstate turnout swing the state

>Anecdotes of New Yorkers report Trump support widespread everywhere outside urban areas
>Trump will pull out a conservative NY vote that has been repressed for decades
>no polling model or pundit can accurately account for this phenomenon
>Even among polls he has gained 5-10 points in the past month

>Dem turnout is going to be historically low nation wide due to low enthusiasm for Hillary
>It will likely be especially low in NY that is assumed to the safest of blue
>NY voter turnout was already down 5% in 2012

praise kek boys. NY going red

NY here. Will vote tomorrow.

There's some pretty large trump support in the city too senpaitachi. Don't forget his propaganda department operates from thete.

>mfw I can just go to bed when I see jew York red...

Plz let it happen op..

Imagine if this happens

NY is fucked, simply by population density.

Every single citizen outside of NYC and Albany could vote trump, and NYC and Albany would still make the whole state look blue

Upstate here voting trump tomorrow, don't care if its blue or red.

Lol, it's not going to happen

Brooklyn represent. Voting Trump with the whole family tomorrow.

With that said, anyone saying NY will go red is absolutely off their shit. Not a fucking chance, pal.

If New York goes red it's over, it's as simple as that.

Popular vote will be important this year, even more so than 2000. The Democrats would have zero credibility arguing on the basis of electoral votes vs majority votes given how far they went with Gore in florida.

New Yorkers have to know that Trump only plays a Republican on TV. People talk about states turning red, but he's a non-traditional candidate. It's home turf. He'll win.

>got the support of rudy
>pro stop and frisk
>wants to bring jobs back to the abandoned warehouse city of syracuse

Anybody who remembers NY during stop and frisk and how safe the city was will vote trump, people from the ghettoes who remember the reduction in crime will vote trump, syracuse and the surrounding counties are going red. He has the support of the NYPD and FD, and NYPD is the 5th largest armed force in the world, and he has the support of a large number of influential new yorkers. Not counting his employees, their families, their friends.

NY and Jersey are going red this year. I can feel it.

LI fag here.
can confirm that most people I know are pro Trump, and those that are not likely aren't voting.

As long as blacks and latinos in the city don't show up en mass or vote Trump, I am confident he can win.

He holds a special resonance with most New Yorkers being from here

MAGA, and Kek bless

It's always darkest before the Don

sent my absentee in ages ago. God speed everyone

If Syracuse goes red, I'll fucking shit myself.
Every single one of my coworkers is saying how Trump is the devil.

Granted, we're all voting for John Katko, because Colleen Deacon looks incompetent as fuck

FACT: All New Yorkers hate Trump because Hillary is a real New yorker where she was a senator. New York is with her because she is a woman!

Can I get a source for voter turnout being 8 times higher

Interesting analysis

If NY goes red, I'm going into the swamp near my house and masturbating while listening to Shadillay.

oh and also, Trump talks like a genuine New Yorker. He bullshits like a New Yorker, he has the body language like a New Yorker, and he's direct and to the point like a New Yorker.

He also fixed our ice rink, but that's not something younger voters would remember.

I'm voting for trump in a NY suburb. trump won the primary with literally 95% of the vote in our district

so trump was a new yorker and yet new yoker does not vote for him? I'm suppose not a lot of new yorker liked trump or know him?? correct me.

>He holds a special resonance with most New Yorkers being from here

right. Nobody seems to be talking about this. Presidential candidates always can pull huge segments of their homestate just by virtue of being from there. Only 4 or 5 times in history has a candidate lost their homestate. Hillary is a """New Yorker""" for political reasons. Trump lives and breaths New York and will win a lot of votes for that reason alone.

LOOK AT ME YOU GUYS I AM A REAL NEW YOURKER I AM EATING THIS SHITTY HOT DOG AS HARD AS I CAN

>step one: google 2012 NY GOP primary
>step two: google 2016 NY GOP primary
>step three: compare numbers

FACT: Paul Fag created the abomination known as "Feministbusters: Pussy Farts"

I know, it's bad to support trump publicly around here and there seems to be an abundance of fat women and cuck males but there's a storm coming.

Last polls insaw showed Trump beating Hillary in Long Island. He doesn't need to win the city vote, he just needs to split it enough to get everywhere else competitive.

NYC half chinese half indian guy here. Chinese and indians of the first generation are way bigger for trump than they were for any previous republican. Thats a bunch of NY voters but not enough because asians who know what they are doing are scattered through the tristate area. It'll be redder than we think but even CT is more likely to flip.

>calling our hotdogs shitty

maybe when I pull my dick out your asshole you cunt

acutally did this again. I remembered the numbers wrong. Its about 5.5 times higher. Still yuge. Primaries turnouts are generally some of the strongest indicators for how an election will go

This is true. During the primaries everyone was talking about his tone and attitude. He sounded like every New Yorker I ever knew. And I've known some Puerto Rican twinks from NYC who sounded just like him.

>Non-Chicago IL bro
>Everyone hates Hillary
>Trump signs galore
>Want IL to be red and be the state to clench Trumps win for the whitehouse

Voted Trump and hope I can really help MAGA

I'm a left leaning anarchist in Manhatten. First election I voted blue, and expected to continue to do so my whole life, as I wasn't hopeful enough to believe an independent would make it far in my lifetime.

I fucking hate Hillary. Trump is everything I see wrong socially with the world, but hillary is everything I see wrong with not only corrupt government, but embodies most of the general things that drove me to hate the basics of modern politics.

I was just gonna throw it at jill stein or whatever, but I kinda wanna go trump tomorrow.

Someone convince me with actual arguments. I research well, so while I'll be fact checking any claim you make, I will not be debating. Just listening.
TLDR; convince me to vote for the oompa loompa

NYCfag here. Voting Trump along with my wife, parents, her parents etc. None of us have ever voted before.

It was just a joke. Bro look at the picture, its not even a hot dog, its a sausage from the Dinosaur BBQ stand at the state fair. Our hotdogs are the shit though.

Does anybody know why Heids stopped selling Hofmann brand hotdogs?

How is New Jersey looking? I think that's more likely. New Jersians weigh in

>Trump unironically believes
itsfuckingnothing.jpg

If every single person outside of NYC and Albany actually did vote Trump, no the state would not be blue even if every resident of both cities voted Democrat. New York's population is ~19.75 as of the 2014 census. NYC is at ~8.4 million and Albany was around ~100k in 2013. That's less than half the state.

Good God

What's wrong with Trump socially?

Christie is still very popular in Jersey, isnt he? Considering that he's come out strongly for Trump I think thats a good sign

Youre in manhattan so it doesnt matter. Dont vote for local dems though

A lot of people in NYC are voting for Trump. Staten Island is 80% Trump, a lot of Brooklyn and Queen are also. The only Hillshills are in Manhattan, Bronx and the nigger areas!

I live in upstate I will literally cum in my pants if this happens

>Trump is everything I see wrong socially with the world
You mean being successful, employing thousands of people, a major developer of infrastructure, and unashamed patriot and defender of Western civilization?

You should probably consider killing yourself at this point. Or go back to whatever mudskin country your parents came from.

Its not likely, but he does have a lot of presence there. He has a lot of enemies but a lot of good will there to.

Central NJfag up, most of my friends and coworkers are either Trump or some thing called A Leppo. Hillary signs everywhere up north though

Brooklyn bro here aswell. Entire family voting Trump this year, but I doubt there is a chance of NY going red

I keep saying it

Queens here voting for Trump.

I wasn't directing it at you, obviously.

maybe the manager where you live is a schmuck

>NYC is 8.4 million
>believing this meme

The federal census for NYC is straight up incorrect. They claimed in 2008 that queens had only increased by 20,000 occupants since the previous census (like 20 years prior)

I live in NY

I don't want to get anyones hopes up but I've never ever seen a Clinton sign in anyones yard or a bumper sticker. Never seen one. Have no idea what they look like. All I saw are Trump signs and even two days before election day more pop up everywhere.

Everyone on my street has them. We have a giant banner on our porch, someone next door made one out of a giant piece of wood, down the road is a Trump flag hung on a pole and at the end of the street is a giant billboard that says Trump the size of a car. Everyone else has little signs but like two nights ago some faggot stole ours.

I -thought- I saw my first Clinton sign the other day but I was wrong because it said "CORRUPTION" underneath the Clinton & Kane thing.

I talk to quite a few people who are either "voting Hillary" but a majority probably won't vote and they're picking her out of dumb principle because they think Trump is sexist or some dumb shit.

None of this means much because we have NYC to fuck our shit up.

My mailman wears a MAGA hat too.

So who knows. I can dream. My entire extended family will be voting Trump tomorrow.

Awoo for me. Awoo for NY.

>I'm a left leaning anarchist in Manhatten
so you're a champagne anarchist ?

Sounds good. The only real play for New York at this point is splitting the city enough, and getting a dominant performance with upstate margins.

Yeah but u r forgetting
buffalo 261,310
Rochester 210,565
Syracuse 195,976

Fuck fatso, I don't know a single person in this state that approves of anything he's done

>I research well
>someone tell me all the facts the night before the election
>kys.

joking aside, the anarchist argument for Trump is obvious. He is an infinitely bigger middle finger to the government than marginally moving the third party needle could ever be.

>muh yard signs
Pathetic m8

why the fuck did he get so much support for president then?

>I'm a left leaning anarchist in Manhattan
>my daddy makes a lot of money so i get to live in a cushy Manhattan apartment but I still want to be edgy and hate the system that gives me an easy life

you are a dime a dozen here in NYC.

Well, if it's wrong then it's wrong. I can buy that they probably just gave up and took a guess.

not likely

and it's not just NYC, buffalo, rochester, syracuse, yonkers, albany are all probably gonna be blue

plus northern upstate goes blue for some reason as well, idk why

still vote, who knows what could happen

PA a better chance, god i hope PA goes red

Oh man you just corrected my record. My will is broken.

Guess all that's left to do now is to vote democraft.

#imwithher

Here's you (You) CTR shill now fuck off.

No, I'm not forgetting them. Read the post I was responding to and read my exact words again.

When NYC burns, they will go first.

Please tell me more about all those bumper stickers you saw.

Long Island user here...see shitloads of Trump/Pence signs/bumper stickers/flags everywhere across Nassau and Suffolk. Have yet to see just ONE Hillary sign. NY going red is possible.

Voting Trump. Tired that Albany is a dying city. Trump was right to say the capital district is failing.

People in Blue metro areas like NYC and San Francisco will literally lose their jobs if people find out they are voting for Trump...

But no one will know who they voted for.

dude the problem with only worrying about NY is you forget a lot of upstate areas are blue

NY is home of the Occupy Wallstreet protests.

Taking your argument into account, I have updated my 270towin map.

Screencap it.

NY will go red before IL (neither will this election).
This meme needs to die.

Naw, parents both amerifags, but Sup Forums calling me a raging fag for years and telling me to cut my dick off made me trans and ideologies fit pretty easy from there.

Again, I'm at a point already where I'm kinda overlooking his social stuff. I feel like people view social issues too firmly already and forget that many are minor extensions of more drastic issues directly present in a government system. Basically flies on top of a pile of shit.

I'd prefer not to vote for the flies, but if it's to get rid of the shit, I'd consider it.

Long Island Suffolk County here!

MAGA.

Go Trump my friend.

This election has nothing to do with policy for me. I'm a libertarian, but with Trump on the ballot, I wouldn't vote for a Libertarian candidate even if Gary Johnson wasn't a complete retard.

Think of it this way:

Hillary supporters dismiss criticism about "the establishment" like it's some bogeyman, but this election has proved that it exists, and the implications are terrifying.

Hillary had one "competitor" in the Democratic primary. I can't stand Bernie Sanders, but I've come to feel very badly for him over the past few weeks. He never had a chance. Even ignoring the outright rigged voting booths and blatant cheating (debate questions in advance), the emails showed evidence of DNC staffers enthusiastically saying they'd do whatever it takes to get Hillary the nomination. It was decided EIGHT YEARS AGO that she would be the nominee. She's had an attitude of "it's my turn" since 2008. The most powerful job on the planet, and she thinks she's entitled to the job because of her name.

And the government and media bent over backwards to hand her the presidency on a silver platter.

I have more to write, just read this post to start.

>People in Blue metro areas like NYC and San Francisco will literally lose their jobs if people find out they are voting for Trump...

Trust me, when you work in the financial district in NYC you don't have this problem.

I live in Tacoma, another Blue island in a what is otherwise a red State. I have only seen one Hillary bumber sticker. Period. One. Some 55 year old fat White woman with a handicap sticker and a little purse dog.

I'm not only worrying about New York. Is English your first language? Read the comment chain. I never once asserted that New York is going red. Read the exact words that were written.

It would be great, but realistically I don't see it happening.

However, I just moved to NC from a liberal haven in upstate NY, and can't wait to vote Trump in a battleground state!

M A G A
A
G
A

Staten Island here...Arba/hispanic with PR wife both of us will vote for Trump!

You would have a better chance of Michigan going red than Illinois

LI Fag here. Trump WILL win long island.

Trump/Pence shit everywhere out here, cars, lawns, freeways. Drove past a couple guys shaking TRUMP signs on the corner of the freeway.

All the people I talk to in the stores I service they all converse as if its common knowledge everyone is voting Trump.

Trump wins Long Island 100%, don't know about the rest of the state though.

I don't think we will go red but I want to see at least this state be contested somewhat. If I see that I would be happy even if it goes blue.

I'll be doing my part tomorrow

>trans
Eat a bullet. You're a dead end.

If new York flips red you know Trump has won.

>Arba/hispanic with PR wife

Reporting in from Long Island a lot of Trump support here, even from some Hispanics.

One sign = One vote or more depending on who's living in the house

One sticker = One vote

You're a retard for using the

>MUH Yard signs are invalid
Argument.

In way Upstate NY, voting Trump tomorrow. I hope for a red NY, but I sincerely doubt it.

I wont be happy but it would give me hope for the future

Not from us, he is probably the least popular governor this state has ever had. He spent more time campaigning and watching the Cowboys play than he did running NJ.

Near Schenectady here, I've seen 2 Hillary signs and a million Trump signs. Even in Albany, her support is low. I see less Trump support the further inward towards the city I go, but I clearly remember seeing Obama shit everywhere. Dems have low energy this cycle.

yard signs are a good indicator of general enthusiasm. I know a woman who just did a two week road trip across the US. She drove thousands of miles and reported Trump/Pence absolutely dominating the countryside. MAGA

Bill Clinton met Loretta Lynch on an airplane on the tarmac in Arizona. Two days later the DOJ doesn't press charges. The FBI described her behavior as "extremely careless" but not criminally negligent. I can't believe the mental gymnastics it would take to reach the conclusion that there was anything fair about this investigation. When the email issue rose up again last week, I had my hopes up that there would be some accountability, but that was pretty naive of me in hindsight. Comey must fear some serious wrath brought upon him if he didn't close the investigations.

More coming