Post your last maps before the election

Don't get me wrong, I want Trump to win, but I also don't want to get disappointed so I have to be as realistic as possible.

If Trump wins, his path in my opinion would be winning NC, FL and PA.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/11/08/a-final-election-prediction-based-on-polling-averages-demographics-the-economy-early-voting-and-primary-turnout/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same as my map user.

This is what the electoral map will look like tomorrow night.

Best result I believe

This as well

This will be the map. Screencap this post. This is the outcome tomorrow night.

MOAR

Ye

Have some faith

Nevada is likely out of reach because of the latino vote.
Pennsylvania would only flip red if the strikes in Philly actually affect turnout significantly.
Florida is also potentially out of reach because of the latino vote.
I think Michigan could flip Trump.
I think New Hampshire is actually safe for Clinton.
Georgia will be a surprisingly close race, within at least 5 points, and if the latino vote turnout is as high as some speculate, probably closer.

Overall I have about 300 Clinton - 240 Trump

>thegatewaypundit

idk why people set themselves up for disappointment by reading sites like these. I mean yeah I get it, you want websites that reaffirm your beliefs but you can't then cite those websites unless you're memeing.

I have a feeling Nevada will go red. Won't be enough, though.

>Texas
>blue
lel

>Texas
>Blue

Oh fuck, lol.

This is what I meant.

No way NC goes for HRC. I live here and when you drive around there are Trump signs everywhere, maybe a handful of HRC signs

Goddamnit. Nevermind, I'll just leave.

Oh should we cite CNN you stupid faggot?

Jesus.

If you felt Nevada will go red, then that means Trump wins.

I feel much better about Michigan going red because of blue collar voters than Nevada.

fivethirtyeight did an article recently which said that based on early voting, Nevada is most likely going Hillary. The argument is that latino voters are vastly undersampled due to language barriers, and because polls only sample people who have voted in previous elections, and latinos had the largest percent growth of voter registration from any demographic group.

Early voting numbers also suggest that this is potentially true, especially in Florida, Nevada, and Georgia.

MOAR MAPS

You live in the boonies. Everyone around Research Triangle and Charlotte is blue and they're like 70% of the population. NC only feels red because it was gerrymandered to shit.

check'em

mOAR

This is how it will happen, I am 100% certain.

But I know a hero will come
And all of your heroes are gone
Someone's got to
No one left to
Bring back the light

I am certain that this will happen, although I think Hillary might win the popular vote. I do think it is also extremely likely that Hilldog will win, which I have a pic of in my next post

>kik

MOAR

I would like to note that think it is very likely Trump will win Colorado but early voting can be deceiving in Colorado so I did not put it down.

here is my map for what I think Hillary would in by if she won

LeBron has given her ohio

MAPS

I live in Wake Forest and work in Raleigh, hardly the boonies

>the research triangle and Charlotte is 70% of the population
The research triangle and the county that contains charlotte is 3,245,092 people total, there are over 10,000,000 people in North Carolina, kindly neck yourself for being so stupid

I am not even anything close to a Carolinian, I am from NY I am just not stupid

oh god imagine the rollercoaster trumpkins would be on after NH goes red and the rest of the results roll in.

>doubting lelbron

As the old saying goes, "Lawn signs don't vote."

Not saying who has NC one way or another, but signs are a bad indicator of trends.

How about Fox?

You don't have to, you can just set yourself up for disappoint like you're currently doing.

Here it is. This is what it will be tomorrow night. Screenshot this.

He's gonna win NH

That would be the most impressive assist he's ever made.

You're wrong on PA.

If Trump wins, this is the most likely way. May or may not also win NH but doesn't matter.

>yfw this happens

Ryan Faulk's prediction here:
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/11/08/a-final-election-prediction-based-on-polling-averages-demographics-the-economy-early-voting-and-primary-turnout/

He's right.

MOAR MAPS

Berenstain map

How do people seriously think Trump can win PA? He has way more chance to win MI. Republicans always think they'll win PA and never do. Philly is a very big city.

why do people keep giving NY to clinton? trump is the son of NY, everyone there hates clinton. NY is his 100%

>Philly is a very big city
4 U

His analysis goes deeper than most. See for yourself if it makes sense to you.

As an aside he correctly predicted that Trump would be much closer to Clinton than any of the polls were indicating months ago.

Literally kill yourself

PA strike is settled.

Septa strike ended senpai. Nothing is being affected. PA is blue

You should flip mn aswell

Here's Jeb!'s obvious path to 270

>NE
>LA
>MO
>Blue

Philly is a big city for me? It's the 5th biggest population city in the country so I think it's safe to say it's big period.

>PA
>VA
>WI
Red

>not knowing the meme
ffs Back to rebdit drumpflet

My guess, pulling for Trump

Yeah I do know most of the memes, but I don't know the "4 u" meme. Do educate me please sir.

missouri is not fucking blue kiddo
ur map is basically bait

>thinking Sup Forums takes fox seriously

>haha I'm not biased!

Trumps needs Nevada, Florida, Michigan and he wins.

I think he is gonna win

I thought WI was red.

No

>be 2016 and oldfag decides to see what Sup Forums is up to after these past years and with the election being tomorrow
>decides to write the most redpilled /pol greentext of 2016
>getready.jpg
>Mook left Oct 7, 2015 after that this no longer became a place of redpilling
>it became the very thing we did not want
>a giant brainwashed imageboard promoting Pseudo-Activists to take loyal chan millennials to indulge in feel-good clicktivism and "redpilling"
>in all reality we were the onces shilled into believing trump really is a good alternative to Hilary
>you know who owns Sup Forums, the government the same people that own Anonymous, not the idea just the name.
>yes I said it Anonymous is NSA, CIA.
>they want you to get mislead and vote trump so they can have the Happening 2016
>they want you to think that those emails are a threat
>They want to control what you think, they want you to think this is a better choice.
>Go outside, and talk to people Sup Forums
>we are strong together not divided, that's what they want to divide us between parties
>as a imageboard as a people as a community
>wehavethepower.jpg

>go vote and for fucks sake and not for trump.

Never saw this. Ay lmao.

New Hampshire and Connecticut for the !

This is what it's going to be.

Trump has little campaign infrastructure and zero ground game.

He's going to get schlonged by a professional campaigner.