The only truly innocent kid in a fucked up town

>the only truly innocent kid in a fucked up town.
>has the worst parents.
Explain this BS.

>has the worst parents.
Explain this BS.

>Explain this BS.
It's funny.

That's not Kenny.

Wrong kid

What the fuck was up with his parents, anyway? Did they just never mature after high school? Stephanie really dodged a bullet.

no adult matures after high school

Also being naive doesn't equal to innocent.

You mean Kenny?

what about him? His parents give him cocaine

Your genetics make you who you are more than the parenting off your father and mother do, this is shown time and time again.

3/4 of my grandparents are terrible people who abused their spouses, dropped out of school, and abused drugs, but my parents lifted themselves out of poverty and went to college, my father has a masters degree, despite my parents best effort im 24 and struggling to earn an associates, thus repeating the pattern of children who turn out how they do in spite of how they were raised by their parents

>I'm a failure because of genetics
>it's not my fault, honest!
kill yourself.

>has the worst parents.
Explain this BS.

How did he have the worst parents? Yes Stephen is extremely grounding-happy, but other than that there are no major faults in his upbringing.
Kenny and Stan definitely have worse fathers than him

it doesnt make any difference who's fault it is that im a failure, the universe doesnt care. Im still a failure.

Im trying as hard as i can, doing something productive daily, but my multiple diagnosed mental illnesses make it difficult. Still my fault though and i feel guilty all the time.

Eh, Clyde and Tweek are more innocent than Butters. Butters is kind of a douche after season 20.

Honor is forged through hardship. The fact Butters stays so positive and friendly despite his awful parents shows a lot about his character. Even when he's trying to be a villain he's still too innocent

There's a reason he's a paladin in Stick of Truth. The light is with him and it always will be

huh i guess strict/abusive parents can lead to obedient yet seriously misguided children

as the 24 year old failure i agree with this very much

suffering most of my life has taught me that any situation can be improved with a healthy attitude. Everyone should be persistent at improving, patient with others and themselves. Happiness is largely a matter of perspective.

Have you been watching any of the recent seasons? He's become a little prick who betrays his friends at the drop of a hat, except for Cartman who he always sides with no matter what. He's pretty much that friend who acts friendly and sweet like he'll have your back, but he'll turn against you and join the rest of the crowd under very little pressure.

His mother tried to kill him when she thought Stephen was gay.

Only through abuse can you get a good child

My parents gave me adderall and I'm fine.

Bloberta was a worse person than Clay.

>pimp
>supervillain
>MGTOW
not innocent , you just fell for his aw shucks routine.
>jacks her daddy off for McDonalds
how is that innocent, and we all know how she comes out as an adult

they were both pretty terrible people
at least orel got his happy ending

I wish we had more episodes about his parents. They're honestly more interesting than Randy, IMO.

not to orel, aka the only person worth a damn in that town

Someone hates Butters.

He's pretty innocent. I felt so bad for him when he kept getting blamed for his mom's death.

He doesn't have a bad dad
>in SoT when he's on video call with the boys, laughing menially
>"Clyde, you wanna sandwich?"
>"Not Now Dad, I'm Making a Ruler of Darkness Video!!"