Why do most rich people who get their money using easy means like art and music like Hillary?

Why do most rich people who get their money using easy means like art and music like Hillary?

because they're smarter and not bigoted fascists

>"They're smarter"
>Uruguay

Big surprise

bigoted fascist detected

what will you do tomorrow after Madam Hillary wins?

I'm poor as fuck and I like art.
But then again I'm the one MAKING the art so I guess that explains it..

Not think about the irrelevant country of Uruguay, as per usual.

virtue signaling mostly. a lot of art fields are commy echo chambers too, whereas normal people work and don't have time for all that shit and just vote conservative

where the fk is Urugay anyway?

idk its somewhere under us, near the murders.

Isn't Uruguay like, Brazils toilet or something?

jajajaja

Drumpftards are getting salty as fuck

repeat after me:

>MADAM PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON

thats just stupid. after the olympics they couldnt afford toilets: had to cruch them down to pretend its cocaine so they could buy the medals.

overcompensating maybe
maybe they feel sorry for their pets having a better life than most people
and think they have to support (in front of the public) someone who treats people like children

Art is about feeling and emotion and expression of the human experience

Being a Trump supporter is just about being a dick to people who can't defend themselves

because they're spoiled sheltered aaholes who have no idea what life is like for an "average American", and say whatever will earn them the most good goy points

caribbean

I'll continue to fight the corruption, continue the fight to prove the election was rigged, and start organizing Sup Forumsacks and other conservatives to protest. We have the strength. All of the law enforcement and military is on our side. We can change things. We can save our country from the globalists. We can recall all of these corrupt politicians.

They won't continue to screw the american people. Sup Forums and the alt-right are beginning of the resistance. Europe is awakening too. The happening is coming.

lol this dumbfuck can't even spell hahahaha

What a fucking retard

It's how spics spell it

This post was created by a 13 year old who knows nothing about the world but what their parents tell them.

>implying art and music are easy things to do well
neck yourself

Kassey is hot as shit

Because you have to be a liberal or no jew will hire you.

>tfw to smart to be a drumfkin

Hey guys look, I found the headless horseman

can't wait for tomorrow

drumpfkins on suicide watch

Kek. That requires some of us neckbeard to leave the house

When people see that we are fighting against our children being mutilated into trannies and brain washed into degeneracy, even latinos and black will wake up because it's happening to their communities too

Would you snort Brazilian powdered toilet if a qt Brazilian girl used it regularly?

Because being overly-absorbed in the liberal arts has made them disconnected from reality.

They subscribe to naive notions like open borders, free everything and general "feel good" policy.

>people fighting
>tv not telling them to do so

>libruls are going to forcibly SRS you and gay marry you
Do people actually believe this or is it just memeing? Please tell me Sup Forums isn't that dumb. There's a lot of legit bullshit out there, diluting your message with stuff like this just makes you sound like easily dismissable conspiracy theorists.

Hearing how Zika can affect men now, I'd say no.

It's pleasing to waste more money than a middle class person earns in their life on frivolous rubbish you don't even like and then sarcastically pretend you liked it all along.

You also create artists on a whim, their art is terrible, they are obviously crazy and you don't care. You just throw money at them, say a few cheap words and the world throws itself at your feet for finding such a talent. It's a multi-layered ego boost. This artist is obvious a colossal waste of oxygen but you do it anyway.

Even though people love to say the art itself is garbage, and you all know it is, society still bends to your whims anyway because you are rich. Plus it's a huge pissing contest between your own kind to see who can waste money the most impressively.

Then you throw some more money at a scam charity so nobody can call you out on your obvious wastefulness. A lot of it has to do with doing things the average person cannot do, oftentimes directly in front of them, then watching them squirm and try and compliment you for it.

>Brazilian women

They're the only women I've seen that are actual women that manage to look like trannies with all the cosmetic surgery they do.

That and Zika

The (((MPAA/RIAA))) have owns the Democrats since forever. They will always want Democrats pulling strings for their intellectual properties monopolies.

Art itself is not what's making the money
What's making money is connections
Artistic people tend to be good at this, while autists go into the trades.

>ITT proles/blue collars hating on their rich masters sons and daughters

>artists, intellectuals, actors, writers, scientists, foreign politicians all rally behind Hillary
>uneducated white men rally behind Drumpf

raely maeks you think

That's the problem, they're not forcing it outright. They use psychology to confuse small children who dress up in "mommy and daddy's" clothes that they are gender confused. They undermine European culture and tell people of european descent that their culture is shit. Anthropology has the same sort of view.

Red pilled graphic designer and Indy cartoonist here.
Currently writing season one for a new webcomic that symbolically talks about Islam and liberalism truthfully.

For those who disagree, refer to this thread
There is a war going on for a globalist regime that seeks to turn us into a bunch of degenerates and freaks. Sheep ripe for the slaughter. This is truly the end times.

I hope when trump wins other creatives will follow suit ride the trump and alt-right wave.

>he think Drumpf has a chance

JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

If you're going to cherry-pick the idiots that no real scientist (or real human being) wants anything to do with, then there's really not much helping you there. The only places this shit happens are hugboxes, and then they get out into the real world and people rightly laugh at them. Please tell me this is just hardcore memeing? I really don't want to think my peers are being taken in so easily by propaganda and ignoring the real bullshit.

Because they have no idea how shit it is to be poor.

The shit policies she's pushing won't hurt them and they can virtue signal all day over irrelevant normie meme issues.

He does and whether he wins or not, the cultural pendulum is swinging back hard. Even if Hillary wins (which she won't) there's already a growing subculture that hates you people.
You don't understand that no one likes you. That's why you won't change and why you will be extinct in a year.

Art and music aren't easy. But these people don't make their money from art and music but by cliquing about with the right people. Art and music are incidental