Where is Phase 3?

I'm not saying Assange still has something. But I can't help but wonder - why hasn't Phase 3 commenced?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBLl8jW3gfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unless it's fucking HD video of the clintons diddling kiddies none of the leaks mean shit.

>wikileaks asks for donations
=
>wikileaks is dead

This

phase 3 is after she wins so America will be set ablaze

This.

People (sadly) dont give a fuck about the mails. They are so numb that is video or nothing.

stochastic terminator algorithm malfunctioned

oh what like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=nBLl8jW3gfA

do wikileaks even do shit? they post and "leak" stuff all the time but other than that fag in ecuador I've never seen people go to jail or die or any consequences whatsoever out of these emails and info leaks

I dont understand why isnt that video going on 24/7 on tv...

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

They've pretty much confirmed a few felonies committed by HRC/DNC but it looks like americucks don't give enough of a shit to prosecute.

This. Honestly, I lost a ton of respect for wikileaks because of the "phase 3" statement.

All hype, no delivery. I thought they were above that, but I guess not.

I honestly think they fucked up releasing Spirit Cooking shit. If more was released connected to that, it would have been gold.

Instead, it was a distraction and we splintered. We should have kept hitting them with clear and plain undeniable corruption right in front of our noses.

Wikileaks did not deliver any crushing final blows. No phase three.

The rest is up to Trump himself.

I think Phase 3 was about to begin, and negotiations began. Sweden sending investigators to Assange's location to speak to him for the first time. Most likely in a bid to give him his future freedom in exchange for his silence.

Where is this from? Has it been shared to The_Donald?

That sounds hot.

>pretty much

I'm not absolutely disagreeing with you, but there was never any "smoking gun". They hyped up so much how she was guaranteed to go to prison over what they were releasing, but at the end of the day, they made a minor difference at most.

bradley manning

>Nobody's coming.
>Championships have to be won on their own.

It's a rule.

>tfw no one besides a few hundred jews and other pedos continues to vote Hillary but thanks to stolen mail votes, ballot stuffing and Soros computer it still remains a tight race...

I would rather have a corrupt politician in office than a racist bigot.

Thing is I doubt wikileaks supports trump.

They clearly don't support Clinton and have tried to discredit her as much as possible.

But the greatest blow to American politics would be to release the most damning evidence they posses after Hilary becomes elected. It would truly ridicule the system, show up flawed democracy and cause instability if she was impeached.

Still I'm probably dreaming.

Latest leak had ariana huffington agree to shill for hill. You can bet there won't even be an investigation though, because your entire justice system is compromised/cucked.

dreaming with you

This is a YUGE problem. Because the RNC is neutral at best with Trump, they may not challenge voting corruption. The beauty about "separation of powers" is Republican controlled areas can cancel out vote rigging in Democrat areas.

They killed him long ago. Remember back when we all thought he might've died after his internet got cut? He probably did. As far as I know there has been no legit proof proving he is alive since.

Failsafe would have released by now imo. I.e. I can't imagine he was the only one left with the key.

i posted it, but they didn't care. /r/t_d has lost it. they're more obsessed with raving about the pizzalluminati than keeping hilldog outta the white house

fpbp

>As far as I know there has been no legit proof proving he is alive since.

none at all. and there was some operative that scaled the wall and got in but "escaped"

>surely this will end HIllary's campaign
>releases on 9 Nov