Bendis first DC book will be?

I’m guessing New Gods

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S9bFhhKdkzE?t=245
cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2017/11/brian_michael_bendis_cleveland_librarys_superman_exhibit_convinced_him_to_go_to_dc_comics_photos.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck the omnibus gimme a new gods trade like that sexy mr miracle one

This is a worst case scenario if I ever fucking saw one.

Oh god no
>Shitting on the complete New Gods omni coming
What kind of faggotry is this?

Oh no I get it. Bendis and JrJr on Kirby's creations. The newest Marvel gets taking over the original Marvel get

I unironically want to see Bendis write DC Cosmic. Bunn and Humphries are mediocre to bad on Marvel but both did pretty good DC Cosmic (Smugnestro was solid and Venditti choosing to ignore it really annoys me), Green Lanterns was surprisingly entertaining and actually made me like Jess and Simon. Plus it introduced best boy Frank

QUESTION! This upcoming New Gods omni, is there any fear of the binding being shit? Because it is a rather large volume

like i'm happy it's out and reprinted and what not but that shit'll be too big to read, cmon

But that's the book Hickman should write :(

I don't know. Legion probably edges it out to me.

At least with the Fourth World, Bendis could just lean on the Forever People for his BLACKED fetish and reliance on oddly modern vernacular regardless of the character.

For 100 bucks the book better hold the fuck up

man all these sacrificial teen teams DC got and Legion is the one we pray it's not

This is the JLI Omnibus from last month
youtu.be/S9bFhhKdkzE?t=245

Isn't it like 70 issues? Yeah, this is gonna be one you put on the shelf laying flat, hate to break it to you bro

List some DC books you WOULD like to see Bendis write.
>A Two-Face Mini
>Crime Syndicate
>Earth-2
>Metal Men
>Doom Patrol
>Teen Titans.

>Teen Titans
This. He can't be worse than Lobdell was. Or Percy.

But how fast would it wear out? I'm pretty careful with my books

Read it laying flat on its back, either on a table or on your bed or something. Don't try and hold it up and read it. Although that goes for any omnibus really. It should be fine if you do that and lay it flat when not reading.

Think of all the useless characters he could kill off!

You know, when Bendis left I was happy, as I couldn't think of any DC stuff I cared about enough to be upset when he inevitably ruined it.

And yet somehow he has found it. This is high tier desecration.

I didn't think I could hate him more.

Truly the worst team of all time. NTT really did more harm than good by making every new writer want to introduce their own shitty new characters.

New Gods
Flash
Multiversity Too
Justice Incarnate ongoing
Green Lantern Corp
Sandman and the Endless
Hawkman
Lucifer
Hellblazer

AARRRGGGGHHHHHGGHHGHGHGHGH

WHY HAS EVERYTHING THIS YEAR BEEN SO SHIT!

I will honest to god end my entire DC pull list. Full stop, no half-assed protest where I still buy an issue of something, they will completely lose me as a customer.

I think he's just making a reference to Kirby leaving Marvel for DC like him. He considers himself like Kirby not he's getting that book.

Orion?

What a twat.

I'm hoping Superman keeps Bendis away from other stuff.

Or he's just showing off an advance copy of a book that isn't going to be released for another month to get his followers hype and to remind them it's a thing

Technically Bendis would be next year. He's writing for Marvel through December.

Fuck you.

first job insert mongrel nigglet daughter as super hero with no flaws.
Apply this to every book they let him touch.

Hasn't stopped this year from sucking ass

>I'm going to kill Darkseid!
>Darkseid?
>Yes, my father, Darkseid.
>Your father? Darkseid? That Darkseid?

> Bendis loved kings Mister Miracle
> Now this

ITS HAPPENING

So... companion piece to Mister Miracle?

Darkseid?

Will be some street level bullshit with lots of niggas

So Black Lightning?

Omnibuses are super expensive

You're confusing him with Dennis Hopeless. Bendis only kills characters he hated as a child and all of those are too young.

cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2017/11/brian_michael_bendis_cleveland_librarys_superman_exhibit_convinced_him_to_go_to_dc_comics_photos.html

Superman

>Superman can't get worse than Tomasi
>wait no, yes it can

>bendis on new gods
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Please no, King is bad enough as it is with Mr. Depression Self-insert, I can't take Bendis.

Will Bendis forced to use the Marvel method? Just kiddin, you KNOW he uses it whenever he's writing a fight scene

goods new everyone. in six months superman will be dead. again. but not to worry, there's a new son of krypton in town. and he's black! no not that black superman. no not him either. this one is DIFFERENT. he has even more powers and is dating, like, ten different trashy white girls.

As long as he stays the fuck away from JSA.

When was Hulk a member of the Teen Titans?

I pray he gets JSA.

There is an extreme short list of things you have to get right on New Gods and if given such a book Bendis would still fuck it up. He'd reference that shitty Byrne story every time Bards appeared, have her go crazy and murder characters he didn't like and have Darkseid talk about how much he hates chairs.