Hehehehe check RCP

Hehehehe check RCP

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html
denverpost.com/2016/10/24/colorado-2016-ballot-tracker-a-look-at-mail-ballot-return-data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>New Hampshire
>blue

>California
>blue

>DC
>blue

>Lets randomly count bogus polls so Trump is never above 270 and any given point
they have made a game out of doing this.

Holy fuck, it's actually happening, TRUMP LANDSLIDE INCOMING

>Massachusetts
>blue

Why did Trump leave this Brady endorsement so late?

So its gonna come down to NH? Something weird could happen in MI or PA but I'd consider putting it all on NH. Also thats weird because ME is split.

That's the "no swing states" model. It predicts based on who is currently ahead, even in the swing state votes.

FUCK
Just get NH and we win. Just that one fucking tiny puny state! POL we can do it. How hard can it be?

>RCP
so trump is leading

that bogus +11 keeps him from a red NH on their map

NH will go red before NV does

>DC
>blue

Fuck, it's going to be close lads.

Link because OP is a fag: realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

brady CALLED HIM

they didnt push him before

he volunteered in this late hour

>Hawaii
>Blue

Try Again.

>hehehehe

>Be RCP
>Make polls just tight enough to encourage Democrats to vote
>NH Blue
>Trump announces Tom Brady vote
>RCP inadvertently saying Trump will win

>Trump is 0.6 points from winning the presidency according to this map
I mean it guys, it's going to be CLOSE.

>Michigan
>blue

It is at this moment. Soon enough, it will be.

Pretty easy to get NH when they're intentionally rigging it to look like Hillary has support

He'll win it. No question

>clinton +11 poll is the only thing pushing her over the edge in NH

She's getting BTFO, isn't she?

>Trump +1
>24 hours later
>Clinton +11
Seems legit.

I am aware. What they have done since the DNC is whenever Trump gets close to having a majority in their no tossup they always make a little switch by counting some big poll or another to keep him just under. they did it this weekend with Florida and NH, when NH went to Trump they made Florida go just barely under and when florida went back up they put NH where it is now with a poll that put hillary at +11 when that poll is known to be unreliable and extremely democrat leaning

why is this trump so close?????
I thought she was going to stomp him??

DELETE
THIS

RCP had Obama up by that much... but it was a blowout, Romney got fucked.
Don't trust RCP average my dude.

We're breaking the conditioning.

>Illnois
>blue
Kys urself

Also
>Michigan
>Blue
>New Hampshire
>Blue
>Pennsylvania
>Blue
>Virginia
>Blue

praise kek

it's about to habben isn't it
a trump victory
hoo lord boys

Literally any website using averages of other polls shows this to be a really fucking close race.

The Clinton landslide is a meme.

you are my biggest love, I love you more than myself

I think it's time that you take my virginity

even if hillary barely gets to 270 the media will come out and say that she was given a mandate to do whatever the fuck she wants i bet

It's gonna be a close one lads, but I think we might have it.

Polls in 2012 underestimated turnout by Democrats, black voters in particular.

Polls this year assume the electorate will look like it did in 2012. Meanwhile, black voters are way down, and white voters are way up, Independent white voters in particular.

The media pushed the Romney meme because he was an acceptable pushover. This year, Trump actually has the support they claimed Romney had, but they suppress it in the polls because they don't want it to be true.

Basically, the mainstream media also thinks they can use meme magic to shape reality.

spot the push poll

This shows a surge in Florida, as my archived thread about the no-toss up map shows. HRC is only winning New Hampshire in that map because of an outlier plus 11 poll, and even with that the average is only +0.6 clinton. However, Trump's states are more solid
My old thread:

If you give RCP every state they predict to be correct and give New Hampshire to Trump , which RCP gives Clinton a 0.5 lead, essentailly a coin toss, then the map looks like this.

What demented reality do you live in that Illinois isn't a deep blue state?

I literally haven't seen a single political add for either candidate until a week ago.

Rate my map lads. Also is there a decent UK betting site I can put on an accumulator for each state?

post ends in 11 November 8th trump Heaven

Same maps. Cool.

I doubt Trump flips both, FL and Nevada. But maybe he get CO instead. It is not unlikely for him to win it

>NC dark red
>SC light red
Other way around
Foreigners out
Also
>MN light blue
No
>NH dark red
too close for that
>CO dark blue
It's almost tied

Both those states are leaning Trump according to RCP

Ignore the colours. I couldn't be arsed with that. Just wanted red vs blue.

CO would be a nice win. I'm not looking forward to spending Wednesday morning on a binge comedown waiting for the Florida count as that's clearly going to be the deciding and final state to declare.

I'm sure that 11 is reliable.

Is there any realistic route if he loses FL?

Rcp is bs, they had VA and GA as tossups yesterday, still agree both leaning trump

Florida will go Trump just barely. As for the rest of it, I think New Hampshire will go Red and so will Michigan. not to brag but I have predicted 2012, 08, 04 and 00 all correctly

Trump will win with a lanslide.

PA and CO/MI

Many of those states are essentially a tie. And Trump STILL isn't winning. On election day, Trump will be lucky to win half of those tied states. This map paints a VERY optimistic picture for Trump, and it STILL isn't good for him.

>NH, CO, MI, PA all have huge red potential

It's going to be a good night, boys.

Thanks. It's going to be an insane night of beers and tension.

No. Fortunately, he's going to win Florida. He basically tied her in early voting, which usually goes dem. Plus, these polls suggest Trump is surging there, as he is generally across all the swing states. With FL, Trump has a ton of realistic routes to victory, like an upset in PA(if he does this he can lose even some of his own states), a win in NH, and a Rust Belt Riot

This is going to be close as fuck.

It's been one hell of a ride Sup Forums. No matter what happens it's been an honor shit posting with you this election.

people in DC can't vote nigga

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST

Check out the New Hampshire polls, specifically the one that puts Shillary ahead by 11. That poll is 100% bullshit, it oversamples higher education voters which we know is biased towards Hillary. 37% of the sample are college graduates while 23% have post-graduate degrees.

Needless to say, that's NOT a representative sample of New Hampshire unless it's easily the most well-educated state in the nation. New Hampshire is going red, make no mistake.

The only states, that could compromise Trump, are FL and NV. But otherwise they could destroy Clinton's day either. Don't know which other battlegrounds you have in mind?

His closest states are NV and NC, both a point and a half up. Besides that all his states are safe.He's surging greatly in both states and early voting in NC looks very good for Trump. Also NH is only blue because of an outlier poll having Clinton up 11 points. If that wasn't included he would be leading

Illinois somehow elected a republican governor in Jan 2015. Illinois only flips blue because of cook county (Chicago) having such a huge population vs the rest of the state. The thing is, there's going to just be a terrible black vote turnout because Hillary sucks and isn't Obama. Also, Louis Farrakhan, whose temple is on the south side of Chicago, has been reaming Hillary for a while now.

I'd actually bet some money that Illinois may be the great upset of this election and flip red.

RCP has 15 states listed as Toss Ups right now. That means all of these states are polling within the margin of error on multiple polls.

>rigging it
>Trump wins

Explain. Hell I'm sure Trump damaged his numbers among his own supporters by saying "it's all rigged anyway"

"Trump is a few points down in a few polls? Oh well I guess I'll go vote for Hillary" said nobody

uh... yes they can
you're probably thinking of the fact they don't get senators ?

All the bookies are giving way better odds for Clinton. I don't know how they come up with their numbers but they seem to think it's Clinton for sure.

How is there a 11+ poll? wtf

amen

I'd be really shocked. I'm out in shitty Rockford and the Clinton cuckery is very real. If women weren't allowed to vote, it'd be in the bag though.

>Trump within MOE in Florida
>Trump within MOE in Pennsylvania (1.9 points)
>Trump within MOE in NH
>Trump up 2 points in most recent Michigan poll
It's ogre Hillary. Prove me wrong ctr cucks

I like the idea of looking at bookies' odds, but I'm not sure how accurate that is. Their odds just follow the bets. As more money is bet on Clinton, her odds improve. I don't have any data to back this up, but I suspect it would be easier for bias to enter bookies' odds than poll aggregators like RCP.

>Trump also appears to be leading in the CO early vote

denverpost.com/2016/10/24/colorado-2016-ballot-tracker-a-look-at-mail-ballot-return-data/

Trump has a greater shot of winning PA than Hilldawg does of taking IA, OH, AZ, and almost all of his states. While NV and NC and FL and NH are in the MoE, they are still likely to go Trump because of factors like early voting, the recent surge, and shy Trump supporters. Plus the Monster Vote

Not so sure about that MI poll. Many polls showed Clinton +5 just 2-3 days before that. That's a huge swing in 2 days. I'm inclined to believe that poll is incorrect.

>X
>Blue

Only reason I'm not taking CO early vote too much into account is because Romney was ahead in early vote there, too, and lost. We can hope though.

>implying the outcome wasn't always really clear

MADAME
PRESIDENT

This is true. I think independents are much more likely to break Trump than they did Romney though. Tons of city cucks though, we'll see.

RCP wrong.. THE People will show that tomorrow night!

Screenshot it...

For real? That's unusual, normally conservatives turn up in higher numbers on election day.

This is Hillary's BEST CASE scenario.

That means Trump is winning for sure. All he needs is NH or Maine.

Also Oregon has one faithless elector and one undeclared one, so Hillary will lose 1-2 electoral votes no matter what.

the bookies' odds are a bit influenced by what the predictions are, but mostly they adjust the returns so both cases will give them profit.

It's the true representation, goyim. The rest aren't true polls.

>tfw Sup Forums is completely and utterly convinced of a Republican victory, AGAIN
>tfw Sup Forums is about to get completely btfo, AGAIN
>tfw you get to watch the Romney Meltdown Part 2: This time it's cultism facing reality

self ck'd

Shitposting will live on either way. Our fate is sealed with this one though.

Hehehehe you're a fag

I think the more curious thing to see is if he loses, will Sup Forums pretend we had nothing to do with him? That's usually what happens when we get latched to a popular thing that ends up as a trainwreck (like Chanology or Anonymous)

>(like Chanology or Anonymous)
Does anyone deny that those are both 100% the fault of old-Sup Forums?

Well considering the polls are a coin toss it would be a good bet if you put $$$ on Trump regardless of your political stripe.

Obviously the sentiment in Eurocuck is for Merkel USA

I'm concerned about this...