I have a plan
it includes you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyWFdT_83-8
youtube.com/watch?v=exOJynyr3Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=QIA6CYBbaAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Has there been a worse villain song?

Saw this thing in theatres back in the day and I could not for the life of me tell you anything about it

MY MECHANICAL ARMY
WITH PRIDE

This guy looks like that fucked up Eggman connect-the-dots.

music was the only good part of the movie

that and the main girl is a qt

Your plan is a mistake, he repeated.

it's still bad, but I think the album version sounds better. Music is mixed better and the chanting is cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=eyWFdT_83-8

The ogre's butt.

I wonder how much Gary Oldman got paid to do this role. It must have been a lot, after he saw the script.

He looks like a tall Neanderthal with a chin.

You? That's ME!

Mine was part of a class field trip.

I've always wanted to feel included!

>that obvious belle rip-off as the main character

I like how the girl working on the farm has perfect hair and lipstick

Hey, i couldnt remember the name of this movie! I watched it as a kid.

The bit with the army of dudes with weapons for hands rocked my 5 year old world. I thought that was the coolest thing ever.

I never understood why people think it's bad. It's not a good song on its own, yes, and it certainly could have been better; but it fits Rubin's character as a madman. Him having a more elaborate song would have portrayed him as something other than a despotic thug. He had neither the wit nor charisma of a villain like Ursula or Scar, nor the backstory and pathos of someone like Follo or Rasputin; so no I don't see why Rubin's villain song should compare to other villains.

Honestly critique of Rubin himself as a character is more valid than his fucking song.

Oldman is like JK Simmons. He'll work in absolutely anything, regardless of quality or paycheck.

It starts out almost rhyming then just becomes nonsense.

I forgot this movie existed?

I stand alone manages to rank as the more pointless song in this film. The girl just asks nicely and gets to come anyway.

>pointless songs
>in a musical

Now we're really complaining about nothing.

This was my favorite movie as a kid and it still holds a very solid place in my heart. I know it isn't perfect but I love it all the same.

In a musical they're supposed to be the point.

>This was my favorite movie as a kid
Same

Can it even be called a song from how shit it was at being a song?

SILENNNNNNCE

> mfw this movie had a blind dude be more level headed, athletic and generally more useful than the MC lady

This movie is great, anyone who disagrees gets a permanent ban forever

he looks like joshua homme

Came here to post this, blew my mind when they started tossing people and weapons into the magic well. Thats all I remember tho.

Alright what do you need us to do?

didn't his eyebrows do some kind of weird thing?

A MASTER PLAN!?!?{

I saw trailers for it, but didn't see it till it hit VHS. I believe we still have it, but it's in boxed storage.

Can a pig be in there? They don't have any white fur after all. At least not that pig

This was the first movie I ever saw in theaters, period. I remember liking the dragons and that's it.

I really didn't know a song could seriously be that fucking bad.

Anyone else think this whole plot could have been easily avoided had King Arthur been a better judge of character?
Like yeah, let's have the shifty-eyed, skullet bedecked troglodyte with questionable motives sit at the round table, nothing bad could happen from that.

Godamn if I had a tiny face like that wolf I would be pissed off too.

Cool! When can I start?!

Reminder that it's a great song, and a great villain, and a good movie, and that anyone else saying otherwise is just a contrarian faggot trying to get some (you)s

youtube.com/watch?v=exOJynyr3Lg
oh really?

Scar, brother! Help me!

youtube.com/watch?v=QIA6CYBbaAg