Post your face when Brady clarifies that he did not vote for Trump

Post your face when Brady clarifies that he did not vote for Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/post/152249057954/ask-the-mistakeorb-jumpsuitedmonster-tough
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You think you're red pilled kid? hah if you knew what I knew you would have offed yourself along time ago.

(You)

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

who is she

Such an interesting looking face

Hybridmurderbirds.tumblr.com

former pol camwhore, we scared her away with the autism

damn she used to come here? tell me more

>H-hey user..! Thanks for accompanying me to my minority awareness rally! .....Do you think, um, m-maybe this Saturday we could head on down to the Hillary rally? ;')

wat do

>she

Well I can officially say I understand the appeal of traps.

Assert dominance

She's a dyke not a trap

she's a biological girl

Holy fuck I'm in love

But does she have a feminine penis?

Absolutely not

She's perfect

I'd suck this girl's penis

Perfect face but mentally ill

>She

No free rides.

>Hybridmurderbirds.tumblr.com
On her tumblr she's telling people to unfollow her if they support Trump.

GROW YOUR HAIR BACK OUT AND WE CAN TALK

There was some pretty hapa irish/chink girl from England in Hong Kong that was rightwing anti-sjw named ahbortion or something on tumblr some years back. Does she still post anywhere?

>no penis
>3DPD
>hates Trump

GOAT

Excuse me but, is the Turkroach you're posting named Brady?
Because I know you're not trying to lie that Tom Brady didn't vote for Ttump

there will be no rallies after the elections are over, dumb bitch

f you support Trump, you’re racist.

If you support Trump, you’re sexist.

If you support Trump, you’re ableist.

If you support Trump, you’re homophobic.

If you support Trump, you’re transphobic.

If you support Trump, you’re xenophobic.

If you support Trump, you’re Islamophobic.

If you support Trump, you’re fascist.

If you support Trump, you are not a good person.

These are non-debatable. There’s no wriggle room. Loving your children or going to church isn’t going to cut it.

They are not insults. They are statements. They are facts.

There’s no ‘shade of gray’ here. There’s no take backs.

I don’t care what the Republican party used to stand for, I don’t care what your politics and beliefs and all the other bullshit you tell yourself to go to sleep at night. You vote for Trump, you are a fear mongering, hateful bigot, motivated by fear and anger and ignorance and hatred. Period.

It’s not about ‘different opinions’ or ‘political sides’ anymore. This is real life. Wake the fuck up.

Yes she is autistic and retarded and gay. Just save her picture and be glad you never have to talk to her

> Be all those things
> Ask them what they're going to do about it
It usually leads to me going to jail and they're gonna pay for my meals and clothes and accommodation.

holy shit did she actually post this?

reblogged it. She's too retarded to actually write it, however stupid it is.

it's always the mentally ill ones that are attractive

Reverse googly image search:
"Best guess for this image: beauty"

Agreed.
MAGA.

I was just thinking about this. It's so sad we can't have conversations about politics any more without extreme anger and ignorance. Well it's always been like that but now it's especially bad.

Everyone will deal with their shit for pussy so they never have to bottle it up like normal human beings.

qt eyes

She has a landwhale girlfriend

>>minority awareness rally
wtf lol
>I'm already aware that a minority is more likely to commit crime.
>I'm already aware that most minorities have lower IQs.

I always found her extremely attractive until seeing anons gawking over her ITT and that one post. I knew she was lefty but shit

Picture?

I'm all of those except for ableist, I mean that's just ridiculous

Voting for Trump

>"""""""""""she""""""""
>(((she)))

Damn that cunt is her girlfriend? i think i know who you're talking about. i stalked her tumblr for a bit. the blonde bitch with short hair?

Did somebody say Turkroach?!

It's near the last page of her Tumblr

mentally ill are drains on society and have no potential to be anything else. They're only purpose is as an outlet for guilt-ridden miserable people to devote their lives to caring for (as a form of self-punishment) and for people to virtue signal.

jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/post/152249057954/ask-the-mistakeorb-jumpsuitedmonster-tough

this khunt right?

Is that the chick who cosplays as Asuka every once in a while?

>jumpsuited monster of a woman
Not wrong

That's a boy.

Probably that one actually
I thought the landwhale was her gf

Is that what she meant by ableist? I figured she was talking about people in wheelchairs or with missing limbs etc

Is this her gf?
captcha: heavy du buis

You are thinking of Alexandra Gaier I think

Can individuals even be ableist? I thought it was just a word you used for stores without wheelchair ramps.

No

Is a video of this with sound?

that thing doesn't look like it would be very fun to fuck

Youtube.com/watch?v=qDpJO8Ablhc

They like her because she looks 12.

She is a graceful young lady

>But no matter how far the movement has gone in attaining its goals the leftist is never satisfied, because his activism is a surrogate activity.
>That is, the leftist’s real motive is not to attain the ostensible goals of leftism; in reality he is motivated by the sense of power he gets from struggling for and then reaching a social goal. >Consequently the leftist is never satisfied with the goals he has already attained; his need for the power process leads him always to pursue some new goal.

Also checked

>did not vote yet
FIFY

does this have a benis or bagina?

Not enough meat on the bones IMO, too skinny to the point where it looks unhealthy. Probably got no ass

>ywn boop a cute grill like that on the nose like that

Just looks like her growth is stunted and she is malnourished to me

She's very cute

Vag and don't listen to what anyone else says. I'm an expert

congraduladions idsa boy!

>grill
you still think it's a girl after all this time he's on the internet.

Shut the fuck up nigger

Botched circumcision destroyed benis so parents raised it as grill

Dumb frog poster

>he fell for the >she meme

but it's a boy.
on Sup Forums we use biological gender not someone idea of his gender.

The only Brady I give a shit about.

Love this meme, upvoted

>Turks
>not faggots.
Come one...

>on Sup Forums we
you're a worse faggot than

Not an argument, not a boy