It's been a long campaign. We gave our best Sup Forums. Whatever happens in the final 24 hours...

It's been a long campaign. We gave our best Sup Forums. Whatever happens in the final 24 hours, it's been an honor gents.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HdEBnBpfwGM
youtu.be/LTIaJGWzysk?list=FL5hMpUGIxjQUuBGnFdAIVdA
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
youtube.com/watch?v=VWgsdexkv18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

regards

It's been an honor serving with you lads.

I'll see you on the other side.

Godspeed, brothers.

KEK VULT

Shall we have a prayer?

good luck to all of you whatever happens tomorrow

It's been an honor faggots. Haven't been this involved in anything in awhile

Lmao you sound like a FAG

I'm fucking diamonds

trumps shouldn't have bash Mexicans if he had any chance of winning

The movie this image is from is fucking awesome

May you all ride eternal to valhalla. Shiny and chrome

Cheers

These past few months have been some of the best for me, boys. While irl I was dealing with heavy shit I always knew I could go on Sup Forums and check the happenings and leaks of the past hour. I love you all, even CTR.

ALLUH AHKBAR!!!!

Reminder to amerimutts to get out and vote.
If you lose this election its over.
The movement Trump created is a missile, it can destroy the establishment or miss and do nothing, destroying itself in the proccess

It's been a wild ride for the noblest of causes.

See you all on the other side.
Heaven or Hell, let's rock.

One last push and the Great Meme War will be over...

I never thought this day would be here. Tomorrow we will hoist our flags in victory...

FOR GLORY AND HONOR, LADS!

helo
i am muslim
i vote for trump
hilary has shit email

I'm making a commitment to leave Sup Forums if he loses. I'm too emotionally committed to Trump and coming back here would bring back memories I want to forget like a ex girlfriend. Sure, I made good memories here but it would emotionally scar me if he loses. It's hard for me to do this after all the great times I've had here like the Zimmerman trial but I have to promise myself I'll never return for my own sanity.

I love you, faggots.

You guys are my family. I'm glad to be a part of this eternal ride with y'all.

YES

Not only that but we'll never have a republican president ever again. Hillary will flood us with refugees and illegal Mexicans until whites are outnumbered

May civilization awaken.

LEAVE ME ON THE BATTLEFIELD BROTHERS

THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR ME

Its amazing how invested so many non americans are in our election. I will take this as the compliment it is.

Trump Rex Magnus Imperium Americanum.

Canada delenda est.

The war hasn't even started yet Sup Forums. Don't forget you're here forever. We will need our unity again and again in the years to come.
Shadilay. May Kek have mercy on us all.

For better or worse, the past year has probably produced some of the best moments in this entire sites history.

Post wikipedia meme war records

trump supporter is weenie

It's been a pleasure.

never thought i'd meme side by side a brit

Dont loose Hope!

>prayer?
It's been an honor gents I'm proud to call you my brothers. For weeks we worked through wind shine and rain water. DEUS VAULT. MY BROTHERS ITS BEEN AN HONOR SO HONORABLE BROTHERS JFNSKW DOCIE SMCK

f
Cringe desu

what a year it has been

See

if trump loses and your battle is over tomorrow then you were never truly with us

LAST PUSH LADS!! youtu.be/HdEBnBpfwGM

The God-Emperor be with you, brothers.

Hope trump wins, I really want to build that wall. Trump bird wants it.

The Devil walks with us.

youtu.be/LTIaJGWzysk?list=FL5hMpUGIxjQUuBGnFdAIVdA

Its been a pleasure

im ready

We're only getting started baby, win or lose, Trump's started something great that WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. KEK WILLS IT

The question is: are you ready?

Whatever happens, just remember:
Sup Forums grew with frightening speed under Obama, as more people became redpilled by liberal idiocy.
Imagine how much we're gonna grow with an unpopular democrat in office.
We cant lose.

saved.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Wew lad

Sup Forums is a masturbatory shitfest.
You didn't fight. You sat on your ass munching doritos and pretended every speech was HABBENING.
The farthest anyone went was creating twitter accounts with pictures of cartoon girls wearing MAGA hats, telling Latino journalists they needed to "Go back" and Jewish journalists they ought to "Get in the oven".

Harcoar bro. Tainting your candidate with the patina of angry, irrational manchildren really showed those cucks.

2016 has been such a long hard road it now feels like the first year of my life... I am confident we will win though. In Kek we trust.

Men, it’s been a long war, it’s been a tough war. You’ve fought bravely, proudly for your country. You’re a special group. You’ve found in one another a bond that exists only in combat, among brothers. You’ve shared foxholes, held each other in dire moments. You’ve seen death and suffered together. I’m proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve long and happy lives in peace.

Kek be with you, brother.

May Trump prevail in a glorious victory tomorrow.

Don't let history repeat.

>Tainting your candidate with the patina of angry, irrational manchildren

Trump himself is an angry, irrational manchild.

we'll meet again in Valhalla brothers, there is no greater honor than to die in battle

that's why clinton talks about pepe and the alt right.
the same alt right that scrounge here for their news to post to actual news sites and their faggy reddit /r/don
cause we aint doin nothin

youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI
>youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI
Remember, hold the lines at all costs!
Godspeed lads. We Will crush them!

good luck burger bros

Row, brothers, row
The current is against us
Row, brothers, row
Yet God is for us

Row, brothers, row
The wind is against us
Row, brothers, row
Yet God is for us

Its been a long road, but this is only the beginning. Remember you're here forever.

we must one-up brexit.

/reddit/the_donald was the only one doing something.

It has been an honor gentlemen
*tips helmet*

Well men, as I sit in my hotel room ready for another day of deployment; I want to say thank you. You guys have helped me see the truth. The war, as many have said, has been long and hard; but worth it.
Men, see you in a new era of american history, no matter who wins.

same here lad, same here
This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my westertn brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD J. TRUMP

This.
Ya'll sat here watching the rise and fall and did nothing.
I voted for Her but even I did more for Trump delivering his mail ads at work than all ya'll combined.

Duty is ours, results are Gods.
Remeber this fellow crusaiders

you can rest after the voting is over

if you don't MAGA we will MEGA anyway

May kek be with you murrica

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Whatever happens tomorrow, Sup Forums will always be a place that I came to whenever I was feeling shitty. Being around you guys made life a little better. Thank you for that.

yeah nah, it was a ripper, m8s

I've been honoured to meme at your side, fellow Sup Forumsaks.

I'll see you on the other side, Sup Forums

Whether it's a grocery store, a battlefield, life after death, never forget that we were part of something special, something unique that united so many of us that stood separated from each other for so long. Never would I have thought that our man Trump would get this far. I don't know what the future holds for us, but no matter what happens, never forget your brothers in Sup Forums, the path of light.

DEUS VULT!

It's been 15 years since people from all cultures, races and creeds united under one banner. For months the internet has connected the dots, uncovered disturbing secrets and red-pilled a nation. We stood against the the nation when they willingly let Hillary rob Sander's voters. We stood defiant against the idea that "national security wasn't a problem". We rationalized the idea of "the wall" and US + Russia working together. We uncovered disturbing rituals involving children, blood and demons.

We brought the country to heel with memes and gain allies: Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, women, LGBT's, the military, NYPD and the lost faithful to stop corruption.

I enjoyed the 6+ months with you guys. Let's hope justice wins tomorrow.

>insulting someone by calling them a manchild
Do you even know where you are?

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
One helluva way to die.

Sup Forums is a Christian board...
Shall someone lead us in prayer?

It's been a long battle, but well fought.

Fuck this is the right song youtube.com/watch?v=VWgsdexkv18

It's been a pleasure you guys, never thought I would have ended up here a year and a half ago.

Better Right then cuck

there is no god but yourself

>all this retards thinking this has a future in case Trump loses
And I thought white ppl had high iq. You can have a republican president in 8 years from now, and it wont change a thing, it would be too late, America cant take 8 years of democrats/cuckservatives.
If tomorrow Trump loses you should just leave the country.

God is p. good

a men

You guys are awesome.

Win or lose you can be proud of yourselves.

Lo, there, do I see my father.
Lo, there, do I see my mother, and my sister's, and brothers.
Lo, there, do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.
Lo, they do call to me,
The bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla!
Where the brave may live FOREVER!

Dieu
Le
Veut
Honored to meme
Besides great men
Besides keks
Besides pepes
And doing what we think is right in God's eyes
AMEN

wrong
if trump wins, we get gradual change toward a better america.
if trump loses, social justice /blm / anti white anti cop shit will explode like we haven't seen.
it will redpill the normies like shit and in 4 years, let alone 8, we'll have a real fascist.

>numales idea of 'fighting'
just let hillary win and put us out of our misery already

We march to victory...Or we march to defeat.....either we keep marching. To arms lads!

Tomorrow is our last stand against a corrosivley corrupt government. It has been an honor working with everyone here. We hail from all nationalities and creeds but have have come together for a greater good. May victory be on our side.

Godspeed Donald J. Trump. Make America Great Again!

"...We will not go quietly into the night..."

I used to think my country was in deep shit. Then I came across the US election. But it was mighty fun being on this journey with you all. God Speed anons.

>Looks at the tag.
Is this a sign?

It's been an honor.
I'll see you boys in hell.

It's been an honor serving you, Sup Forums. But don't forget
one
thing
praise
KEK

>last stand
we are the backlash to 1-2 years of rampant liberal lunacy.
I mean obama has been in for 8 now but the left in general hasn't lost their minds until a year or two ago, campuses, police, black riots, celebrating white minorities.
how many will stand with us after 4 years?