Eyes Wide Open: NEVER GIVE UP

Previous Thread:
URGENT: True DeKEKtive theme (Need a video editor to make a Sup Forums version of this for us):
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyu_MdKBXic

Arm yourself ONLY for self-defense if you are reading these threads. Violence and illegal acts are not supported by the imageboard of peace Sup Forums but DO NOT GET "SUICIDED" like many others before us.

If this is all too much for you here's Sabrina Carpenter for hope:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4VJyfCcOJc

MUST WATCH 3 MINUTE SUMMARY:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2

>Kids in the pool as "entertainment"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/

Rachel C(hild)handler
Jeffrey (((Epstein)))
P. Diddy (Dave Chappelle called this 12 years ago)
Eminem
Comet Pizza
Clintons
Possibly (not likely) Trumps
Many more including (((Hollywood))) stars

This is the Eyes Wide Shut/True Detective kind of shit. What will be seen here cannot be unseen. You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/q7A92jS/westlaw-peoplemap-report-mr-james-a-alefantis.pdf.html
docdroid.net/VHD6dmq/westlaw-peoplemap-report-john-d-podesta.pdf.html
docdroid.net/lQC342x/westlaw-peoplemap-report-anthony-podesta.pdf.html
archive.is/yutEx
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478568654148.jpg
is.Sup
pastebin.com/20TDV9Jq
pastebin.com/sXc3iptJ
pastebin.com/Meev3D6C
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/5AEXPd6y
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478572446531.jpg
rehold.com/Mc Lean VA/CHAIN BRIDGE RD/749
archive.is/FMLbx
psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
theguardian.com/culture/2004/apr/20/usa.world
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf
washingtonpost.com/local/crime/potomac-school-investigation-uncovers-more-alleged-abuse/2014/06/30/57abfa0e-0072-11e4-8fd0-3a663dfa68ac_story.html
instagram.com/werkinonmahnightcheese/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Rose_(artist)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56492
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

bump

PULLED THESE FILES DOWNLOAD THEM

James Alefantis

John Podesta

Anthony Podesta

Will the light win?

archive.is/yutEx

gonna try and get some sleep, it's 3:40 am here, this pedo shit literally kept me awake all night

continuing creepy pizza man insta posts

I think I'm on to something, but I need to buy a gun before I continue.

What if I told you Maddy to Tony for training then was given to John as a birthday gift.

She loves it, and she's happy. Just leave us alone.

kek bless all of you desu

Michigan user im sure soon to suicide. So should contact me immidietly. Reach out bruv.

Guns really are magical

Check this thread out dudes

full on conspiracy confirmed

Hearts and minds will be with you user

I love you all, don't answer the door

i.4cdn.org/pol/1478568654148.jpg
is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1478566654390.png
archive.is/yutEx
pastebin.com/20TDV9Jq
pastebin.com/sXc3iptJ
pastebin.com/Meev3D6C
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/5AEXPd6y
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478572446531.jpg

Don't answer the door.

Don't leave home without your gun.

that's a post by a guy following alefantis.

If you hear about someone falling 16 stories to their death in Myrtle Beach, it was NOT a suicide

post it on 8ch and stop being a pussy i literally have my .50AE desert eagle on my desk and a Steyr Aug right next to me and my Barratt M82A1 on the floor

this autism has gone far enough lads

Vocaroo prank call user here
Still fucking terrified
I'm at a crowded university in a big city and my building requires ID access to get in. I-I should be okay, r-right?

wtf I hate pizzas now

we're just getting started

Autism XD

MI FaG from last thread.

@ Oakland U what pizza place are ya'll speaking of?

>He fell for the Deagle meme

How's it feel having a meme gun?

uhm...

From user's Westlaw dump

It seems the Alefantis family owns, or owned, 2 properties that are right next to the CIA's Headquarters facility in McLean, VA. These locations are listed as previous addresses for James Alefantis. They're about 1.5 miles away from the entrance to the CIA's HQ complex, see map.

Lee Alefantis, who I think is James' brother, is listed as the owner/resident of one

The other one doesn't have their names listed

Does this have any significance? I don't know. Probably not. Almost any address in the DC area is close to a major NatSec facility.

WESTLAW FILES I PULLED DOWNLOAD THEM AND ANALYZE

James Alefantis

John Podesta

Anthony Podesta

ANALYZE
>ANALYZE
ANALYZE
>ANALYZE
ANALYZE
>ANALYZE
ANALYZE
>ANALYZE
ANALYZE
>ANALYZE
ANALYZE

nah GOV hitmen bypass such civilian bullshit in ZERO time.

can you buy a gun tomorrow? idk what the gun law stuff is like on your campus, but you should be fine, but just in case you know

I have 17 guns. My .500 Taurus is on the floor right now

HOOOOOO LEEEEEE FUCKKKKK

archive.is/FMLbx
>archive.is/FMLbx
archive.is/FMLbx
>archive.is/FMLbx
archive.is/FMLbx
>archive.is/FMLbx
archive.is/FMLbx
>archive.is/FMLbx
archive.is/FMLbx
>archive.is/FMLbx
archive.is/FMLbx

I mean, technically I would say most people have it.

>psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

That's the questions they would ask you if you went to a psychiatrist.

I got 28. A normie friend of mine got 6. Another autistic friend got 30.

Michigan user here

I have no suicidal tendencies, i have a clean record of mental health and alot to live for. if i die or am spirited away then it was not my decision

there is a note under my bed, i'm 20 years old and live in a liberal hell hole going to a university, god help me.

reposting from last thread

there were a few things of note:

>there's a creek behind it, similar to comet pizza
>it closed 2 hours early today specifically
>it's near a church in a somewhat busy area, but really close to alot of high traffic areas, cars coming in and out would be normal
>there's alot of nondescript office building around the area
>there was a big utility truck with towing equipment right behind it, i didn't see a reason for it to be there tonight

all and all not as weird as comet, but delving into their twitter and such may give us a better understanding

>he also fell for the Taurus meme

kek

I don't think there is much here, what do you take of this? Nothing probably?

CTR IS IN PURE PANIC MODE THEY STARTED FLOODING LAST THREAD WITH 2000 CHAR SPAM

>theguardian.com/culture/2004/apr/20/usa.world
>Tuesday 20 April 2004 11.12 BST

They are known for purchasing "awkward" works, such as video installations, that many other private collectors will not consider. "It's easy to store them, but difficult to display them," says Podesta. To get round the problem, he and his wife have excavated a huge subterranean vault beneath their house outside Washington - a white space 5m square and 4m high in which it will be possible to show "very complicated video pieces" on all four walls.

>To get round the problem, he and his wife have excavated a huge subterranean vault beneath their house outside Washington - a white space 5m square and 4m high

i repeat

>Tony Podesta has had GIANT FUCKING SUBTERRANEAN VAULT UNDER HIS HOUSE SINCE BEFORE 2004

look at what winks commented

Take a look at your cars before you use them next time my dudes, just to be sure

what is this?

CTR IS IN PURE PANIC MODE THEY STARTED FLOODING LAST THREAD WITH 2000 CHAR SPAM

>theguardian.com/culture/2004/apr/20/usa.world
>Tuesday 20 April 2004 11.12 BST

They are known for purchasing "awkward" works, such as video installations, that many other private collectors will not consider. "It's easy to store them, but difficult to display them," says Podesta. To get round the problem, he and his wife have excavated a huge subterranean vault beneath their house outside Washington - a white space 5m square and 4m high in which it will be possible to show "very complicated video pieces" on all four walls.

>To get round the problem, he and his wife have excavated a huge subterranean vault beneath their house outside Washington - a white space 5m square and 4m high

i repeat

>Pedophile Tony Podesta has had GIANT FUCKING SUBTERRANEAN VAULT UNDER HIS HOUSE SINCE BEFORE 2004

Pedophile Tony Podesta has had GIANT FUCKING SUBTERRANEAN VAULT UNDER HIS HOUSE SINCE BEFORE 2004

>Pedophile Tony Podesta has had GIANT FUCKING SUBTERRANEAN VAULT UNDER HIS HOUSE SINCE BEFORE 2004

Pedophile Tony Podesta has had GIANT FUCKING SUBTERRANEAN VAULT UNDER HIS HOUSE SINCE BEFORE 2004

Just interesting to see what properties they have, complete the case file a bit more

I'll try and see what they have tomorrow in the way of litigation

also building in question is Tomato Apizza

address: 24369 Halsted Rd

Phone: (248) 888-4888

i regret nothing

what does this even mean in pedo talk?

also, if this ends up with them making pizzas from the meat of the children they rape and kill I swear to god I'll off myself

hey, quick question, who was that other person hillary had killed, seth rich and who else?

>archive.is/FMLbx

praise kek

Guys guys any info on who is Rachel Rose? so I can include the mail in the first one (background of the investigation)

just a bit of research performed did tonight

John Podestra has some property in the woods in Fl also.

UHHHH GUYSSS LOOK FAMILIAR?

wish I could roleplay as good as you faggots

The gun laws here are fucked. I don't know if you know who LaughingAtLiberals is on Jewtube, but he pulled out a gun on belligerent BLM protestors to defend himself (on my campus) and got fucking raped by the law. There's really no chance for me to buy a gun, though.

Yeah, but the question is whether or not they would waste their resources on sending an actual hitman after me. Doesn't sound plausible, IMHO.

This picture in particular
They are hiding the child's face, obviously a victim,

Downloaded easily. It's a few MB.

Will check soon. Thank you for your effort.

>

This is $ to avoid confusion with ypsi s. Wheres a safe place to meet? No guns at my crib and one shitty lock.

How did people connect Anita Lord to Sasha Lord?

only saw her performance thing.

HA GOTEMMMMM

I'm a 19 so I'm satisfied when 25/50 is the bar. I can fit in both here and offline

Guys....James Alefantis' sister Susan, who lives in McLean, VA WROTE A LETTER IN SUPPORT OF A TEACHER WHO WAS CONVICTED OF MOLESTING 5 GIRLS

s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf

I found that after googling her name. Ctrl+f for her

Here's the guy who she was writing in support of:

washingtonpost.com/local/crime/potomac-school-investigation-uncovers-more-alleged-abuse/2014/06/30/57abfa0e-0072-11e4-8fd0-3a663dfa68ac_story.html

>A former teacher and administrator at the prestigious Potomac School in McLean probably sexually abused more than two dozen students over more than two decades, and school officials made aware of the incidents never alerted authorities, according to an investigation ordered by the school.

HELP

Where the FUCK did this list come from?
CHECK ALL THE OTHER NAMES ON THE LIST

yea but what did you go look at?

"secret retreat only for the mafia elite"

The other charts totally ignored the satanism stuff. so i put that in a bit. is a bit messy but i think i managed to link everything appropiatly with sources

s here

i'm not sure, a public place with alot of people would be preferable for obvious reasons. im new to the area, so ill let you guys think on it

dont give up anons. bring justice

Hiding the face of the kid with a PIZZA of all ... that means the kid was their main course.

This shit is fucking sick...

seriously please read this guys my heart is pounding because I just found this by idly googling addresses from user's westlaw dump

please?

yes. Check others followers of alefantis.

One with a long name like: werkinoutnights...

seems the worst, he owns the modified van

that was posted yesterday.

Oh my God.....

Tony....?

Rachel??

.... John....?

Is that you???

nice job user

Good find

duvun@stromox dot com

mail me your mail.

a pizza place that was on the food network map that might be connected with the whole thing

i wasn't able to do too much tonight, but i might look more another day. like i said, they closed early for no apparent reason tonight

not mention its two gay kids with a baby

OI wtf is this m8

PRAISE KEK

Yeah but who is she? I know Podesta wrote he meet her but who is she? I need some background info, she's an artist? politician? I haven't watched the entire video that's why I'm asking.
Excelent, perhaps he is or was a client of CPP?

cool down. these gay pervertites owns most police by their balls.

They blackmail everyone to keep their nihilistic way of life going.

His name is fucking suspicious too
instagram.com/werkinonmahnightcheese/
NIGHT CHEESE?

Just so its out there, I checked most of the places on the list and didnt find anything odd other than the connection between Podestra and one of the pizza places in Cali.

where? i live in West Palm beach so i could scout it out

Right, so the link to Rachel Rose is based on an email from Tony Podesta saying he met with her, We know that Tony Podesta is very much into video art, in fact he made an entire room in his basement for displaying video art. Rachel Rose is a famous video artist:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Rose_(artist)

Therefore, I think it's more likely that this is our Rachel Rose. What makes ppl think that the Rachel Rose in the video is the one Tony referred to?

Guys, don't just get immersed in the spooks spreading it like wildfire when you haven't done enough digging, keep engaging your brains. I'll repeat this over and over.

>jimmy comet likes this

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

trips of truth say i really did a good job.

anything i can improve?

MORE LEADS HERE

> Last night was fun
> still in torture chamber

what did he mean by this?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56492

Susan Alefantis is the sister of the owner of Comet Ping Pong

The sister of the owner of Comet Ping Pong wrote a letter defending a guy who molested dozens of kids over decades

why do you not understand that this is significant

Still here?

ctr pls

what was the meaning of a silver bracelet again? dont have the pic on hand

Occ campuses mabye. Notnmuch safe from a hit squad.

''We're talking Jeffrey Dahmer kind of activity''

15:50

WHAT THE FUCK PIC RELATED