Say something nice about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/q6itscaie4kuuwk/Walykat Patreon Pin-Up.png?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=jCEZ84YyvZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to fuck them both

>furry pedos

the worst combination

I remember that comic where they're aged up to adults and both kept as sex slaves in the harem of the villain. And the weirdest part is that it's a canon comic.

They were cute. Probably the one redeeming element of the show outside the pilot and about 2 other episodes. They did a good job of having child characters in an otherwise "adult" cartoon without it getting annoying. I also enjoyed that they were the only ones that treated Lion-O decently at all.

Wilykit was the only girl in that show that wasn't utter garbage (outside of that purple gal in the Lion-o flashback thing)

Wilykit will be a fabulous queen.

Is it really wrong to fuck little kids if they are of another species?

I havent seen the full image of this and that upsets me on a fundamental level.

Sluts.

They're cute. I much prefer the girl though.

Wilyjat was the first loli i fapped too.

wilykat is a boy
it's always wrong to fuck little kids, especially furry ones

Sauce? Is that Polyle?

>tfw no animation like this ever again

They both have their own charm.

Well then wilykit. I havent seen thundercats in like 5 years, even though inloved the show. Im still salty as fuck they cancelled it, especially on that fucking cliffhanger. The worst part is they blamed the lack of people buting the toys. The problem with that is that they were taking forever to make the next waves, and so jackalman and others were cancelled because they were too lazy to get them out in time.

Barefoot.
Soft tails.
Fuzzy bellies.

I'm just pissed the 6 inch Wilytwins two-pack never got released before the show bit it.

The 4 inch figures were absolutely god awful, and while these don't amazing it would have been a big improvement and good enough for me.

>engraving the fur markings
But... why?

I'd almost say it's a fucked up way of rectifying how shitty the 4 inch figures were.
Except they were putting details in the wrong place.

These definitely don't look great, I mean it looks like they would barely be able to move their legs even with added articulation because of their skirts.
And I can't tell if the tail is posable but it doesn't look good.

Still, anything is better than nothing.
We're never getting a high quality sexy anime Wilykit figurine. Let that sad fact sink in.

>Say something nice about them.

Their characters in the pilot reminded me of Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer, but without the awful accents.

I always thought they were too young and should have been placed as Thundercat academy recruits.
They would have work better as tweens as in the original animation.

You can order one custom.

Its a shame this show wasn't an anime. You would have gotten one that was fully "anatomically correct" and all that good stuff. Those japs know how to pander their merch.

and after that? I don't remember them ever changing

That did happen.

I would prefer the 2011 kit in that outfit though.

I was just thrilled a cartoon i liked got toys. I remember going to TRU the street date they got them to get mumm ra before anyone else. Looking back i probably shouldve bought more figures. I just got the villains because im an edgy faggot who likes villains more. im thinking of getting the wilykat figure from my LCS to hotglue

but then you'd lose the pedo viewership, and this show as starving for viewers already

you'd lose like half the viewers

What do you mean, custom? I suppose someone could try to 3D-print out those figures if they really wanted.
Maybe. I don't know. It's so sad.

Kit is my main waifu. Shes perfect, perfect in every way.

Yeah, you could have someone 3d print one of good quality. It would cost a damned fortune but you could get a very nice fig if you had the cash.

I don't know what's more disgusting about this post, the fact that you'd hotglue the boy instead of the girl or the fact that you'd hotglue those crappy 4 inch figures

Man, If I knew it would work, I'd pay any price. I just have my doubts. Know a guy?

welcome to the club with the cub

I was buying the 6 inches only, but I'm glad I only bought Lion-o and Mumm-ra before everything got cancelled.
Hell, I don't think Cheetara ever made it here either.

I still have my 6 inch Lion-o, though. He stands strong on my spare bookshelf.

>Let that sad fact sink in
Sadder than you sexualizing a cartoon animal child?

Do you mean the 2011 cartoon 4 inch Wilykat or the SDCC exclusive based on the 80's?

Because if it's the latter, you need to buy that shit ASAP, it's fucking expensive as shit on Ebay

Thundercats, just can't catch a break. I wasn't able to go the convention or order them off mattel.

Well, duh.
But I don't think I was the one sexualizing her

Whichever ones the girl, i get them mixed up
2011 4 inch one.

so you sexualized the boy?
fine with me.

That's fine. I'll take credit for sexualizing the girl.

please kill yourself, cubfag.

Well, that's a relief. I wouldn't buy it if it's over 20 bucks.

Not my fault catboys are so lewd
dropbox.com/s/q6itscaie4kuuwk/Walykat Patreon Pin-Up.png?dl=0

Rude, I'm sure he's an equal opportunity pedophile

you just know that if they had done an episode with hypnosis in the reboot as they did in the 80s, the perverts would be even more all over these two

I was always waiting for some fanservice
I mean the model sheets had topless Cheetara and Wilykat and a closeup of Wilykit sticking her butt out

but it was all misleading, just like the actual show

Oh to think of what could have been, but no

Would bet they drew Wilkit topless as well but never released it.
To see how the fur pattern looked. Totally non-sexual.

>that episode of both finding the Soul Stone
>turns out who gazes into it becomes mindless to whoever holds it
>both turn Lion-O and Cheetarah in their love slaves
>jokes on them when they try to turn against each other, putting themselves in mindless trance where they just mindlessly jerk off the other.

they never made it to el dara did they?

they had one season, two stones and left there where plot act wise the second third just ended

But user, the average lifespan of cats is 12-15 years. They are old enough.

>You will never have a cute loli who believes in you and cheers you on no matter what happens who admits her love for you but understands she must wait until she's of legal age but once she is you two make love and for the first time in your life you realize this is what it means to be with someone who truly and deeply loves you that you are no longer just two beings but a single heart mind and soul that was meant to exist from the beginning of creation only formed when feelings this profound and true come together

>You will never take care of a cute shota catboy and his loli sister after you helped them escape from some thieves they tried to scam.
>You will never because of necessity share a bad with them and feel their bodies and soft fur warm you.
>You will never get them hooked accidentally on some candy you have bought and which in their opinion tastes greater than candy fruit.

>accidentally pet them between the ears out of reflex
>human hands are the best at this coupled with knowledge of having pets
>end up amassing a harem of animal by accident from petting and scratching
>also use the knowledge of that fact felines really enjoy spankings

Your show was killed.

I know this show ended prematurely, but did it get an actual "ending"?

>felines enjo spanking

Wait, what?

Google it, the vibrations in that area affect some certain bones or cartilage that's pretty much masturbation for them. Even doing it really hard will get them going for more. Works on big cats too.

Nope.

Supposedly the idea was that a second season would have focused on the group getting the last two power stones and fighting Mumm-Ra. there were also plans for Pumyra being betrayed by her master and turn into a monster of the week that dies, the Thunderkittens at one point almost betraying the rest of the team to reach El Dara and Lion O uniting the different animal tribes in the battle against Mumm-Ra. Even some backstory to make the lizards more relatable were planned.

But it did not come through. instead it ended on season one, in which Pumyra turns out was an agent of Mumm-Ra the whole time, Mumm-Ra gets his hands on one power stone, the Cats have another and there was a big battle in a sky city.

>Being the big bad they try to rob and are almost finishing off.
>Pulling out a laser pointer and some catnip
>FLAWLESS VICTORY

So he bangs them with his zombie penor somehow right

No, it's because only the pilot was good. After that they fired the original writer for the pilot and had some other asshole write it with a Tygra hardon.

It shows too
>in the pilot lion-o is the tech nerd and tygra is all suspicious and shit
>afterwards tygra is slinging around and using tech willy nilly and lion-o pretty much loses all interest in tech stuff

It was pretty bad, straight up mary sue status. Even Cheetra had a girl boner for him, despite lion-o and her's background. They took every single action they could to kick lion-o in the face.

Give me the right

>not wanting to fuck Wilykat in the boypussy.
>not making him cum over his sister's face

tfw no Mandora to capture a Lion-O's heart

I am in the mood for tight anal...

hearing him meow like that during it:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCEZ84YyvZw

I like their outfits

Me too, actually.

Still better than feminists.

You sick fuck.

she HAD to have been designed by a pedophile

Because she's smooth and graceful like a cat?

she has almost no clothing compared to her twin brother

i want both of them to seduce lion-o

Try Voltron. It's well-made, maybe even might be the same studio that did Avatar.

Atleast they didn't stab Lion-O in the back like the rest of their team.

What was the exactly moment you guys stopped pretending this show had any redeeming qualities? For me it was when Panthro got those ridiculous stretching rubber arms while I was expecting him to gain some kind of badass megaman-like arm protesis

I could never say no to that.

I never stopped believing that, because it never stopped having redeeming qualities.

Pic related, the redeeming qualities.

It's when Wilykat and Kit are pretending to be the most helpful, that they're dropping their PENS ON THE THING, WHILE I'M TALKING?!

>awful accents

Cockney scoundrel voices would have suited them great.

I want to fatten them up and make them kiss.

You know your show deserve to fail when you try one of the coolest concepts imaginable(mechanical prostethic limbs) and somehow makes it looks fucking stupid

pic unrelated

Finally an excuse to post this.

lewd

I want Wilykit to sit on my face. I hate myself for it, but it's true.

>Makes it easier for you to put your dick under her top while she is out cold.
>Enjoying rubbing your dick under her top till you cum, spraying it all over her chest and under her chin.

I hate to admit it but the girl is cute as fuck

Kat>Kit

I would go furry for him. That's like the highest praise I can give.

>Making a character so adorable, the audience can't help itself and just wants to corrupt the shit out of it

>corrupt the shit out of it
I just really want to cuddle with him. Is that so wrong?

no, it isn't.
some would just also do other stuff with him.

Maybe I should've mentioned it would be post sex cuddling.

>while cuddling the boy, still getting blown by the girls