Are we going to support Ted Cruz if he runs in 2020?

Are we going to support Ted Cruz if he runs in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1zkU0epODXs
vocaroo.com/i/s0Scm44ysLvG
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superdelegierter
youtu.be/IvIE-ZE6DB0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE7sWSPJJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, wish I supported him instead of this orange failure

Is this even a question?

Of course

LAST CHANCE DAHNALD

Rand boi

it's not over yet dahnald

Wo sind meinen delegetern?

this

Hillary will just win a second term. You retards should've supported Bernard when you still had the chance.

nope, it's Jeb's turn

>cruz
What the fuck is this ? Fucking mexico ? Have some fucking respect, you already elected a nigger. Twice.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1zkU0epODXs
pretty funny

but cmon, it's redemption arc rn

this would have been better around the rnc lul

Jeb is the man, not so fast, but steady.

Who?

Make Cruz a real Samurai.

>Are we going to support Ted Cruz if he runs in 2020?

no

Don't think you get it. There will probably be no elections if Hillary wins. Good luck CTR.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Scm44ysLvG

As a dem, I'll vote straight ticket republican from now on. I just want to punish them for foisting this sociopathic cunt on America.

ZA DEREGATSU, KUDASAI ゴゴゴゴ

>as a Dem
Kill ur-
>I'll vote straight ticket R from now on
Eh.....

"Wo sind meine Delegaten" would make sense.

Why would I vote for a Christfag like him? If he bans abortion, that means a lot more niggers and retards.

I'm voting Hillary now and would love to vote Repub in 2020.

Hell, if this election ended up being Hillary vs. someone who's actually capable of acting their age, i probably would've ended up voting Republican tomorrow.

Gib mir die Delegierten Kraut

You mean 2024.

And now. It's Ivanka's turn then.

Ted Cruz running against Hillary, that would have been fucking awesome. Both are pure meme material.

What state are you from

The tier list goes like this:

>¡Yeb!
>Ted 'delegates' Cruz
>Randlet
>Kanye 2020

PA

It'll probably happen in 2020, assuming that the GOP doesn't go full retard again and nominate David Duke or Ted Nugent or something

Eh. He will never be as gloriously meme worthy as Trump unless something happens between now and then to make him absolutely over the top crazy. Like more than he is now.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0Scm44ysLvG

LOL

Fuck that I'm supporting Rand Paul. Hopefully the faggot will have learned his lesson from Trump about not compromising his principles.

If you vote for clinton i will fight you

What you think about that Cotton guy or John huntsman?

Cotton?
I like huntsman but he's not very high energy

Tom Cotton is a contender, but John Huntsman is like John Kasich: The GOP base doesn't actually want a sensible candidate anymore, they want a belligerent idiot to represent them

John kasich is an asshole

stay mad, buddy. that's what this election has been about all year: making sure Sup Forums wakes up the day after the election feeling like cowboys fans the day after the eagles win the super bowl.

So is John Huntsman

They're just better at acting like normal human beings

I knew this was bait

It's not bait if i'm actually voting for killary though, is it?

Rand 2020

cruz is an absolute cringy dipshit and literally nobody likes him, not even cruz likes him

fuck him

>Kasich
>acts like a normal human being

How is John Huntsman an asshole? You're just talking shit without knowing anything about these politicians. No wonder you're a liberal.

>the Republicans are struggling with the woman vote
>so we need to nominate Rand "Aqua Buddha" Paul!

You do realize this is the last chance at getting a republican in the white house for decades

Hey man, I would have done the same thing and ate lots of free food

yeah, but on the other hand, the post-election shitposting will be worth it.

(You)

GOOD

Fuck the Republicans

"ihre Delegaten, bitte" would have been better

Ah, Hillary, I've been expecting you. Welcome to Guantanamo Bay, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here courtesy of Dahnald. Now let's see if you can recall what was in those e-mails...

No itd be deine Delegierten bitte

Again, not baiting. This entire election has been baiting society for the past year.

Between you guys and the trumpkins that i work with, i'm genuinely just voting for her to piss people off.

I agree but,
Do you prefer the dems?

Okay, You're not baiting but you are a moron

True. You're german?

He's right

>apart from the wreck that is Trump, Cruz and Jeb are the best republicans can field

Do they not have some senior members of the party that can step up and sort this whole shitty mess out?

They certainly have their own problems but at least they are a functioning political party and not a bunch of scam-artists that are having their game exposed in front of the entire world to see

What would be the point? He would have zero chance of winning. And he's a fuckhead anyway.

de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superdelegierter

Also ihre is second person plural no?

You're free to think whatever you want to think. We do live in the greatest country on earth, after all.

OH GOSH DARN GOLLY GEE WHIZ OH MAN

This, Hillary with throw a bitch fit and announce a war with a nuclear state within her first year if she becomes pres

You say that like it's a bad thing user :^)

>but at least they are a functioning political party and not a bunch of scam-artists that are having their game exposed in front of the entire world to see

Have you been fucking asleep for the past 12 months?

>greatest country
For you

How many skelegates could he even raise in four years?

No. youtu.be/IvIE-ZE6DB0

Watch this slimy Cuban faggot bend WAY the fuck over for jew cock in his grilling of Chuck Hagel.

Starts at 2:35.

nah im supporting jeb

>Supporting El Rato against incumbant Donald J. Trump

no thanks m88

The memes will be way better I can't wait

There's no point. Trump destroyed the GOP as a national party for generations.

Both is correct, however "ihre" is also the honorific form and makes more sense in this context.

"Ihre Superdelegierten bitte, Dahnald!"

Ok, actually this sounds gay as fuck.

" DAHNALD, RÜCK DIE VERFICKTEN DELEGIERTEN RAUS ODER ICH SCHLAG DICH TOT DU HURENSOHN" would be the best option.

Only if he brings his skelegates.

I don't know about this. From my foreign perspective, isn't this also the chance for them for an brutally honest and complete renewal?

Sup Forums is the cancer killing Sup Forums

TAKE THE DELEGATES, THEYRE YOURS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE7sWSPJJs

Of course it is, but it's even more likely that the GOP will learn absolutely nothing from this election

Kek
Deutsch ist ein wunderschöne Sprache

Don't fool yourselves. If we don't get this one, we will surely get 2020.

Why do you think he's been especially cautious in strategically distancing himself from Trump and try to protect the conservative core?

No, because the Trumpkins will refuse to go away.

No because like or not the voters wanted trump. If he loses it will be close

anyone have the cruz meme video with him yelling in the corn field? i really need this.

No, We will reelect Trump.

this my nigga i still wear his 2016 shirt daily

The "conservative core" is the reason that Trump became the nominee

He is the perfect living avatar of what the GOP base wants

nah

Can we please make this happen? He was my second choice behind the glory that was trump.

Haven't we learned how much power lies in the memes? Can't we use it to our advantage?

I never said he wasn't. And you are partially wrong.

Also, I refuse to believe you wouldn't be even a little bit excited to see Hillary trying to debate him as he dismantled her in real time. Also, I'd like to see the MSM try and dig up stuff on him.

It is "Delegierte" or in a sentence "Gib mir meine Delegierten, Dahnald"

Man, that one never fails to make me burst into treats

The GOP basically double downed on their 2012 strategy this election. If the GOP loses the popular vote this presidential election, they will have lost the popular vote for six of the last seven presidential elections. It would be clear that their current coalition doesn't have the numbers are broad enough appeal to win elections. They'd have to start courting the latino vote, which means they'll have to lay off the anti-immigration rhetoric.

That is perfect!
Why do you know how to speak better German than the German you replied to?