Daily Reminder

Daily Reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/07/barack-obama-is-now-viewed-more-positively-than-ronald-reagan-was-in-1988/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't that a good thing for Trump?

All the more reason to vote for Trump. Fuck each and every fucking one of those ex-Presidents.

Fuck 'em right in their manboi pussy.

>All shit presidents

Good sign for his presidency if none of these retards are voting for him.

Everyone who knows anything about the job first-hand thinks he can't do it. You don't choose your mechanic because every other mechanic thinks he's a fucking idiot. Not sure why you'd do it for a President.

>implying that these mediocre presidents actually did something during their terms
They're shit and you know it

>Decades of combined experience vs some old gas bag that has no self control.

I'm going with the presidents who've actually been through the job.

Those are all good reasons NOT to vote for trump

wo gib a fuk

Daily reminder every shill of the previous system reminds you pick up that can and don't mess with the order.

Fuck off CTR.

SAGE AND HIDE

Experience at destroying the country and starting illegal wars.

Fuck all of them. Especially the Bushes.

Didn't all these guys horribly fuck us over in their time in the Oval Office?

Fucking this

Disregard this I am a fucking idiot.
I meant to say not to vote hillary but I went on autopilot thinking about trump as I checked my phone with a free hand.

If you believe the media-invented narrative that this is a "change election" despite the fact that every single establishment politician is going to win.

They love to fawn over the gallup poll about how over 60% of people thing America is on the wrong track, but they love to overlook the fact that the vast majority of them are referring to congressional gridlock, with presidential approval ratings over 50% and congressional approval ratings nearing the single digits.

10 shady mechanics run a ring and rip people off. A new mechanic comes to town with honest prices and good work.

Those 10 put out warnings not to go to the new guy

>your analogy

I agree.

why would the corrupt political establishment support the candidate that wants to drain the swamp?

because the ones voting are just as fucking stupid as he is. That is why they are voting for him have to support your fellow retards how else will you get ahead in life.

Yeah, because Jimmy Carter was really shady. The man's a goddamn saint.

> The establishment urges you not to vote against the establishment

only Carter and W were shit presidents. Obama is a top 5 president, Clinton a top 15 and HW is middle of the pack.

>three democrats and the Bushes are against trump

He has literally promised to instituationalise corruption even further by bringing part-time private sector executives into the Civil Service. Massive conflicts of interest.

To say nothing of the fact that he is personally completely exposed and open to being bribed and extorted. Russian sex tape, anyone?

Obama's approval ratings literally dropped below the 50 percent line a few weeks ago.

You're talking out of your ass.

New mechanic blows your engine 3 times and tells you you just do not know how to drive because he is the best the greatest mechanic there is then you look at his Mechanics license and realize it is printed out on a home pc and he signed it himself

>single handedly the worst president ever.
>liberal narrative credits him for getting hostages released, despite taking 300+ days.
>first day Regan becomes president, hostages are released because they know Reagan is a pump

>le mental gymnastics man

Kek. Keep trying kid

What is this flag

They're 52% actually, higher than Reagan's in the last month of his term :)

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/07/barack-obama-is-now-viewed-more-positively-than-ronald-reagan-was-in-1988/

Keep being delusional in your mom's basement though.

>bobama
>top 5
More like top kek.

None of them have a good record

You're reinforcing negative national stereotypes. It's best to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and confirm it.

No wonder the UKucks voted for Brexit.

why aren't these shilling niggers getting banned?

I thought you where talking out your ass the i just realized it just smells cause of all the republican shit you have been swallowing

IS THAT CHARLES KKK BYRD?
I really doesent recognize the first one,
BushIdiot 1&2, Bill Clinton - IS A RAPIST
and Barack Hussein Obama

nice reply. How's the weather in St. Petersburg, ruskie shitposter?

>What is the Iran-Contra scandal?

AT LEAST ONE OF THESE FUCKS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE DEBT AND ALL THE WARS

>WHAT NOW HILL SHILLS?
>WHOS FAULT IS IT
>WHY U ON THEIR SIDE RACISTS?

the first one is Jimmy Carter

>a bunch of shit dicks who don't fucking care about you and only want to protect their political dynasty don't want an outsider intruding
Hoop de damn doo

This is EXACTLY why everyone should vote for him.

its because he will ruin the idea of being a politician as a legit career choice

hmmm lets see...

>Jimmy carter, disgusting libcuck. One term failure.
>George Bush I, Trump smacked the shit out of his son
>George Bush II, Trump smacked the shit out of his brother. Also suggested he should be tried for treason.
>Bill Clinton, Trump has been shitting in his wife's mouth and exposing his various infidelities to the entire world for the last year
>Obama. Need I say more?

If Reagan were alive today he would be voting Trump 110%

ur a faget

You say that like it's a bad thing shill.

If they were so good. why is ,my life shit and my economy shit, and my country shit, and my job shit, and my taxes shit and so on and so forth..

estrogen detected.
0/10 bantz.

>Two Bushs
>Two Clintons
If Clinton wins and makes it through her full term, the USA will have been ruled for 31 years by just 3 families.

>only Russians don't like Obama
What world do you live in

WTF! I guess I'm voting for Trump now.

Good comeback. That really burned.

Go tell your mother about the good post you did.

>Obama top 5

>Democrat
>Father of Jeb!
>Brother of Jeb!
>The fucking husband of the current democratic candidate
>Democrat
seems pretty normal to me

Daily? Sounds like spam.

Wait until Michelle wins in 2024.

Gay Fgt

RARE

wtf i love trump now

Fuck Bush, Bill, and Obama.

and then another Bush

O..Ontario?

>Russian sex tape anyone?
Yes please.

May be all of them have something in common?
>establishment

I notice the only ex president that fucking matters isnt in there.

I actually liked Carter despite the fact he was a democrat. He just happened to come into the presidency at a shit time

This is exactly why people support Trump

Well you're the common denominator there.

Failure, two warmongering neocons, pedo rapist, failure covering his own criminal ass. Good advice.

why do you say that

That's four ex-presidents, and one current president who has apparently stopped doing his job to tour the country campaigning for his preferred candidate. I hope he's using his vacation days for this stuff.

Get out of here Bermuda everybody knows your mechanics are shit anyway

RARO

All corrupt anti-American pieces of globalist shit.
This is actually an endorsement in of itself.

At least we have cars.

>he actually believes he isn't the one doing mental gymnastics in believing a woman who caused mass murder, satanism, and pedophilia to occur rampantly is somehow better than a man who says mean things
Sure thing, kid

A goddam saint that couldn't get a second term.
That's how awful his presidency was.

New mechanic surrounds himself with experienced senior techs and heeds their expert advice, but he mainly focuses on not getting jew'd on parts and keeping illegal specs from getting hired.

cocksuckers every one of them

Ronald Reagan presided over the most corrupt presidential administration in American history by an alarmingly wide margin with 138 indictments and convictions.
The Obama administration? Zero.

>Everyone who knows anything about the job first-hand thinks he can't do it.
>Daily Reminder blah blah blah

here's a daily reminder: Obama had extremely far less experience in leadership roles than Trump.

here's another reminder: Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton's experience of the last 40 years has been constantly intertwined with using their positions in government to make money for themselves in a fashion that even the most cynical politician would consider corrupt (ie: Obama is pretty cynical and he even took steps to try and limit the Clintonian corruption -with no avail of course).

I'm not even a huge Trump fan; didn't support him as a nominee, but he is much more suited for the job of being president that Obama was in 2008 and Hillary is in 2016.

>just felt like I had to Correct The Record

Jebra bush 2028!

Stop stealing our ships and fuck off

>globalists that are bought and paid for don't want a nationalist
wew lad no way.

>a-a-actually they rose a little in the past few months! Haha you got btfo basement troll!
Nice projection, m8. Here's a tip: not everyone's a failure like you

CTR mods this place now.
gookmoot sold us out.

biggest reason i support Trump.. he isn't part of the political 'in-crowd'

>Just think about this for a minute
>for the first time in the history of the United States, all living ex-presidents have united to warn Americans
>No matter what
>Do not vote for the person who will expose us all as huge corrupt faggot kiddy diddlers

A fucking mook from some island people only know about because shit disapears near there tries to tell Americans about American politics and what there presidents were like

>seems legit

>5 hack frauds tell me what to think

HAH

That is funny my friend actually owns a garage and he knows as much probably more than the guys he hired because if they can not fix it he can

Wew Lad....What a meme!

Back to reality though. The tally is 3 Democrats, and 2 Clinton family friends.

And this is surprising how?

No better reason I can think of to vote for Trump. WHICH I already have.

5 Failures, regarded as some of the worst presidents united against someone who doesn't share their views, and isn't part of their elite club. Why wouldn't I vote for Trump again?

>democrats vs republicans is a myth and these people are all working together is news

Yeah we get it, hillary is shit, and bush needs to hang.

Someone should shoop hitler in that lineup.

I remember everyone being overjoyed at those presidents last days in office.

>all our living presidents were shit
>they are always wrong about everything
>they say not to vote for trump

Hmm...

>one of them is literally a Clinton

The corruption has never run so deep OP. Those people in your image have brought us to the brink of destruction. This is your last "daily reminder".

Funny what happens when the US Attorneys Office is actively working to cover up your crimes huh?

Yeah but that's bs too. Ask them what they think of Congress and they shit all over it. Then they go out and reelect their own congressmen at a 90% clip.