Thanks Sup Forums

I just wanna say before I go out to vote tomorrow...

Thanks

Thanks for all the memes and the Wikileaks digs, you've truly redpilled me on the corruption in this world and that we can still fix it. If WW3 breaks out we use a 4 of clubs card to identify each other. Stay comfy fellow anons and MAGA.
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

I love you guys. This election was truly an experience.

4 of clubs I'm down with. If this thread gets over 300 posts we should start carrying them in our wallets.
You guys are fucking insane, but I'd rather be with the group who won't take it lying down than those who like getting their shit pushed in.

Im joining the club, if Hillary wins, I'm leaving Sup Forums
Those CTR cucks are fucking idiotic... Also Im going to Russia to fight for them. I love you all

Gentlemen, whatever happens. it has been an honor to meme with you all, yes even you Canada.

Let us move forward without hesitation, greatness awaits us should we elect Donald J. Trump. I hope we are worthy of such greatness. MAGA.

Gentlemen, it has been a privilege shit posting with you all tonight,

You should still carry them in your wallet I already do m8.

Im literally losing my shit, I wish I was american to vote for such amazing man

Bump for 4 of Clubs ID

4 of clubs got it.
MAGA

4 of clubs has always been a Path of Light thing

Nice ID faggot

Why 4 of clubs? 7 is the most powerful number

Im down, we wont need to though. Trump will make america great again.

Clubs look like a clover leaf. The 4 is self explanatory.

4 of clubs for Sup Forums. 4 c h a n. 4. We are still a semi secret club bc not everybody understands us.

God bless our Golden Emperor. When cave man kids learn to breath 6000 years in the radiated future, these children of men will see and worship Donald as the true king of mankind.

Praise KEK, And god bless us all.

>Still believing in American democracy
toppest of keks

I always carry mine in between my phone and its case.

just in case...

>Le Trump is corrupt
Clinton would still be more corrupt and don't be a bitch like my dad and say your voting Gary Johnson even though WE ALL KNOW your voting Hillary.