That 2nd panel looks ridiculous.

talia btfo forever

catwoman confirmed superior love interest

>a child's idiotic fantasy

Tom King everybody.

Fuck you King.

>was great in Whiplash

Good taste.

Serious question, why is Batman the only superhero considered "crazy" for well, "superheroing" when he is probably the most qualified and trained both mentally and physically for what he does, unlike most superheroes. Is it just because he doesn't have powers or some shit because I just don't get it.

Hot schwarbage.

I liked it

It's because King is a hack.

I think this page satisfies many Bat shippers.

Something to do with how Batman is doing it because his parents died and he's addicted to the revenge fantasy of thrashing hoodlums when he could probably end up doing more if he were Bruce Wayne full time

when other heroes are fighting greater threats with godlike powers, don't have bruce's resources, or just have a less obsessive, negative mindset about the whole thing

or something that was just a random idea

Get fucked namefag.

True King is a Hack but he isn't the first to say stuff like this hell people on Sup Forums says stuff like this all the time.

>Bat shippers.
You mean selinafags user

So Catwoman is a master swordsman now?

The Dick/Damian part was pretty great. As much as DC wants to move away from their time together I think that Damian will always be Dick's Robin over Bruce's.

But it is.

>Is it just because he doesn't have powers or some shit because I just don't get it.
you answered your own question.

realistically without batgod & without plot armor if batman went up against someone on the level of superman no amount of preptime would save him from being turned into a red smear on the ground

Probably goes along with the notion that Batman is who he really is while Bruce Wayne is just a mask he wears. That is what a lot believe.

I am a Selinafag but i always knew that Justice>Selina>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>WonderBats.

how on earth is selina beating talia in a swordfight

Seems like something Selina would say

>im a selinafag
You shouldnt be even alive with all those STDs.

Then, this will be the case for every non-powered vigilantes in DCU so why Batman is the only one who get called out "crazy" for it?

SEETHING
E
E
T
I
N
G

But none of this is true, Batman caught joe chill years ago yet he still continues and why is his dedication a bad thing? If some fucker is gonna appoint himself protector wouldn't you want him or her to have Batman level dedication and not be doing it for the lolz? Plus Batman is a founding Justice League he fights "god level" threats all the time fucker shot Darkseid.

Why is she calling him Detective and not Beloved?

he dressed as furry

>batman shot and killed darkseid in JL2

I don't understand you people is Superman somehow immune to such criticism because the plot says he has powers? Isn't the fact that Superman has powers derived from the fucking sun plot convenience? Superman is an alien that just happens to look human and fly using FUCKING sunlight isn't this as dumb or even dumber than Bruce's whole situation?

DamiDickfags everywhere.

Many reasons but mostly the idea being injected from elseworlds to Bat mythos i think. Ideas like
>Batman created his villians
>Mission obsession which makes him sacrifice anyone
>JL founder but only a human
>"I am a rich boy with issues"
>Joker "You complete me"

Retarded and ironic meme posting was repeated so many times that people started to repeat it unironically.

Because Tom King didn't read those comics

Not really. He has one of the least ridiculous suits in all cape comics
>hur dur he dress like a bat
It's just black tactical armor.

So does wildcat. Green arrow dresses as fucking Robinhood and uses an obsolete weapon. Spiderman dresses like a fucking spider.

>Taliafag talking about stds.
Absolute state of Damifags everyone.

True Love Right Here

BATXCAT 4EVAH

How can anyone hates this!?!!?!?

You do realize Catwoman is a world class fighter in her own right don't you?

>misters terrific
This not only sounds awkward as fuck but Mr. T actually does have issues.

Considering she has on the very page she only picked up a sword maybe twice in her entire life then that's a blatant lie. She's just a mary sue when written by King. And I do mean a true mary sue.

Do you not remember what happened in Batman Inc.?

because insanity has been a major theme of batman comics since at least the creation of arkham asylum. its jungian storytelling which has been mainstream since hero with a thousand faces hit the shelves. superman fight ubermensch dictators that think they are saving the world. green lantern fights people slaved to their emotions. spider-man fights people who squander their power irresponsibly. batman fights insane lunatics that use every excuse in the book to justify anti-social crusades. the villains externalize the heroes inner conflict.

Catfag Bruce didn't love her Dick says it.
Bruce is not happy..

That always seemed like catwank. There's no reason why she would need that skill as a cat burglar. And taking on Talia in a swordfight after being weakened by a wave of ninjas is a bridge too far.

Not that guy but she's trained by wildcat, literslly the best boxer of all time in DCU

Selina Is Kings Harper Row.

But they are the best. They said so themselves under Morrison's pen. That is basically law.

Not canon.

>Taliafags cant even read
Yeah you just continue shitposting about how a big of a hack King is.

BAT-CAT HATERS B T F O

DID YIU EVEN REWD THE ISSUE?

HAHAHBAABHA

Now kiss

It doesn't make any sense, but the story needed it I guess.

She grew up on the streets, lived as a prostitute for a few years, and then became one of the world's most infamous thieves in gotham goddamn city

self defense training sounds like step one

EH
shit from back then is Schrodinger's canon, now. It's hazy.

Selina Gave Him HIV ...

>a blatant lie
Really? Do you think that whip she constantly uses it for cattle raising? other writers who had her trained under Wildcat and the armless master.

>being able to box makes you good at swordfighting

What

I assumed it was because she was talking about him and not to him.

Mary-sue prostitute .

I don't remember Selina being in a constant orgy like a slu t:^)

>Charcter with 75+ years of history is a mary sue because i dont like this shipping.
kys.

I liked this. The faux bendis talk wasn't bad here.

you said it's obviously not true that she can fight

wasn't talking about swords

Bruce literally saud that he has to love her like hes forcing himself to believe that he will eventually.
King has a marriage fetish. But characters like Bruce it just doesnt work because then you have this shit.
Hell Selina is asking her friend to give up her life so she can get some dick as though it would clear up the rest of her problems.

Taliafags can go fuck themselves I'm finally getting what I've always wanted.

Every Batman storytime thread is ruined by one single Damian-obsessed poster. Our shit mods need to ghost this motherfucker.

selina does it for money lol.

>being good at fighting means she's good at fighting.
Wildcat isn't just a good boxer, he's a good fighter period.

all this whining about Damifags are just Jasonfags or the occasional Timfag being their usual selves

But how does being good at one form of fighting mran youll be good at another instantly.
Thsts what user is saying.

>be a child
>parents get shot
Guess the best option is to dress like a bat and kick people's asses every night for the rest of my life. Not gonna join the police or run for office, oh no. I-I'm gonna train all over the world in to be a kung fu master, and and then I'm gonna dress little boys in tights and make the fight with me, oh yes

There is barely any Damianfag whining.

Batcat.

kek

Yeah it's almost like it's a story about superheroes or something.

He's not the only superhero who's considered to be crazy, it's just that you don't read those comics.