Its the last day to meme on him Sup Forums so lets do this

Its the last day to meme on him Sup Forums so lets do this

>Nate Bronze

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1476858738321.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why should we meme him. he's the only one even acknowledging that a trump presidency is possible, BTFOing people huffpo so hard they have to write 3 hit pieces on him.

>Nate Slither

>Nate Plutonium

He's only 36 why is he so bald? Every fucking liberal male seems to bald early.

i am 25 and twice as bald and i dont comb my hair like a bird just used it to wipe its ass so i can fit in i just shave my fuckin head like a normal human bean

Most are at least mart enough to hat up

too much testosterone, republican men have far less.

Have sex

>Nate Rubidium

>nate "got them all right in 2012" silvver
>nate "got them all right in 2008" silver
>nate "respected analyst" silver
>nate "giving trump a 30% shot the day before" silver

Stay mad stormcucks

>Nate Gravel

>Nate Plutonium

>Nate Magnesium

>Nate Dubnium

>Nate Tungsten

But he didn't get them all right

Nate Carbon

because its going to burn

Wow he figured out the incumbent would win in 2012, how does he do it lads?

>36
>early balding

Nfore Silver

>Nate Iodine

>Nate Shekel

>Nate Plaster

>nate "guy that got rich doing smart things on the internet since 2008" silver

>Nate What Shekels Are Made Of

Nate Shittypoopoocum

must be that big jew brain of his

This, he's not the driver of anti-Trumpism Sup Forums think he is.

That said, what's been going on since yesterday? Trump just dropped below 30%, and we're far enough in that it's probably not poll rigging, since they're trying to remain credible.

High testosterone does that. Taking steroids also leads to early onset balding so that's also a possibility although he doesn't look /fit/.

He also figured out how each state would turn out. Much more impressive.

I found Nate silver's real Twitter account

Hillary tanked in the polls after the Comey announcement last week but started stabilizing last Friday. She's improved ever so slightly in the polls since then.

Wheat did Nate tupperware's predictions look like last time?
Msm says he was 100% correct by state, how many times did he change it between primary's to when the polls closed?

nate plastic is my favorite

Nate "30 pieces of" (((silver)))

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1476858738321.webm

You guys would love Silver if his numbers were predicting a win for Trump.

>Nate Unrefined Sandstone

>(((nate copper)))

Nate Pigiron

Nate Suds

Nate Void, a man born with the incredible power to see into the present and predict things that are currently happening.

You mean Nate Nickel.

Look at the constriction of his pupils---that literal faggot is literally mentally ill with Bipolar.

Nate Polonium

Nate Punjab (because he's shit)
But seriously. What if he gets it right a third time...

He was correct in every state BUT, he changed his prediction from Romney to Obama literally the morning of election day.

Christ just shave the fucking baby hair already.

Sorry, I meant to say he changed his prediction in FLORIDA from Romney to Obama on the morning of.

I'll never not love this meme.

but he isnt

I'd shave it completely off but he does have a rather bulbous head which would look aye lmao totally bald.

I figured the people who'd care about her FBI investigation would stay suspicious, but then again that's probably just me being on Sup Forums too much.

I'm no Nate Silver, but I'm going to make a prediction.

Nate Silver will be completely bald by next election.

>last day to meme
>implying he won't become a living meme after getting 5+ states wrong
lmao

>Nate (((Drywall)))

>Nate Styrofoam

>Nate moronic acid

>89762▶
>File: bullshit.jpg (23 KB, 290x226)
fuck that level in the ass

By collating polling data. To say he guessed or "figured it out" is a bit of an overstatement.

I'll be interested to see what his predictions look like this time around with heavy +Dem and women weighting.

People bald at different ages.

My brother was balding by age 17. Luckily I got my mothers hair so I'm 25 and not balding.

What said, plus possible poll herding (not publishing polls that deviate too much from the average for fear of looking stupid if the average is right)

The theory isn't that all of the major pollsters are conspiring to show Clinton winning, but that they are forecasting an electoral makeup that favors her and won't be accurate on election day.

Either way, Clinton being up by a small amount nationally isn't that worrysome at this point. Trump has a relatively high chance of losing nationally and still winning. There are a bunch of tossup states that Trump only needs a few of.

Wait a second, i know this goy!

Nate Tin