Super Sons #10 Storytime

Jon and Damien get a secret base.

Let's read on.

Believe it's a fill-in, due to Jimenez's involvement with Metal.

See ya next month for the Superman-Teen Titans-Super Sons crossover, Supersons of Tomorrow!

>But luckily, at the rate he's growing, he'll be able to wear them for the next two decades

KEK

Characters shitting on Damian's height will never get old

Batman: The Batman Who Laughs: Green Lanterns: Justice League: Superman: Support your LCS!

Admit it, you guys were jealous because we've all wanted a secret base when we were kids.

This issue was great, thanks for posting OP.

Well, duh

That's adorable.

>big belly burger
aaahhh

>I'm a teenager
Oh wait, someone actually remembered.

????????????

it is natzi Tim vs batman 666

>Undersea Clubhouse made up of trains

Neat

Wow Batman Tim is dead.

>3D Batarang Printer

Quads of Truth

So Batman 666/Batman in Bethlahem can still potentially happen? That's probably why BatTim of Tomorrow ends up killing him.

>That poster
Now maybe I'm confusing things here, but when will Cereal King bring Kon back from the war?

>y BatTim of Tomorrow ends up killing him.
Damian is not dead. he survived tim's assassination attempt..

Poor Batman Tim he can not kill Damian:

this is some KND level shit and i love it

>Damian has a K-Dildo

hahahahahaha oh Poor Tm.

This is nice.

Damian is immortal.

>SuperBats bantz across two generations

I missed this so much. If only they could do more of this in Trinity, if only Wondy wasn't a stick in the mud.

>manlet jokes
WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

I actually got feels.

>Jon and Damien get a secret base.

intrigued

>Kon poster out of nowhere

WHAT THE FUCK

BETHELEM
O
Y
S

Why Tomasi continues writing Damian as a Mary Sue?

Other than Tomasi's awful characterization of Damian, this wasn't bad.

DamiBat's body could have survived that explosion to be resurrected is anyone's guess.

Nice to see Damian channel Mr Burns.

Manlet jokes never get old

Damian is just full of himself and concieted. He exaggerates to inflate his own ego.

cute stuff

Thanks, Norrin. Loved this issue.

Timbats is toast.

Is Bruce is so autistic about alwayus having to drive, he commandeered Supes truck?

“The apocalypse is back on. Because I say so.”

The best part is that Supes knowingly lets him and makes fun of his autism for it.

>Who are you and what have you done to Batman?!

this issue was too damn cute. i love it

adorable issue,

So Bat Damian survies Bat Tim trying to kill him?

Yup.he is immortal..

That is not Mary Sue. If anything it is a character who think of himself as a Mary Sue.

And even talking about Mary Sues when it comes to superheroes. Superman is the final Mary Sue then.

Why is there a 90s Conner poster? Is that a message in a bottle from another earth?

Natzis can not kill Damian Wayne

it is battle between the batmen or something.

What about Detective Chimp?

>Fortress of Attitude
Power Ranger crossover again when

>bro moment
> actually getting a secret base
Super Sons is the best

my biggest hope at this point with rebirth is that we’ll eventually get bruce being a relatively normal person instead of the angsty faggot of the last 30 years

it’s a shame that he only is written like this in this book

>even gets bruce to smile
seriously one of the best series DC is putting out. feels the most like pre new 52

I didn't understand what DamiBats said. But if what you said is true (Tim's lying) then it's very likely we will get DamiBats also coming to the past and it will be him vs TimBats.

Maybe that’s what NaziTim was talking about when he mentioned what Damian does to “that poor Kent boy” in the future.

>I'm talking about my mom
This series has made Lois Lane one of the best characters, even when she's not there

that school won’t even know what hit it

Enjoy your manlet jokes while you can, soon Damien will begin his growth spurt and become tall as fuck

did you also notice the name of the private school they're sending Dami and Jon to?

Nice catch! ;(

Bruce and Clark should cut off with the bullshit and go full swinger with their wives.

Very nice

>West-Reeves School
I like that they reference history

Fuck I think this is my favorite ongoing

fuck savage Alfred

>Son, even I get tired of your cynicism.

Holy shit, Batman of Bethlehem is canon again

>Tomasi's awful characterization of Damian
You mean his characterization, period, correct? Especially considering that no one, not even Morrison, has explored the character or given him an arc as much as Tomasi has?

I did not, but thanks for pointing it out, pretty cool.

Kek. Nice one, Clark.

>Mary Sue
The fact Damian is a manlet and people keeps giving him shit for being a manlet disqualifies him as a Mary Sue
Unless you mean Mary Sue as "Waaahh waaahhh character I don't like is getting the spotlight and doing things", then yes, he is a Mary Sue

Keep in mind she is just as great in Superman.

Well he's dead now...

ahh that's sweet
Nothing on Drew Breeze's School of Tolerance or Schoolie Mcschoolface Elementary

GREAT ISSUE !

The fuck is this gay shit?

he's gonna star in a Metal Tie-in, so he's not dead yet despite what happened in #3

ppp

Wouldn’t the commute be a real bitch?

>FORTRESS OF ATTITUDE
Why is this book so good

>And bruce generously paid for your Tuition Jon
>Wait what?
>Oh look at the time uh brainiacs attacking metropolis or something