Justice League RT score unhidden in Flixster app due to bug - 48%

Justice League RT score unhidden in Flixster app due to bug - 48%

is that the current score right now?

Also 51 on Metacritic

Yeah. Though there's no way to know how many reviews they're counting

Could be worse I guess.
I'm gonna watch it no matter what because if the film floops too badly we may not get aquaman.

Not going to lie it's better than I expected

And the world cried out in one voice

MAKE MINE MARVEL
A
K
E

MAKE MINE MARVEL
I
N
E

MAKE MINE MARVEL
A
R
V
E
L

ENJOY YOUR RAZZIES DCHUMPS

>Razzies
How many Oscars does Marvel have again?

So slightly better than BvS but worse than Man of Steel

>WB gives up on the extended universe
>WB lets Marvel make a Superman movie like how Sony let Marvel make a Spiderman movie
What would it be like? Would it be a success?

I figured it couldn't break 50, but wouldn't be as low as BvS. Rest in fucking pieces, DC cinematic universe.

Oh it's still going. It won't stop until the movies start completely bombing financially, not just critically

But it has broken 50 user

Do you know what broken means, you literal nigger?

You guys who see it on Flixster, are you on iPhone? I can't see it with the android version.

It's at 52 now, that's just the most recent thing I had, also, did your mother hear you type that, she might be mad

>It's at 52

H Y P E R C R I S I S

>It's at 52
Morrison pls stop

it has obviously dropped since then

when they "unveil" the score tonight it'll be around 14% AT BEST

>They put superman in the MCU to save him.

>52

>It's at 52 now

I'm just here for the memes

So a bad movie no matter what.

Damn you Morrison

Remind me again what Oscar Suicide Squad won again? Best actor? Best Cinematography? Best Score?

>Remind me again what Oscar Suicide Squad won again?

Remind me again what Oscar Marvel won again?

like any?

>answering a question with a question
Warner Babies, ladies and gents

No, for real, give me a list of the oscars that Marvel has won so far, I can wait

Patty Jenkins will get a nod for best director and Wonder Woman for best movie, screencap this

13 billion to DC's 3 billion. The audience have spoken

They haven't won any and you know it. But comparing 1 Oscar for makeup to 0 Oscars doesn't really mean anything.

DC Oscars: 1
Marvel Oscars: 0

DC Billion Dollar Movies: 0
Marvel Billion Dollar Movies: 4

Which one do you think the suits care about?

>52

Was Morrison behind all of this?

>But comparing 1 Oscar for makeup to 0 Oscars doesn't really mean anything.

of course it means a lot, is a little thing called VISUAL STORYTELLING in which you can understand a lot about the characters in the movie based on their looks.

Marvel its so incompetent that they can't even do that right and they already suck on purpose with the quippy writting

DESU 52! DESU DESU DESU DESU

Yeah, marvel movies make 10 piles of cash while DC movies usally make 8 piles of cash.

If money is the only saving grace for Marvel they don't really have much on DC then.

Also Man of Steel outsold Iron Man 3 on blu ray and BvS outsold most od the MCU too.

And we have oscars.

What does Marvel have again? A talking raccoon and a grape lmao

Is there anything more cringy than capeshit babbies arguing about which capeshit studio releases the best quipfests?

>Shut up, I got a participation trophy! I'm a winner!

Yes, them crossboard posting on Sup Forums about it instead of staying on Sup Forums

Oscars implies that there is more than 1 user, the Directors Cut Extended Universe has 1. And it's for make up, might as well have given them an is at for their opening title sequence. But hey, keep shilling for the company you're loyal to, I'm sure eventually they'll make a decent movie

Which awards are oscars again? I've never paid attention to statue ceremonies because I can jack myself off just fine.

>Oscars
>plural
must have missed that second one.

>If money is the only saving grace for Marvel they don't really have much on DC then.
>Marvel
$13,313.4 billion
>DC
$3,108.7 billion

>they don't really have much on DC then
you flunked high school, didnt you? DC would need to make over 10 more movies as decent as the feminist propaganda WW to catch up

For what it's worth, you're comparing like 15 movies to 4 movies, which is retarded.

Marvel makes more on average, even when you count b-list characters like Ant-Man and Strange, but comparing totals is retarded.

>O-okay, the movie didn't do well, but it got awarded a statue from members of the industry, so it couldn't have been that bad!
Someone hmu with more pictures of laughter, my folder's running low.

What is it at right now? Is it even visible still?

17%

Just an endless stream of rotten reviews

Well, if Disney buys Fox, couldn't they make a Batman film?

Nah, senpai, I don't believe that shit.

So its perfectly average?

Ehh, ill take it I guess

Nope only TV shows

So Netflix Batman

*breathes in*

Why are they making a big event out of revealing the score, anyways? Why wait until release?

I mean, the movie did amazingly well from a money standpoint.

Nope, it's crap. You're an idiot apparently.

Because they have a facebook show to promote and eeveryone grew autistic over the DCEU score this pasgmt year so they are making sure they have ppl watching.

WB wants to trick as many people into buying tickets as they can

real answer is RT has a shitty new show they're trying to promote

Wonder Woman? I'm definitely on the Marvel side but I definitely liked WW more than the other DC films I've seen, even with what problems it had.

I'm shocked at the boldness of them saying "No, no you don't get to know what other people thought of it until it's out, we don't want your decision to go on opening night or not to be influenced by reviews"
Like, they know we can see them doing it. but they don't care. It's genuinely amazing to me that this is just standard procedure these days.

He's talking about inflated review scores. I honestly wish 50 percent would actually mean average. Nowadays anything below 80 is garbage

>It's at 52 now
Cheeky

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*catches breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Frankly I just want Disney to buy DC already.

why was my post deleted? all the shitposting and baiting going on on this board and my ONE post that was actually relevant to the topic of this thread gets deleted? Snyer fag mod detected.

Its wild how people are obssessed with the tomato meter, the reviews are already up on sites and if you are too lazy to read one metacritic has an aggregate also. RT knows they have people by the balls and it is pathetic.

*breath deep* posts are inherently useless cancer, if it's all your post contained then nobody here will miss it.

Rotten Tomatoes was a mistake.

Some directors complained that Rotten Tomatoes scores have a large influence on why people didn't watch their masterpieces (BvS). Why RT have capitulated is a mystery, but probably involves large sums of money.

So were tripfags

The sad state of DCucks

No, its because RT is starting some new show on Facebook, and JL's score is being held until the premiere. For, I dunno, more impact or something.

I guarantee that there will be a joke will be about Superman looking happy for the first time.

>Rotten Tomatoes scores have a large influence on why people didn't watch their masterpieces
Yet, Blade Runner 2099 flopped and RT loved it

Suicide Squad had a huge box office despite it having low scores and RT percentage. Also despite being a complete pile of shit.

great argument, virgin-kun

HYPERCRISIS IS REAL WE WARNED YOU FOOLS

Wouldn't the best way to fix this problem be to, you know, make better movies that got better reviews?

dc got five oscars and 4 +billion movies if you adjust for inflation

do you not know that the studios do the nominating?

or were you saying that Jenkins and WW have a hope of winning?

After the first wave of reviews it's all downfall right? I remember the only cape flick who rose from a rotten to a decent score was ant-man.

Good enough

As long as it is not MCU, it is good
simple as that

so incompetent that they have made 13B

BvS is shit and Snyder is awful but I don't think he ever complained.

>Why RT have capitulated is a mystery
They don't "capitulated" to anything, you mong. They're doing this to create an "event" and attract more traffic. Sort of a "break the internet" kinda thing. The reviews are already up there everywhere, RT are just trying to profit from all the hype.

It ony rised so far on both RT and Metacritic, it started on 30 wiith both but now both sites gave over 50 points.

But that's, like, really hard, man. Studios can't do that, they're lazy.

After 20 movies

>it's all downfall right?
Wonder Woman, Spider-Man and Thor were supposed to fall (according to Sup Forums) but they stood flat. JL likely will too.

Adjusted for inflation Superman 1, Superman 2, and Batman 1989 all made around or over a billion. Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises were also over a billion. So actually DC has more than 1+ billion movies.

Wondy, Spider and Thor got ctiics universal support and hype, JL got neither, actually is the most bashed DCEU movie since suicide squad.

Dood seriously.. . . . . the top five cape movies are 2 Avengers, 2 NolanBats, and WW.
the top 10 is half Marvel.

If DC does BvS money for 20 movies they will still fall way short.

My hope is that this is the final DC movie with the Mark of Snyder cursing it, and anything made after this can be a success.

ok do the same math with Iron Man

Are you talking Donner Supes here? Burton Bats?
Movies that have as much to do with modern DC as Cheech and Chong does?

WW and Thor fell like 5% in RT after the first wave and both were critics darlings. But yeah, the meta score doesn't change that much.

Iron Man only grossed $585 million in 2008. In 2017 dollars that's still only about $680 million.

If this is true then it’ll drop to around 40% at least by the end

>48%
>Want to see 98%

So the trend continues. Guarantee that audiences give it a 7/10

It was supposed to be revealed at 12:01
Why are they stalling?

>Oh god, that guy is as ugly as a Croc!!
>Oh god, that chick is dirty like some kind of witch!
>Oh wow, that chick is colorful like a clown
>Oh look, Joker has tats now for some reason
Joker's makeup is the only one that could support that weak as fuck Visual Storytelling argument, and almost all of Joker's content was cut.

Don't you fucking talk to him that way, punk.

12:01 on Thursday