Hi, my name is Mable, I unleashed apocalypse upon the Earth...

>hi, my name is Mable, I unleashed apocalypse upon the Earth, didn't care about the rest of humanity living in hell as long as I was having a good time, made my brother give up on a once in a life time oportunity because I didn't want him to leave me and got away with all of this without ever getting called on my shit

> and got away with all of this without ever getting called on my shit
there was an entire episode dedicated to exactly that.

>born August 31, 1999,[5]

Mabel is an adult now.

Actually it's Mabel

>Oh, also I'm a nudist! *teehee*

How hard would it have been to have had one quick "sorry I almost killed all of humanity" moment?

>She's an Invisiblefag
Good thing I was on Team Flight

You don't, you do it with redemption, or self sacrifice, having Mabel actually be selfless for once instead of having Dipper do it all the time

Too old

Excellent

I suppose she could've tried to sacrifice herself for her bother during the "eenie meenie" moment in the finale

Who wrote this book.

Meibow

This will be the sixth time we've had this thread and we've become exceedingly efficient at it.jpg

All complaint threads about GF boil down to autists who don't understand why a Disney show of all things didn't feature graphic sex scenes between underage characters. Nobody cared about the story or the mysteries or anything, it was just shipping/waifu bullshit.

Who was in the wrong here?

The parents for sending their kids to live with a secluded old man in a town they've most likely never checked out for themselves.

dippy fresh

I see you Alex.

>I unleashed apocalypse upon the Earth

That was Ford's fault. He only ever told Dipper about the Rift. Mable had no idea what it was.

> didn't care about the rest of humanity living in hell as long as I was having a good time
Didn't know what was going on outside the bubble.

> made my brother give up on a once in a life time oportunity because I didn't want him to leave me
She had a lot of shit piled on her that day, and that was the straw that broke the camel's back. Plus the show makes it pretty clear that it would have been the wrong decision for Dipper.

Mable has gotten away with a lot of shit over the series, but the finale is 100% Ford's fault.

Didn't Alex go multiple days without bathing and his office was absolutely filthy and full of old food debris?

What stopped Ford from moving near Dipper and Mable?

>t. Mable apologist

Mabel Made Dippy Fresh. As an idealized version of Dipper mind you. Shows you how much she really cares for Dipper as a person that his stand in is nothing like him at all.

Only when it comes to the finale, because I think it's bullshit that everyone pins it on Mabel despite it being Ford's fault.

If you want to get a lot of shit done quickly, sacrifices have to me made.

Ford a shit. Mable a bigger shit.

Mable gave lemongrab/Morty/Oscar from the future some identified orb that "could give her a little summer". If things went her way any unfixable patient awaiting death, every mother-to-be in antagonizing pain, all had to wait because of Mable.

Anybody got that copypasta where Dipper finally tells mable off?

Alex was supposed to be working on some kind of Pokemon movie something. Has anyone heard anything more about that? His Twitter posts don't seem to suggest he's doing anything but ranting about politics.

Detective Pikachu or some shit like that.

Yep.

Is it too unreasonable to want just a fan animation of Mabel getting absolutely shit on? Is that too much to ask? I don't even want canon material, just a fan animation of shoddy 2D where Mabel gets rekt for being such a terrible character. Voices could be in Russian for all I care.

That was one hell of a Splatfest

I don't understand why Alex didn't just get someone to co create the second season with him if he had so much issue with the first season

Have you characters fuck up an unlesh Dorito Satan onto mankind because of their character flaws is fine.

But not have them overcome those flaws to fix it is crazy.

I will never understand why you losers are so obsessed with punishing characters you don't like.

Because not punishing them and acting like they did nothing wrong is bad writing.

Because we hate Mary-sues.

Gaybel has got nothing on /our girl/

Something like you can't get away with all you want but she did it all at the end, anyway.

Hey, I know what! Let's start YET ANOTHER Gravity Falls thread about what we hated, and not one about what we liked!

>namefag
Opinion discarded.

No it's not.

Every mabel hating faggot should suffer

Maybe if you are Franz Kafka.

I wish that I could turn back time~

No, you.

What are you doing outside of Sup Forums?

>gives away someone else's stuff for the opportunity to screw them over
>still goes along with it after the other party is revealed to be an interdimensional demon
>still goes along with it after confirmation that the apocalypse is happening outside

She's also a cafeteria lady.

Damn.
That's a nasty burn yo.

He is a prima donna.

I don't like her

Pacifica is best girl anyway.

>Not Tambry

Didn't Dipper end up apologizing to her at the end?

Is it wrong that I believe namefags tend to have a lower IQ than the average user?

Nope.