HILLARY CAUGHT STUMBLING INTO HER CAR AGAIN

HILLARY CAUGHT STUMBLING INTO HER CAR AGAIN

bump

"How....dry....I.....am...."***HICCUP***

Literally nothing faggot, kys.

It's fucking nothing, surprise surprise.

Madame president.

Yeah you can see her stumble and she obviously needs help.

Unfortunately its not one of her medical episodes. She is standing in the car or waving or something.

I kind of want to get her jail before the grim reaper takes her.

Fucking low energy bitch. Drop dead already Hillary, you piece of shit.

I don't see any stumbling.

hand goes up to mouth covering a caugh

You guys didn't see what happened when she got where she was going.

Low energy, but no stumbling.

Someone post the feet dragging webm, that one set the bar.

This bitch, wasted good money just to get a fucking staircase painted with her campaign logo on the side? I can assume that it was on both sides. I am also guessing that it costed around $2000 for that from my experience. And how many airports that she has been going to have that on that is really a good question. Wow, I'm glad you shills donated good hard earned money to have it thrown away the get something painted on a fucking staircase to an airplane.

all i see is a walking castrophe.

I wonder if she takes downers or something on her plane flights. Think I read somewhere that she doesn't enjoy them.

The weight of Kek's infinite hatred is pulling her down.

this ones fine but the other one is still shocking and weird how it wasnt a bigger deal

she looks fucking drunk. WE NEED THAT FOOTAGE OF THE CLOSE CAMERA.

Let this be a lesson kids.

Dont eat human flesh, sacrifice babies or summon demons to start world war 3

The bitch can't even walk a flight of stairs unassisted and people vote for her to lead America and fight her baby ISIS

She's going to get sick and pass away in her first year in office and Tim Kaine will bring about WWIII. Tim Kaine is the true villain that is flying under the radar.

You try walking backwards in heels.

looks like a decal...

HAPPENING! GET IN HERE LADS!

Must be all those kids she ate

Christ in a Candelabra she's sick

tits or GTFO

>millions of people are going to get up tomorrow and wait in line to vote for a corrupt sickly old cunty grandma who dresses like chairman Mao

Jesus fuck democracy was a mistake

>Hillary
>fight ISIS

Have you not been keeping up? She'll order a bunch of airstrikes and send specops to take out Assad's forces to put up a pro-pipeline leader. After that's done, she MIGHT go on and barely try to take out ISIS but she doesn't give a fuck. She'd probably rather throw money at them so they don't Allahu Ackbar the pipeline.

Witnessed!

>waste of money
>money that was given to you just for being you

I doubt she cares about the cost.

Kek feels no hatred, only smugness

Hillary is a hardcore alcoholic, she is drunk as fuck. I'd be fucking wasted too if I was losing to drumpf.

>implying
California hear just received my ballot

I know that, hence "her baby"

Hey assholes, you fuckers promised me that Hillary would stroke out before she had a chance to be elected?

Now what?

Checked PRAISE KEK! I HATE SHILLARY!!! REEEEEE

Why can't I see this on reddit?
The masses need to know

Her doctors are borderline miracle workers.
I'd like to know what the hell they pump into her to make her appear normal on stage.

Thanks for wasting my time asshole

she doesn't even trip or anything

This, clearly advanced stages of kuru

>kaine is flying under the radar.

So true. That is the establishment pick, Tim Kaine -- they know she's not going to make it. Its Obama's manchurian candidate, completely unvetted.

It's a magnetic logo. It costs like a hundred bucks if that.

Her campaign costs are more than the GDP of some countries.

Calm down user

>All candidates 70+ years
America, what are you doing? Aged 62-year-old Putin even walk unassisted.

How can such a pathetic, weak, disgusting person be a viable candidate for the USA? I can see why some would consider pissing on the flag at this point. What a fucking world wide joke we have become.

To be honest she just looks a bit stiff, and she have just been flying.

She's completely ill, corrupt and dangerous to boot. But this wasn't really any bomb material.

Stronger together indeed.
She can't do shit by herself.

This guy gets it

Infinite smugness

Looked like a drunken stagger to me.

She's probably drinking a lot cause she knows she's about to lose.

PRAISE KEK

Pathetic as shit. This is who numales want to be president? Trump will win

Look at her legs, it's like she's drunk. Something is seriously wrong with her health.

What a farce this election is. You've got a walking corpse, who's corrupt to the bone, and she's presented as a compassionate, experienced candidate.
And the energetic guy with 50 years of business experience is presented as a monster, because he wants to protect the border, deport people who have entered the country illegally and because he's a rich, white guy with a sex drive.

KEK THE FROG GOD DEMANDS SHE CROAK

>off by one
these numbers will redeem you

It's fucking nothing, she's stopping to talk to people, looks like Bill just want's to GTFO, he's the one that's dying.

But still push this as a medical episode over night.

I guess the good news is she'll probably die in office a few days after winning

Is it Kek that is draining her energy? Or something else?

maybe get 70 first and try to walk faggot, not everyone has perfect knees until 90

I think if she loses and then is indicted she'd flee the country and pretend to be a whistleblower and try to get amnesty in a Russian embassy.

She hasn't drove a car, shopped for groceries, paid a bill or been without aides in every aspect of her life for 50 years. She's as close to guarded royalty that a modern person can get.

Getting off a plane or giving a speech isn't that difficult on your body. She would have fallen on her goofy face twice if not being surrounded by body guards and assistants.

No, that's not normal at all actually.

Praise kek

trying to redpill normies, when was this taken an which rally was this after?

Any pizzagate investigator here?

I will see the pedo symbols for the rest of my life I think

pretty sure shes gonna dies soon

caught shambling like the walking dead.