Every single board on Sup Forums is overwhelmingly voting for Trump EXCEPT for /lgbt/

>every single board on Sup Forums is overwhelmingly voting for Trump EXCEPT for /lgbt/

why is this allowed

yeah we should lynch those faggots

Do you know the meaning of the term "conflict of intrest?"

They are attention whores. Their whole sexual preference community is about attention whorism at its basest root. Basically they want to act like women.

Is it worse to get beheaded by Muslims under Hillary or laughed at under Trump? Liberal strongholds such as Seattle and San Francisco have the overwhelming visibly gay populations so the evil straight white men can't do much to them

bullshit, unless something has changed in the last week Sup Forums is overwhelmingly shillary

>why is this allowed

Because that's how democracy works you stupid cunt.

dont only like 100 people use that board

There is no fucking way /fa/ or Sup Forums are voting overwhelming for Trump, or even majority Trump.

desu the only baord I've seen be pro-Drumpf is here and /mlp/

yeah, i'll shit up every thread on there when i'm bored dead as fuck

They're faggots and Hillary literally made her campaign for faggots.

What? I'm simply saying that of course they're going to vote for Hillary you twat, voting for trump is not in their best intrest.

Not Sup Forums.

Bunch of whiny assholes over there.

Progressivism is the same kind of mental illness as being a tranny. Both hvae problems accepting reality and choose to retreat into comfortable fantasy rather than acknowledging reality.

I've never gone on /lgbt/

What possesses you to do so?

Trump is fashionable as hell. (At least better than Clinton.)

>Sup Forums voting for trump
>Sup Forums voting for trump

oh look, OP is full of shit, what a surprise

not all boards

Sup Forums is liberal

/fa/ converted me to Trump

no, unlike other examples it's hard to judge Sup Forums because they're pure shitposters

>>every single board on Sup Forums is overwhelmingly voting for Trump
This is why the other boards laugh at Sup Forums
Because of delusional faggots like OP

Same with /lit/

Except /k/ and Sup Forums, Sup Forums is too cucked now.

But when Trump wins, we can take them back.

>Sup Forums is liberal

Not after gamergate

>implying

I get all my news from Rachel Maddow

Hillary wants to bring in a bunch of people who vehemently oppose the LGBT lifestyle, and are immune to criticism. Real smart.

well, lgbt is probably the only sensible board there is

every other board are just basement dweller white neet guys

Spam /lgbt/ you say?

Those are just shills and shitposters, nu-Sup Forumsacks [spoiler]r/the_donald[spoiler] are incredibly easy to bait

What about /cgl/?

give those faggots some credit, faggot

Sup Forums, /p/, /gd/, /out/, /cgl/, /r9k/, all trump you say?

>implying

literally who? that's like saying "what about /po/?"

Sup Forums is neogaf2.0 after gamergate. You're thinking of the other Sup Forums.

Sup Forums isn't either side, rather they hate Sup Forums autists that visit but can't keep their inane ramblings in check. They're obnoxious and get butthurt when called out for who they are, like jews.

Which is better for their interest:

1. Beheaded by Muslims but illegal to mock gays due to new hate speech legislation

2. Protected from Muslim aggression, legal for people to make fun of them though.

Sup Forums rags on neogaf and their libcuckery constantly.

Don't forget Sup Forums
Which is /lgbt/ without the fun banter we share.

Thy're just a containment board for the mentally ill. As you would expect the mentally ill are suicidal in their want to import ISIS who want to throw them from buildings.

I can't wait till the west crumbles and these fags are exposed to the savages like they had been for thousands of years.

/lgbt/ should be deleted along with /qa/.

Go post a trump hat edit on /jp/ and see how fast you get b&

Sup Forums and Sup Forums is literally faggets only

Since when was Sup Forums a democracy, faggot?

The Sup Forums here is at least half neogaf and reddit. It's full of censorship apologists and normalfags, not that it was much better before. All boards have gone to shit recently.

Sup Forums is filled with literal tumblrinas. I don't mean people who might be the sort who visit tumblr, I mean people who have their own tumblr blogs.

Nobody is voting for Trump except Sup Forums.

You guys are a containment board. Other boards are laughing at you. And they will be laughing harder after tomorrow.

Sup Forums supports Hillary?

I barely go there, but I thought a forum of people who dig Superman, Batman, and Wolverine would root for the good guy who take on all odds to beat a secret evil society hell bent on global domination.

What a bunch of faggots.

I dunno, maybe it's all that bouncy fat girl and Whore, god of Thundercunt (female Thor joke, I thought it was pretty good).

As an ex-comic reader, I'm ashamed.

MAGA hats are /fa/
Sup Forums stood with us during gamergate
/

Kek

Link to the survey.

Fucking shill.

im surprised Sup Forums would even go outside

Sup Forums is alright with us.