THEY ARE ALL CANNIBALS. PODESTA, DAVID BROCK, ETC EAT THE CHILDREN THEY RAPE

You know that pedo district that surrounds Comet Ping Pong?

Well, next door, there is a butcher shop right in between Comet Ping Pong and Besta Pizza (which has a pedo symbol as its logo):
bucksfishingandcamping.com/
>"Check out our other restaurant, Comet Ping Pong"

google.com/maps/place/Buck's Fishing & Camping/@38.955743,-77.0699677,20.5z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x89b7c9b98f61ad27:0x81a8bf734dd1c58f!2sComet Ping Pong!8m2!3d38.9559497!4d-77.0699666!3m4!1s0x0:0x37ec408ae5bec270!8m2!3d38.9558309!4d-77.069896

Also, James Alefantis, the owner of Comet Ping Pong, whose friends with David Brock, John Podesta, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton (Hillary even wrote him a letter).

He has posted a number of photos showing very suspicious rooms, construction of underground chambers and openly joked about “filling them” with his friends on Instagram.

>Here is a photo Alefantis posted showing men digging a hole. Him and his friends joke about “filling it” and a commenter claims his hole has “been full for quite some time now.” They also joke about doing a “line up” at the hole in the near future.
i.sli.mg/s3px8V.png

>Another photo he posted appears to shows a large freezer, which could appear to be a location used for some kind of imprisonment or torture. Commenters on the photo joke “rinse it off when you’re done” and “kill room.”
i.sli.mg/86mWlT.png

>The man who commented “kill room” on the above photo has a number of images on his Instagram appearing to show he makes child sized coffins:
i.sli.mg/m9UgrV.png
i.sli.mg/3YcyRF.png

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4uB5R
archive.is/ycEwD
archive.fo/HhWH9
archive.is/2XUmH
youtube.com/watch?v=2UrA9zBSY8c
instagram.com/p/BB0nQZiJXIl/?taken-by=joshuaryanv
instagram.com/p/BCV-YZWpXF5/?taken-by=joshuaryanv
10minutemail.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateran_Treaty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_Rome#.22Roman_Question.22:_Mussolini.27s_Lateran_Pacts
twitter.com/TheYoungTurks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Comet Ping Pong poster, from their instagram, which shows child abuse.

NOTE:

IT IS UNLIKELY THEY SERVE HUMAN/CHILD MEAT TO RESTAURANT GUESTS. THIS IS LIKELY AN INSIDER ONLY THING.

OBAMA ON THE SAME INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT AS THIS PEDOPHILE, PLAYING PING PONG AT THE PEDO HEADQUARTERS:

archive.is/4uB5R
(He has deleted/privatized his instagram, this is archived version)

He also posted a photo with "Moloch" on it, on instagram:

archive.is/ycEwD

John Podesta with the "Arch of Agony" statue (posing with it in HIS OWN HOME)
archive.fo/HhWH9

This statue represents the same position cannibal, Jeffrey Dahmer put some of his victims in.

>Here Alefantis posted a photo of a man with a yellow bead necklace around the head of a young boy. A quick search reveals yellow sex bracelets imply analingus, and the hashtag #chickenlovers in the instagram post is a pedophile reference to adult men who are attracted to underage boys.

archive.is/2XUmH

I'm not sure I'm ready to look down this rabbit hole.

MOLOCH IS STRONG

So you motherfuckers are just gonna let CTR slide this?

Blood is on your hands.

Bumping

reading this now

jesus help us all

What the fuck is even happening any more

They should all be skinned alive for these unholy despicable acts.

Bump

Bump

Bump in hopes that more people see this.

Something Alex Jones warned us all about for years and few believed him.

Should I buy water filters and super male vitality?

I'm starting to believe it when FBIanon said if everything came to light the US would fucking collapse.

I would highly consider it at this point...

Bump.

Imagine knowing this stuff and being all alone, before the age of technology.

Maybe. I don't know.

I don't know what to do.

DONT FORGET THE BRAINFORCE LAD

bumping before bed

Needs more proof.

someone post pics i dont want to open these links

Please tell me the USSR was just as bad.

We're not the bad guys are we?

I opened all this shit without proxy, also called comet pizza and asked them if I could get a shaved pizza and got hung up on.

If I die, I die.

I think they would need a military coup for that, no politically appointed prosecutors gonna play Beltway domino anytime soon.

And desperately trying to warn people while your words fall on deaf ears.

I'd be fucking crazy too.

What about Gowdy?

What do you suggest? Fascist takeover by Trump?

By holocausting a child, do (((they))) really mean to light-up the BBQ ?

>Here is a photo Alefantis posted showing men digging a hole. Him and his friends joke about “filling it” and a commenter claims his hole has “been full for quite some time now.” They also joke about doing a “line up” at the hole in the near future.

>Another photo he posted appears to shows a large freezer, which could appear to be a location used for some kind of imprisonment or torture. Commenters on the photo joke “rinse it off when you’re done” and “kill room.”

>The man who commented “kill room” on the above photo has a number of images on his Instagram appearing to show he makes child sized coffins:

John 'Toddler Gobbler' Podesta

absolute madman

im not a christian but i think this is the apocalypse referenced in the bible.

apocalypse translates to "lifting of the veil". the veil has certainly been lifted on the evil that runs this entire world

youtube.com/watch?v=2UrA9zBSY8c

THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME

Why would he make coffins and not just use a body bag or whatever?

The fascists have already taken over. We're taking it back. Day of the rope.

>buck's is the butcher shop

fuck

that explains this photo

look at that fucking machete
it has been well used

>The fascists have already taken over.

They're communists. Fascist is largely nationalist.

Even if this is all true (and I think it is), this is starting to look a lot like a psyop with "clues" and a trail planted for us to discover. An intentional leak and revealing of what they are doing, to freak us out, in part, in part to slowly start to bring their cult out into the open.

I've always known wikileaks and weirdo cult child Assange were Alex Jones (Bill Hicks) tier shills... but this is a bit much...

Buck's just seems like a restaurant to me. Still, the name is intentionally misleading. It's strange.

John 'kiddy meat pesto - al Fresco' Podesto

>decide fuck it, have to tell my parents about this to stop them from voting for Hillary
>show them a few videos on youtube
>mom in shock
>look over at her computer two hours later
>she's browsing infowars
>look over later
>see a picture of pepe on her computer
>says she'll never vote for these satanic cultists
>managed to redpill my parents in one night

Th-thanks

Worth a bump. CHANDLER picture of what appeared to be a young boy being forcibly pushed into a couch.

Yeah they are all owned by the same guy.

John 'Children's Heart a la Carte' Podesta

Check out Comet Ping Pong guy. instagram.com/p/BB0nQZiJXIl/?taken-by=joshuaryanv
instagram.com/p/BCV-YZWpXF5/?taken-by=joshuaryanv

Post the disturbing artwork, that shit really got to me especially with the "they're going to kill us all!" line... WELP, THEY'RE TRAFFICKING KIDS

>Fascist is largely nationalist.

It isn't, fascism is a cuckold movement to the aristocracy/rich capitalist/priest class.

Actual black cannibal here:

We don't do our kills or preparation in restaurants. We do them at slaughter houses and meat processing plants.

John 'Kiddy flesh hot and fresh' Podesta

What. The. Fuck.

The guy is just another eccentric moron. They are all over nyc.

HERE'S THE FUCK WHAT I WANT TO KNOW

WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T WE TAKEN TO YELP TO SPAM THESE BUSINESSES WITH RED PILLS?

10minutemail.net/

Make a mail, sign up for Yelp(with a VPN if you can), and take to Yelp and spam Comet and Buck Fishing with fucking ads exposing them.

HOW HAS THIS NOT HAPPENED YET?

kill yourself

C H O O S E R O P E !
H
O
O
S
E

R
O
P
E
!

Hi yid. :^)

John 'tastes delicious yet leaves me suspicious' Podesta

Look at her eyes. Sleep deprived.

That isn't normal.

John 'Missing Kids turn up in his Fridge' Podesta

they're owned by the same people man

Comet's talking about Ralph's asshole.

It literally is, for example the state of vatican is a creation of fascism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateran_Treaty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_Rome#.22Roman_Question.22:_Mussolini.27s_Lateran_Pacts

I was at work today, putting away boxes in the freezer at our kitchen and I came across this.

Guys, I just can't escape this never ending cycle of pizza. I am having a breakdown.

omfg i am terrfied. time to gohang m self.f. i want off this ride now.

i work at a pizza place, i don't know how i'll go to work tomorrow

Why is Dahmer so qt

that picture is rather suspect

John 'Toddler Hand in sauce pan' Podesta

t h i c c
h
i
c
c

Disagree but I'm not even talking about literal long lasting fascism. I mean in the sense of Trump taking over by force and later establishing law & order.

He would have to if this is the truth. Will that happen? Probably not. But who knows.

Trump is too humble to be a fascist anyway.

A bullet will be enough. I don't believe torture as revenge is a good precedent to set. Just quick murder, maybe a little more painful for child fuckers but nothing extreme. Just get rid of them

John 'slabs if children delicious and fillin' ' Podesta

This is why I dont vote 3rd party
You don't know who is running for president, they could be total freaks. Stick with either Democratic or to lesser extent republican. At least their backgrounds and entire lives are covered by the news

John ' Fill your belly at the Dahmer Deli' Podesta

John 'You don't want to know what's in that risutto' Podesta

John "Pedophile Pizza Fiesta" Podesta

Ur on fire dude

This can't stop tomorrow we have to keep going

John 'Finger lickin, but definitely not chicken' Podesta

Profile picture they use is Antinous.

He was brought very young from Greece to the court of Emperor Hadrian (of Hadrian's Wall renown), and became Hadrian's favorite.
Described at the time as one of the most beautiful boys in the world, and has inspired cults after his death.

Mentions on the internet of MODERN "gay cults" as well, inspired by the pederasty relationship Hadrian and Antinous had.

After his death, Hadrian commissioned thousands of statues of him. He's easy to recognize.

Makes sense to use him as a profile picture. Few people would know about him, but those that do would know who he is and at least partly the story behind him.

>TL;DR
Profile pic is Antinous, connected to Greek/Roman homosexual pedarasty between "youths"(boys) and men.

Dangerous Days is a good album desu senpai

hmmm

Because we're still using them to research. Please do not do this; especially before the election.

John 'Your kids got killed so his tummy was filled' Podesta

John "Tender rolls of ten year olds" Podesta The ingester molester

the larping on Sup Forums is hilarious

You retards will believe anything

>

GUYS! THE YOUNG TURKS ARE DOING A POLL ON TWITTER@. WE KNO@W WHAT TO DO. VOTE FOR THE GOD EMPROR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@!!@!@!!!!!!!!

>

Commies are known for torture. Let's not stoop to their level. Look up the Red terror. You don't want to unleash that.

John 'Your child's head between two slices of bread' Podesta

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Why is Sup Forums always right?!

so fucking what?

Mia Molkova pulls that same pose all the time. COULD SHE BE RELATED???