Zarna Joshi - Snaggletooth Poo-In-Loo Patriarchy Victim

Anyone here know about this Zarna Joshi cunt? She's the British feminist chick who made that video a while back accusing that "Hugh Mungus" guy of sexual harassment. She made a video responding to all of the criticism she received accusing the "patriarchy" and "white supremacists" of trying to shut her down with death/rape threats and now she's apparently made a youcaring page for people to donate money and contribute to her "safety and wellbeing".

youtube.com/watch?v=XHrvNYUTTpw

youcaring.com/zarna-joshi-675039

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzA4dCT4X0I
youtube.com/watch?v=HPgaYmTHYY4
twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/795835516943880192
twitter.com/youcaring/status/795835093155770368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont want to know

she has nice tits to be honest.

ZARNA JOSHI WHHHAAAAT???

She has crazy eyes

Too bad, watch this video and let your blood slowly boil, if you can make it through the whole thing. It's the original video, taken from her point of view.

youtube.com/watch?v=RzA4dCT4X0I

her clitoris must be humungus

Colonization was a mistake

I wouldn't go so far as to say they were humongous tits, but they look like a nice handful.

tl;dr a fat dude makes an innocent dad joke inside a police station and feminist cunt goes full pms on his ass, screaming and shouting to everyone in the room that he sexually harassed her.

She talks and acts like a cultist. Wouldn't be surprised if she was institutionalized at some point.

Phillip Oliver Holes, Ray Pugh, and Barry McConier donated $1, but then she made it "Anonymous". What a big jawwed, overly-sensitive cunt.

Another guy had a hilarious story about his 16 year old sister being raped by patriarchy and commiting suicide on laxatives. "The damage and the mess will never be forgotten."

I think she either has a serious mental illness or is just a really huge attention-whore.

why not both?

That response

The mental gymnastics these people perform are unbelievable

i would rape her

Well narcissism does go hand-in-hand with psychosis

>h3h3 just started a youcaring for Hugh Mungus because he has cancer
>site was brought down by the traffic
>it is now back up, but his page is gone
>youcaring, who were previously in contact with him, have gone silent

She still fucking insists that she was a victim of sexual harassment. This isn't even funny. If this wasn't being recorded and she was alone with him he would absolutely be in jail. At one point in the video she says "Don't touch me" when he isn't even near her.

Here is another example of a woman accusing a man of rape when he isn't even near her. Zero feminist outrage.

youtube.com/watch?v=HPgaYmTHYY4

Send this street shitter packing

>no comments
>no rating

really made me think

jej
twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/795835516943880192
twitter.com/youcaring/status/795835093155770368

here's another picture from her youcaring page

She's not a happy person

WHERE IS KEK?

We should pull a Lacey Vicich on her

I guess you could say her outburst was HUGH MUNGUS

I don't remember her in 300

It's pretty hilarious how miserable these sjws seem to all be. I'm positive it's their main goal in life to be perpetually offended.

it's a victim complex. serious mental disorder.

Kinda feel bad for her, she's clearly mentally ill. Seems crazy that someone could be that far out of touch with reality.

Fuck you, Carlos. You fucking spic.

Why do people name such a big deal about rape threats?

The thought of getting raped kind of gets me off desu.

Yucky

Who would grab a gross curry nigger by the pussy with plenty of young slags around

It doesn't check out