He's not gonna win, I can feel it

He's not gonna win, I can feel it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQsP9xTklYQ
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#plus
twitter.com/TheYoungTurks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel he will win, who's feelings are right?

My digits say he's going to lose in a landslide

If it was a landslide, Clinton wouldn't be campaigning at midnight.

I feel fucking energised. Hes gonna fucking do it. The mad man. Just fucking vote for him tomorrow

Be careful, doubles are not to be trifled with.

what's great is we really win either way. the dems mass delusion as the economy continues to collapse means they illegals will either go back (where the jobs actually are lol) or stay and be a permanent slave class just like their pet blacks. thaaaaaaaaa yankees win!

My digits say the shills have no power here
Glorious victory be ours, Sup Forumsacks!
Imperator Vult!

I think you're right. Poor Gary...

There has been an awakening, have you felt it?

youtube.com/watch?v=uQsP9xTklYQ

Don't worry, you can ignore your feelings.

Mostly because regardless of them the data shows that you're right.

Trump never really had a chance.
He pissed off both the classic GOP and the Dems.
They own the news networks.
You can't win an election if every news channel is calling you the unholy union of Hitler and Satan.

Clinton's won already.
Part and parcel.

Oh mighty Kek, I praise thee so that thy Will may be manifest in Trump's victory and smite this blasphemer. Check my digits!

I've felt it for months.

I dump the whole album on Wednesday.

^this.

>Cruz/Rubio ticket
Yer a real Nostradamus

Trump will win. He will win Michigan and New Hampshire-- Wisconsin will be close. He might lose Nevada and Colorado though.

le epic gets for trump

whoa

Checked. I've seen kek with us bigly tonight.

S H A D I L A Y

WITNESSED

Your meme magic runneth over!

WITNESSED

FROGS=GODS

>Clinton wins

Please don't deflect. The sooner you accept it, the easier it will be.

OH MY FUCK EVERY THREAD ON TRUMP IS ROLLING IN KEK'S GLORY

Have you learned nothing from the teachings of Kek?! Pull yourself together lad it can still happen. For now just lend Trump your power.

Don't let the shills win, stay strong, MAGA!

Meme Magic is very strong right now.

Yes.
I think the overall effect he had on the system will be good though. He really showed what a freak show American politics is.
I'm probably gonna tune out of politics entirely for at least a year. Nothing can top this

checked kek smiles upon us this day

Just put me out of my misery

Give it to me straight, does he actually have a chance of winning this? I keep seeing that Florida and Colorado are both turning blue. Can he really pull it off?

Praise him

fuck off cunt

Real children of the golden god would never abandon him in his most glorious hours. COME. We will get high off of gasoline and pray for our great king.

PRAISE KEK

nice trips, trump will win

the polls suggest it's possible. If you also look at the fact that we have record R turnout,D turnout is lower and Indy's support Trump we could be looking at a surprise landslide.

HES HERE!!!!

Fuck you cuck.

If it becomes so obvious that he wins and basically every voter will be recording, yes. The most important thing Hillary should want is the semblance of freedom.

THANKS CTR

DUMB FAGGOT

CHECK OUT MY DIGITS AS LIVING PROOF TRUMP WILL WIN

PRAISE EM

Your double 1's are blessed by Kek brother.

Yes he does have a very good chance, anything could happen (rigging and corruption aside that is).

If Trump has taught us anything in the past year is that he can pull anything off.
You always think hes going to mess up and be done for. Ever hopeful but always worried. But here we are with just a few hours to go until he could possibly be elected.
He's gotten this far now lend him your power.

That is true. For him to make it this far was completely unbelievable a few months ago.

I hope you guys are right. I almost forgot how to believe in something.

The holy digits have been feeding KeK and with the age of information KeK grows exponentially every second. Even if Donald loses Kek wins by using him as a martyr and catalyst for even greater change.

Trump is leading early voting in Colorado. Looks like a landslide

postang

No

America is kill

Save yourself

If this post gets repeating digits I expel ctr from pol

whats the most realistic way for trump to get to 270?

>projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#plus

i dont see it happening imho desu imo

same here

No matter if he wins or loses I'm out of politics. I'll savor his victory and the hillshill tears for a day and then I'm out.

Good, someone should've shot him

>projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#plus

> ©2016 ESPN Internet Ventures.

ESPN is owned by (((Disney)))

538 has the highest chance of trump winning tho? and their math is sound tbqh.

trump is going to have to win multiple battleground states to get to 270. this doesn't look good for us fellas.

even if he won the popular vote, the Dems in charge of those voting centers would rig it

>538
Where are you getting this from?

most places put trump at having only like 1 or 2% chance of winning. 538 has him at like 29% to win.

Hehehehehe

Hail tramp

GUYS! THE YOUNG TURKS ARE DOING A POLL ON TWITTER. WE KNOW WHAT TO DO. VOTE FOR THE GOD EMPEROR?!!@!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!@@!!@!@

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks

>Things that never happened

the road to 7777777 ... get out and vote u fat fux

For Trump to win at the moment is to assume something like the Shy Tory effect on crack

When Brexit won there was only a 4% difference in the polls. Today Trump has literally a twenty point gap behind Hillary

Could he win? Sure, just like the Patriots could lose the superbowl if they're facing the most retarded Manning. But anyone with anything even remotely resembling sanity would bet against it.

Detach yourself from what you WANT the outcome to be, and you'll see what it WILL be

Kek wills it