Amazing Spider-Man #791

It's time for a comfy Spider-Man adventure.

TRIGGER WARNING: all the Sup Forums denziens should be aware that certain elements of the issue will leave you enraged. Proceed at your own risk.

Mockingbird is way too friendly.

Ask me about my feminist agenda, op.

Saying Trigger Warning is Sup Forums's trigger warning.

Calm before the storm.

Just say that Robbie knows already, Dan.

Didnt they just write a slander piece against Peter?

This is just retarded

Are you fucking kidding me right now? Wouldn't you be happy at a male voice being your personal secretary? But more importantly, WHO FUCKING CARES?!

Robbie claims it wasn't slander because it was "true", and Peter stupidly agreed with him because MUH PEOPLE LOST THEIR JOBS.

>start messing with it on the spot
So it's a team of retards.

Also, I bet it's human brains harvested

You'd think that people in the MU would have AIphobia after all the Ultron attacks.

Wouldn't it make more sense to call her later and say ' I was taking a bath' or something?
Like, is Peter becoming infantile?

A-droid, android u got it right?
Like iphone and android

Seriosly, wtf Slott?

another ASM issue, another sad wednesday

Holy shit they wasted a fucking page on this.

No Aunt May, you are not allowed to like Bobbi

Okay, this got a kek out of me.

>On what grounds?
I'm pretty sure she has a criminal record.
Remember what happened the last time you let a criminal you could have stopped get away?

more Goblins?

>Holy shit they wasted a fucking page on this

Calm down

it's more like a panel, the rest of the page is decent enough foreshadowing for what happens later in the book

She was also a registered member of one of the Initiative teams.

This issue felt kinda pointless. Did we need this much set-up for Peter returning to the Bugle?

Honestly is less shit than usual.

So? Lots of super-villains were put on Inititiative teams during Dark Reign.

Then she got arrested, escaped the Raft and got arrested again

Its clear Norman turned himself into a girl to get close to his grandson.

Pretty sure most of them did that to reduce their punishments. I know Boomerang did.

And like said, she was then arrested, escaped and committed more crimes before getting arrested again.

What a bitch. Like who gets a good job and immediately starts snubbing their boss?

Wouldn't having a servant/secretary act solely as a female be sexist and designate women to a smaller role than a man?

This sunglasses doctor is pretty hot, just saying.

Well, he did just get demoted.

I feel like this book has no reason to exist. There's no mission, no sense of urgency.

Feels like Slott has nothing to say, nothing he wants to do or add to the Spidey mythos. After so many years, it shouldn't be a surprise.

He feels like he's writing the book because he can, and not because he wants to.

Look, I'm catching up on my Quicksand reading, I didn't know what epic adventures she had and assumed she did nothing since Dark Reign.

Bobbi is hot.

>woman's voice is default
>voice settings are malfunctioning and there's no possibility of choosing your preferred voice settings
>this is a preferred outcome because feminism

I'd say so, yeah. You kinda need to establish what his new job is now considering it's probably going to be taking a backseat to spider-man shenanigans going forward. It's also nice to have a little one-shot every now and then, especially when the next issue starts up a multi-issue Venom crossover.

I like how he didn't address any of Peter's complaints about it.

I hate her already.

He can't be serious. Is this Slott's idea of a parody?

Wow, that was painful.

Slott's OCs come and go like crazy.

Where are Sajani and Anna Maria? And the Horizon guys? And Carlie?

Why the fuck is Peter working for the Bugle? Even if his company collapsed, you'd think other tech firms would be chomping at the bit to get a piece of him.

He's writing Bobbi in-character.

MUH
60'S
SPIDEY
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because Peter never bothered to actually try to get a job anywhere. He was too busy moping around on Bobbi's couch. Then Robbie called him and offered him a job so he took it.

Oh, shut the fuck up, Bobbi.

>It's time for a comfy Spider-Man adventure.
>Slott is writing it
>Comfy
user...

Does Slott write Mockingbird as someone who just finished a 100 level Women's Study course on purpose, or does he think this is what a feminist actually sounds like?

Bobbi's been like this for a while.

>Sajani
Fired from Parker Industries.
>Anna Maria
Doesn't have a reason to interact with Peter at the moment, since the dissolution of Parker Industries.
>Horizon guys
Don't work with Peter anymore, since the dissolution of Parker Industries.
>Carlie
Made a sensible decision of moving away from the craziness of Pete's life.

I am amused that you needed to give Sup Forums a trigger warning. Ever so amused.

Thanks, OP.

That'a BobbI's current status quo

It was a quite comfy laid-back one-in-done story though.

But then Peter found out that he was wrong about Sajani, it doesnt make any sense.

I'm no Sup Forumstard, but dear god....I'm never buying a spider-man comic again until this crap runs it's course.

The Mrs. Doubtfire remake we've all been waiting for.

Not that user but that was obviously, and hilariously stupid, but not in a good way

>our robotic slaves need to sound like women

Or make them neutral, ya dingus.

she was always a cunt, so that was just karma doing its thing.

...it was because the processor was a silcate based lady super human

>Doesn't have a reason to interact with Peter at the moment, since the dissolution of Parker Industries.

This is true, and yet she was included among Peter's family and friends in the Legacy Primer pages. If she was supposed to be his friend, she's not being a very good one right now.

He did her a favour by giving her time in advance to find a new stable job, which can't be said about all his other employees.
Plus if she stayed, all her research might have been sacrificed to stop some villain, as it happened with Horizon's webware and Chinese dude's cancer research.

Its sad that even artificial and fictional females are just as politicized as the flesh and blood one. They literally will not give you a break with "da patriarchy!"

Stop this shit.

I feel like Slott was trying to be clever and the punchline didn't go with the artist's panel with Bobbi in it.

>Feels like Slott has nothing to say, nothing he wants to do or add to the Spidey mythos. After so many years, it shouldn't be a surprise.
Slott ran out of ideas a looooong time ago, user. Now he’s just twiddling his thumbs.

He stays in the book because 1) He wants the longest run 2) Marvel won’t let you write Spider-Man again after you leave according to Slott in an interview 3) it gives him good pay 4) It gives him a lot of power and influence and protection from editors/suits because of how much ASM sells. He would lose so much pull if he was on a different book.

I hate marvel so fucking much.

It's been like that since Superior ended, honestly, and before Superior kind of meandered too.

Even superior spider-man itself was aimless and had a lot of filler. Slott just sucks at writing.

F

This is how you do this shit right

That page also had Daredevil and Iron Man in it.
So either Thompson went full retard for a second, or she'll be turning up soon.

>this is taking ALL of my spider-strength
uh huh

I don't see why Peter doesn't just become a self-employed inventor. Surely there's some nicknack he could invent and live an easy millionaire life.

But aren't Peter being an editor at Daily Bugle and Mockingbird's boyfriend new ideas? Or Peter being hated by the public and Spidey being the liked one?

>Calm down
>it's more like a panel
I wish people like you would stop pretending these are isolated incidents. You keep defending this shit every time. I don’t understand it.

Mockingbird x Spider-Man is confirm?

The fact the majority of the plebs here probably fap to this bitch...it sickens me...

Until Slott gets bored of it, yep.