I AMA Trump Campaign Official. Part 2

Ask me anything. Dumping proof.

Yesterday's thread here:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

little behind on the fan mail

more QT intern

Cheese pizza actually means cheese pizza here.

god I love her

rare flag

goodies

we get free hats and trump ties

you gonna win?

Better, we're going to make America win.

In your judgement, would it have been easier or harder to win against Bernie Sanders?

What is this map..?

Harder. Bernie has a way better track record. We were very relieved when HRC got the nom.

What is your polling saying? Bill Mitchell is convinced but listening to Fox just now (Sean Hannity)...he sounds nervous. No one wants to believe it. Tell us what is happening?

You may recognize something here.

Agreed, I was a Bernie supporter, but I'm on the Trump Train now. Thanks for helping to keep that criminal out.

Trump sounded cautiously optimistic at the NH rally, but BtS we know all the states he mentioned are in the bag. Independent turnout is absolutely a key factor that is being ignored.

How's the state of Florida in polls? Between the media, the shills and the shitposting, I don't know what to believe anymore.

Also post timestamp.

Thank YOU. Without the Trump Democrats we would not be where we are today. The early results keep talking about democratic turnout- it's not quite what they think.

uh what is that map?

How's Minnesota looking? Good chance of flipping red tomorrow?

I gave crucial information last night that came to fruition today to prove my legitimacy.

The map is states that you believe are in the bag?

The firewall is all but nonexistent.

I'm sure you can tell.

So how long ago did you join the campaign?

Nice quads.

How are we looking heading into tomorrow?

Can you link to it? Can't remember...sorry. BTW, we are all SO PROUD to be Trump supporters her on /pol. Looking forward to REAL change.

Any idea why Janet Reno died?

is the map rally sites? im dumb forgive me

Stop roleplaying you faggot.

Pulling images of a tv show lookin ass faggot

If Trump wins does he expect it to be contested? Is there alot of uncertainty after tommmorow?

Is no one gone to mention the Jew cap?

What will be the biggest surprise of a state being red? With the insider knowledge you have?

Did you read Madeleine McCann thread? Whats your opinion? Why FBI and NYPD didn't release all 650k emails?

Should I get my hopes or not? I gonna be super pissed if he loses.

It'll be '84 all over again.

link at top.

It was a surprise to us too.

My claims yesterday were 100% backed up with todays poll results. We expected the polls to slowly come back to reality as we approach zero hour.

He's a relative.

The commies shall witness a red scare.

Link please, it's been hectic here.

why hasnt trump shilled harder for african votes?

how organized was the campaign on the inside 1-10?

more

Latino vote: give it to us straight pls.

How well is actually doing with hispanics and africans? I don't trust MSM polls.
Also is the LA Times poll accurate to your internal polling?

Is trumps campaign aware that there seem to be pedophiles in the clinton campaign and other high levels of government? Was trump ever involved in any way?

Is New Jersey going red

I'm so pissed. There were 3 trump rallies near me and I missed all of them.

Our hopes aren't up- because WE KNOW.

Obvious shilling has been deemed the old way of doing things. We have much better ways. Look into Sprite's campaign in the 80s/90s.

Controlled chaos.

The Spirit stuff was a nice surprise, before that we had 40% from Catholics- a nice wrench in the HRC surge- no exact numbers since SpiritGate.

>Yesterday's thread here:
> →
All those screenshots came from The Circus.
Nice try.

How likely is a general trump if the election rigging is too much and tensions spiral out of hand?

This map is pizza related. :^)

Why exactly is Trump running for president? Had he known about this who scandal from the beginning?

How much do you get paid?

Hi OP,
1. Are you the only one from the campaign browsing Sup Forums?
2. In which many states do you lead from your inside polls?

I saw that the stock markets went up today

People are shorting before the Trump victory right?

You know what?

im just saying you are still losing 80% of the black vote, he should be trying to explain to blacks in black layman terms why they need to vote for him

also, do you remember pic related?

also i want trump to win but i think its a longshot and most likely impossible due to rigged system by establishment and hidden oligarchy

really need trump to win or america is fucked for good

Props on all your hard work. what would you say was the lowest moral point of the campaign?

Is Trump Bruce Wayne and Peter Thiel Lucius Fox?

How big has Palantir been in Team Trump?

What can we expect with the pedophile scandals just after Trump takes office?

Do you get marching orders from the Kremlin?

Recognized that pic. I was in trump tower thursday morning and a guy i was with got me in for a quick look. its a call center on the garden level of trump tower. beautiful place. picked me up a couple things from the trump store.

unfortunate.

What do the internal polls show today?

You gonna grab her by the pussy, user?

Does the HRC campaign know they won't win or are they actually projecting a different turnout model?

rekt, exposed

hey op does it give you some hope to know people like me have been shilling for trump non stop online with homemade ads like pic related? or does it make you guys mad

Will you kill yourself when Hillary wins? Trump shill going to get BTFO tomorrow

Does Trumps campaign staff know about pol?

was there a super secret long term 10D chess strategy or was Trump mainly making it up as he went along?

What state will be the biggest upset?

not him, but im going to guess it was the second time the FBI let hillary walk free after a mountain of irrefutable evidence showing criminal behavior was presented to them

What has been the biggest challenge you have faced campaigning for Trump?

It's much closer than the polls say, especially with indies. However, we're not counting on it. It's not needed really- but it would be a nice surprise. I will say the northeast HRC camp will be dotted red.

Mr. Trump was not involved.

There will be other chances to meet a Trump next cycle.

We're unexpectedly (to them) winning states that they couldn't have prepared to rig. Rigging takes time that they do not have. They planned for a specific map that is no longer in play.

Yes, more than you could imagine.

There's a proven correlation between stock prices and the incumbant party's chances.

That we will win.

A lot of people think PA is fools gold for R's

Does Trump, sources, and your info say he's got it unless something goes off bigly?

All of these pictures are from a video intereview in trump tower get the fuck out LARPER

>screenshots of a youtube video of trump's campaign office
>proof

kk i believe you

did this chick used to work at citi bank in nyc?

GUYS! THE YOUNG TURKS ARE DOING A POLL ON TWITTER. WE KNOW WHAT TO DO. VOTE FOR THE GOD EMPEROR?!!!!!

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks

post a timestamp you fucking asshole

can trump sue the fuck out of the fake groping accusers? are you aware of the pic related? how do we fucking sue the fucking shit out of the fucking cunts campaign for this type of illegal behavior? shit makes me livid to no end, i want donald trump to sue these criminals penniless, including the complicit bitches paid off by soros to fucking lie about this shit and file fake accusations

Can I have a job once he wins tomorrow?

LARP THREAD

IGNORE, SAGE, HIDE

The faggot is role playing. Those are TV screenshots.

We're unexpectedly (to them) winning states that they couldn't have prepared to rig. Rigging takes time that they do not have. They planned for a specific map that is no longer in play.

GENIUS

I CAN'T FUCKING SLEEP user! IS TRUMP GOING TO WIN. PLEASE MAKE ME SLEEP WELL TONIGHT.

I DONT JUST WANT A YES RESPONSE. ASSURE ME!!!! PLEASE!!

Why are you guys not talking about John Pizza, HRC killing someone and Spirit Cooking?!

thank you for correcting the record

So he was aware of its existence though?

Perfect example of a guy who'd campaign for trump. That look on her face: ugh, i hope he doesn't follow me to my car again. Christ, he smells like he pissed himself. Why even fucking bother with a tie??

CAN SOMEONE PROVIDE PROOF OF LARPING ALREADY I WANT TO FING BELIEVE

>There will be other chances to meet a Trump next cycle.
>a Trump
>a Trump
>a Trump

Don Jr. entering the arena confirmed.

Here is one link
Look at picrelated. Is this legit?

Any chance at winning Wisconsin? I'm obviously voting either way, but this state has seemed depressingly non responsive to Trump's message.

Bobbity bump

More than my peers at my age- CSCI major grad from 2014.

I remember this well.

I didn't enjoy the accusations that Cruz was cheating- he's ultimately a good person.

Trump is indeed Wayne.
~before~ he takes office you mean.

That we're winning bigly.

We're going to the movies when this all blows over.

They got rid of the fireworks for a reason.

Folks like yourself have been an essential part since day one.

Yes.

While we can't predict every happening, we can make plenty of our own happenings.

For who?

The stigma.

How do your (The campaign's) projection look?

Do a map on RCP and ScreenShot it for us :)

Thanks for feeding us information! BASED.

I wish I was in NY, can't really do anything big for him here in FL.

Most of these images are reverse searchable, this is fake.

or muh Ivanka.

thank god there is someone here pointing this out. you have to ask yourself how delusional you are if you're grasping to things like this. when the results come tomorrow you might ask yourself what other things about your life you are delusional about.