Decides to vote for Trump tomorrow

>decides to vote for Trump tomorrow
>didn't realize that you had to register for voting and that the deadline passed weeks ago

I really hope you aren't all this autistic and underage.

No surprise there Trump supporters are bottom of the barrel stupid.

jesus christ

nice ur dumber than niggers

you can still vote tomorrow if you didnt sign up. if anyone ever tries to deny you your right to vote call the ACLU immediately

You probably shouldn't be voting at all, mongoloid.

Go vote anyway.

idk about whatever retarded state your from but florida had people signing people up to register in the fucking voting line

see if you can register on site

ilegal inmigrants dont have to register to vote acording to obama go anyway and say you are mexican
im sure they will give you a ballot

Contact the Voter Assistance number if you encounter problems voting (Provided by Trump/Pence) (844) 332-2016

you can still vote tomorrow if you didnt sign up. if anyone ever tries to deny you your right to vote call the ACLU immediately

Man even I managed to register in time and I'm a worthless half autistic NEET.

>tfw all I have to do is show up with an ID to vote

Tfw in my state you cant register on same day for voting. Tfw deadline is 21 days ago. Tfw i missed it because i jumped on the trump train too late.

Just look at the page with the list of people when you go to vote and pick a name, they'll give you a slip and you go vote. Democrats have successfully fought voter ID laws, might as well take advantage.

Bonus points for hitting all the polls in your hood.

>Contact the Voter Assistance number if you encounter problems voting (Provided by Trump/Pence) (844) 332-2016

visit local graveyard and take your pick of all the pre-registered names

>get your drivers license at 18
>ask to register to vote too
>literally 30 seconds longer

Who the fuck doesn't register to vote? Are the high schools not teaching you you have to register? I don't remember, but I wouldn't be surprised. There's a lot of stuff they never taught. Like filing taxes.

Another reason why trump is going to lose. His own support don't even know how to register.

if it's so easy to register then why are you opposed to voter id laws?

>millennials

embarrassing desu

Just look up names and addresses in phone book and keep trying til they give you a ballot.
If they give you shit say but Hillary said I could register today

even niggers know they have to register to vote.

And this is why trump will lose.

>Every single Trump /gen/ has had things like DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER
>Forgets to register anyways.

this is your own fault.

LMFAO, you are a dumbass

you can register at the polls in Wisconsin

>his state doesn't have grace period registration

lord I am proud to live in the democratic bastion of cook county in illinois so that i can register and vote for our first woman president on election day

Just say your going to vote hillary and they probably find a way to get you in
sad

Embarrassing! He didn't vote in the primaries!

I get this is a CTR thread, but you can vote anyways

Don't you get registered automatically when you get a drivers licence?

>>OP
>1 post by this id

I don't get this, why do you have to register to vote? Sounds silly

Actually...they don't ID you in most cuck states, you just ask for a ballot.

Obama said it's okay. Since he's a traitor and that is illegal, I don't recommend it, but tons of fuckinng foreigners are being bused in to vote.

When does you contract with ctr end?

Just bring identification and you can register and vote on site, at least that's how it works in Canada.

Sick burn. Libcuck never saw it coming.

No.

Tell them you plan to vote Democrat. They'll find a way to squeeze you in.