Hey Sup Forums, I have a question about the Clinton Foundation scandal

Hey Sup Forums, I have a question about the Clinton Foundation scandal.

We know lots and lots of shady people have given to the foundation for favours and all, but how does that work?

Isn't it a for charity foundation so therefore they get none of the money that is donated? Could someone tell me how they're gaining from these donations?

Cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/74396/
youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM
thefederalist.com/2015/04/27/in-2013-the-clinton-foundation-only-spent-10-percent-of-its-budget-on-charitable-grants/
dailycaller.com/2016/11/05/clinton-foundation-is-the-largest-unprosecuted-charity-fraud-ever-video/
yournewswire.com/clinton-foundation-admit-85-of-donations-do-not-go-to-charity/
thefederalist.com/2016/09/16/clinton-foundation-spent-6-percent-charitable-grants-2014/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump! I want to convince my American friend. He's really on the fence about who to vote for.

sauce

sauce

sauce, for research purposes

sauce

Listen you horndogs, I'm here to discuss POLITICS. Maybe if I get an answer to this, I'll give you sauce. Otherwise I'm sure someone else will oblige you.

they employ their friends who have actual jobs there

the charity pays them as "expenses"

They keep about 12% of the money donated for "administrative" purposes.

They should, but nothing is being done about it. There are plenty of emails implicating Clintons Illegally using funds -- a lot more on Chelsea. She's been using CF money to support her life for around a decade. Clinton friends had several discussions about it in emails especially about Chelsea.

>none of the money that is donated?
yes. they dont, like what happened in haiti,. now sauce

s-sauce?

So it's not really a lot of money then.

Right, I just want sources on the fact that the money isn't going to good deeds like aids medication.

I need sources tho.

Stop that

Like paying 750000 USD for a 30 minutes shitty video.

no you idiots that how many people here in the states conceal money. they all do it under the guise of a charaty orginisation or a non profit. psychiatrist do this shit. their are many profession that do this. it basicaly means that you pay no taxes becasuse a portion of you money is donated. this can mean like 10 percent

The Clinton Foundation is a money laundering scam made to look like a charity foundation. That is just a front for what really goes on behind closed doors.

nhentai.net/g/74396/

Here is your sauce sick fucks.

thanks lord peña

no, the foundation can donate the money to someone else and that someone will give them something in return like assets

there is no law that state that you can't give away something for free, along with receiving donations

Just get them to watch this

youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM

They get paid up to 500,000 dollars for a 20 minute speech, which is actually a bribe

found it [Himeno Mikan] Kyarame-Loli op is a fag thread closed lads

nhentai.net/g/74396/

no it is when the entire organisation is stacked with friends of friends, all collecting annual salary

thefederalist.com/2015/04/27/in-2013-the-clinton-foundation-only-spent-10-percent-of-its-budget-on-charitable-grants/

gracias culo

also this lolicon shit is fucked up, i hope you all burn in hell

>tfw so eager to get source on principle
>tfw you forgot that the source was god awful pedo shit and you have to clear your browsing history

don't you realize what you're doing here is a crime?

search this in the archive if you forgot what it was

Uses the money to fund her campaign. Uses the money to live a lavish lifestyle. Pays all their friends for doing nothing.

you're all under arrest

Please stay on r/the_donald

What charity?
Have heard, that:
The funds for Haiti were all confiscated and Haiti received next to none help.

Some "charity" means paying career diplomats for their works... In Europe we sometime call this Corruption...

Also have read here some time ago, that cca 3% of Clinton Foundation goes to actual Charity...
(it's very late here and I'm not going to find it now)

>not really a lot of money
>12% of multiple hundreds of millions a year, every year, for the past 15 years or more

its significant.

dailycaller.com/2016/11/05/clinton-foundation-is-the-largest-unprosecuted-charity-fraud-ever-video/

The money is 'donated' to NGOs and other corporations of which people who the Clinton want to pay off are board members/executives.

> The Federalist reported that “the two single largest ‘charitable’ initiatives of the Clinton Foundation — by its own admission — are the Clinton Presidential Library, which exists solely to put a positive spin on the 42nd president’s term in office, and the Clinton Global Initiative, which the New York Times characterized as a ‘glitzy annual gathering of chief executives, heads of state, and celebrities.'” If hanging out with celebrities and networking at glitzy dinners counts as charity...
---
> Predatory Humanitarianism
> After a devastating earthquake in Haiti in 2010, Bill and Hillary Clinton controlled dispersal of more than $10 billion in aid funds. Very little of it ever got to the poor, noted Haitian journalist Dady Chery. She called Clinton disaster fund-raising “predatory humanitarianism.”
> “The business model of the Clintons is to stand between misery and the donor community and allow billions of dollars to get diverted,” Mr. Ortel said.
> Clinton-controlled group events are “all about buying access,”

Tell 'em

thefederalist.com/2016/09/16/clinton-foundation-spent-6-percent-charitable-grants-2014/

> During the 2014 tax year, the tax-exempt foundation spent a total of $91.2 million, but less than $5.2 million of that money, or 5.7 percent, was granted to charitable organizations, the group’s tax filings show. The Clinton Foundation raised nearly $178 million in 2014.
> The tax records, which were filed with the IRS in November of 2015, show that the Clinton Foundation spent far more on overhead expenses like travel ($7.9 million) than it did on charitable grants in 2014. The group also spent more on rent and office supplies (a total of $6.6 million) than it did on charitable grants. The Clinton Foundation’s IRS forms show that even its depreciation expense ($5.3 million) — an accounting classification that takes into account the wear and tear of an organization’s assets — exceeded the tax-exempt organization’s charitable grant outlays.
> The Clinton Foundation’s three largest charitable “program service accomplishments,” according to its tax reports, are the Clinton Global Initiative ($23.2 million), the Clinton Presidential Library ($12.3 million), and the Clinton Climate Initiative ($8.3 million). The Clinton Global Initiative, which exists to organize and produce a lavish annual meeting headlined by former president Bill Clinton, was characterized by the New York Times as a “glitzy annual gathering of chief executives, heads of state, and celebrities,” hardly a portrait of the kind of charitable work that directly impacts the lives of the needy.

And then you will understand, why many politicians and Media influenced by them support gangster Clinton.

(Beside that (((Media))) owned by banksters have Clinton on pay-roll, which is their puppet...)

Bankrolling Clintons ...
(until 2014)