South Park

Talk about whatever, so long as it's related to South Park.

What side character do you look forward to seeing as the focus of a future episode? I like where the show has taken Clyde, especially in the new games, so I'd love to see another episode with him as the focus. And I can't remember the last time Bebe stood in the spotlight. The List, maybe? Maybe she and Clyde could both star in an episode sometime.

whatever, huh? alright then
I really really like Jimdi

Mosquito kind of sucks and is only good for gross out. But it makes sense, Clyde is more of a lover than a fighter.

And I really like your taste in crackships.

Goddamn is Clyde such a qt3.141

Clyde is utterly adorable. He needs more love.

Anybody got that anime Wendy in a bikini? I didn't save the pic.

You mean this one?

Or this one?

It's the same style as this one, but it's a solo pic of Wendy in her pink bikini. She looked really cute.

I wish the game had left Trey wanting to write more about the side kids. But this season has been 50% all about Cartman. Not that I dislike it but it really leaves me wanting more.

Right-o! Here you go.

Thanks! I freaking love her like that.

Careful. Wendy is capable of cold blooded murder.

Aw thanks!

Will Token ever get more of a personality than black rich kid?

Should he?

It's not like he's never gotten any funny gags out of it

Boring and nice is better than nothing.

I wanna wrestle with a bikini-clad Wendy, though.

Reminder not to bully fat girls.

Nah. He gets the black jokes, Clyde the dumb kid jokes, Jimmy the cripple jokes and now Craig will get the gay jokes.

Reminder that Clyde is fat.

I just wish some of the other kids *besides* Cartman got stuff for them. I hate how all the others id's get shafted whilst the fatass gets everything off himself.

Nice and simple.

No bully.

Yep. Do not bully the Clyde. He is pure and innocent.

does Sup Forums have a phone destroyer team?
if not could we make one and call it Sup Forumsck magic?

We have the Denverbron/co/s but it's open and got filled pretty quickly. If one of you make a clan that is private I'd join. Though I'll miss the sweet name Sup Forumsck magic sounds good too.

these are fuckin adorable

Craig and Clyde are my BROTP
Just a bit homo tension

Need more 34 of this version of Call Girl. The only one I've seen has her fucking some Tumblr black trans character.

Where do I get a torrent of Fractured But Whole that isn't shit

whiny crybabies are obnoxious and they deserve nothing.

Remember when Stan jacked it in San Diego?

Stop it. Clyde isn't a crybaby, stop picking on him!

how many phone boys do we have? with me that makes it three thatd join this so I can make it theres enough hype

Anyone playing Phone Destroyer?
Join the Red Team

not joining any open teams bud, you dont even need to advertise since youll be filled up by the end of the day with randoms

Nah it's just me and a friend, and the team has been open since US release, it's tucked away in a corner I guess.

Why is Wendy the worst female character on this show?

That's not Heidi

wendy is pretty much female cartman when it comes to dealing with cartman himself and thats what makes her character interesting
she doesnt need to be poked to the breaking point like kyle or ignores him like stan

plus shes the only girl their age with any depth besides heidi

As soon as people join in it will become more visible for randos to join since it will be suggested because of the activity.

No, not at all.

Although they need to let her be less serious more often. We need a comfy Stan and Wendy episode just doing cute things in the background.

I love the Dances with Smurfs episode when she out-Cartmans Cartman on his show.

I still want stendy, heidman, creek triple date episode

or one where cartman and stan go to craig for relationship advice and heidi and wendy girltalk with tweek

>implying wendy could stand 5 minutes of cartman's antics

Some people think Candy is somehow more plausible than Kyman, can you believe it?
>it's only tsundere if a girl does it

thats what would make it fun, theres a lot to be told between the couples that could make for a fun episode

well shes literally kissed cartman before and they actually have a lot in common

>Cartman crashes their date just to stir shit

Candy interactions can be really funny because Wendy will actually engage Cartman on his level. Kyle is having none of that shit the vast majority of the time.

Actually, I feel the opposite way. I think Wendy and Cartman have a good dynamic, I just don't like them together aesthetically, in the show's art style or in off-model fan art.

>wendy brings up how she beat the shit out of cartman
>heidi was one of the people cheering for cartman to get fucked up

>someone brings up wendy kissing cartman
>cartman gloats over stan
>heidi gets jealous
>wendy wants to die

the moments write themselves

Well she was eight back then, she didn't know any better how to difuse sexual tension.

Heidi probably wouldn't get jealous, she's overly tolerant of all of Cartman's shit.
Stan wouldn't care, he saw it happen himself and got over it. Same with Wendy.

>stan got over it

I can see everything else but this just isnt true, he probably locked it out of his mind as if it never happened

I mean, he got past two breakups and getting Token'd in one of them. I don't see why not.

because its cartman thats why, dont you remember how he got during the fucking egg thing with his BEST friend?

Leslie did nothing wrong.

Apart from not shutting her fucking mouth.

And beating the shit out of a crippled kid.

He never actually got over it, he was jelly as fuck over Wendy all the way up to The List.

that's only when they're broken up. Are they still broken up in the show continuity?

didnt she kiss cartman while they were together?

Leslie was a monster that wanted to gentrify and overprice the town of southpark so that the only ones able to afford living there would be the ads.
I still wanna protect her smile

Yes and he reacted right after the fact but never brought it up afterwards. I was referring to his jealousy towards Kyle and Token when they were officially separated.

exactly, he was mindbroken for the episode then locked it out of his mind afterwards
just bringing it up again would make for a sweet reaction

Yes, the games confirm they are.

Despite the weak ending, Season 19 did have quite a good and funny build up for their story arc.

But I like Heidi, so that can't be true.

So Clyde has his plain red jacket on most of the time. Does he wear the letterman when he needs a boost of confidence? he's had it on in other eps, like in the bullying music video.

Here's an idea:

Third Wheeling

Stan and Wendy want to spend some time alone, but Wendy is getting sick of Kyle being around - moping about his bad luck in love and distracting Stan. She plots a way to palm Kyle off onto someone else.

Meanwhile Kenny, Token and Clyde try to build a go-cart.

why the fuck would kenny be hanging out with token and clyde?
sounds more like jimmy would be doing that while kyle gets traded between the three couples till they toss him over to the karters

>What side character do you look forward to seeing as the focus of a future episode?
SCOTT
C
O
T
T

>Cartman while he's offscreen this ep

Kenny's been shown hanging out with Token a few times - Kenny knows how to fix stuff, Token has money and Clyde because it's about third wheels

I wonder why cartman doesnt just hang out with clyde, kenny, and jimmy since they are actually friends?

I want that new Cartman gang someone mentioned in a previous SP thread to happen.

Cartman, Heidi, Butters, Kenny, and Clyde.

jimmys an actual friend tho and cartman doesnt like being around his gf AND friends

I think thats actually really cool of him since being around that one guy whos personality turned into the "guy with a gf" is cancer

God I fucking hate seeing these, the art style is so shit.

Cartman's motivations change from episode to episode depending on what's funniest for the audience/what benefits him the most. He's in the middle of manipulating Heidi into someone he does want to be around right now.

Do you think after Stan and Wendy are 30 and married and Kyle is still single, Wendy gives him a pity fuck while Stan watches like a good Super Best Friend?

Is Clyde a baby jock or a baby incel?

Clyde is cute

Clyde grows up to be a jock incel.

How did Kyle manage to even look at his parents after that given his hatred of pee?

Is 30 year old Wendy still hot?

Nah, she'll just get Bebe to fuck him once she's a single mom

Kenny Dies was on TV this morning.

I don't care how hard Matt and Trey retcon Kenny and Cartman's friendship, or how much they push Kenny into the background. They were best friends. Cartman genuinely cried when he learned Kenny was going to die.

It might be a dead ship now, but it will live on in my heart and my shitty fanfiction forever.

This last episode was the worst of the past several seasons.

does Bebe do Anal like Wendy does?

nah

KAHL

KAHL

KAHL KAHL KAHL

On-model South Park lewds are disturbing.

Best moment of the season