If the fly she had caught and eaten was allowed to speak like the rest of the animals what would it have said?

If the fly she had caught and eaten was allowed to speak like the rest of the animals what would it have said?

"Finally."

>tfw you'll never be eaten by a waifu.

YESSSS VORE MEEEE!!!!

haha

Help me! Help meeeeeeee!

Would Charlotte be weirded out if her food seemed geinuely okay with getting eaten?

NO SHEEE WOOUULLLDDDNNT!! NOW SHUUUUUUTTTT UUUPPP AND LET ME FEEL YOUR INNER WAAAAALLLLSSSS

damn, beat me to it

Do you think Charlotte has ever wondered what eating solid food is like considering she basically drinks everything?

>Oh god I can feel my organs melting
>kill me, kill me, oh god why am I still alive this hurts so much, please just end it

>Charlotte has a conversation with her food.

They just keep screaming in agony

She finds them very rude and thus has gained little sympathy for them

How did Charlotte have time to get so smart and sophisticated anyways? Don't spiders only live like a few months?

8 LEGS

She was just really good at learning user.

If only she had learned a spider could immensely extend their life by eating or even sacrificing their young...

eight...asscheeks?

>AU Where Charlotte eats ALL the barn animals, leaving only Wilbur safe in her webs

basically Yandere Chalotte.

Spiders can't vore: They inject a poison that melts their prey and and then drink them, leaving an empty husk behind

well yeah thats what I meant. what would the fly say BEFORE that?

Depends. How intelligent is it?

>spider-MANga

I'm glad this title was done correctly.

pretty darn I'd say

about as intelligent as any other animal shown in the film. most if not all of them were able to talk amongst each other and understand human language and writing to an extent.

>Version of film where Wilbur hears the panicked, agonizing screams as the fly realizes it is going to be killled painting his view of Charlotte poorly early on.

Then yeah, screams, begging, and pleading for its life. Perhaps vividly describing its innards slowly being liquidized.

>Charlotte gives NO fucks.

What was Charlotte's life before Wilbur? since she described as I think her only friend, so I guess she was cordial to all the other barn animals but nothing really close or familiar. Seems lonely.

Don't adult flies only live for like a week? If it had already had kids it might have already come to terms with its morality hours priors

>It intentionally flew to death, the struggling was pure survival instinct.

Charlotte does the fly equivalent of a jerk off right before she sucks them dry.

someone post the fat charlotte screencap already

Tch, I don't think you deserve it user.

Why the fuck was early Manga so gritty? Even the stuff aimed for kids had tons of fucked up shit.

Cause spiders are fucking serious man.

Not unless all that shit in is made real.

fine...faggot. since you want it sooo badly.

Sounds like my ex-wife!
*rim shot*
Play me out, Lewie.

what male spider got all up in charlotte's eggsack
did she eat him afterwards?

one day I'll get it arted by someone.

"... I'm ok with this..."

Lucky fuck.

Try asking /trash/ to see if they would help

How many times should I ask before I become...what was it called some kind of fag who keeps spamming a request?

/r/ sparingly friendo, that's just a general rule for everywhere around here. If it doesn't get done right away, wait awhile before trying again.

So given Fern could understand them and I specifcally remember her knowning Charlotte....a tiny little BARN spider by name, why couldnt they have just gotten her help instead of fucking Templeton? Especially given that she actually genuinely cares about Wilbur too.

Eating solid food would only be awkward and extremely painful for you if you are a spider.

Well but that doesn't mean she still can't wonder.

Hey wait,
Who fucked Charlotte in the first place to get her pregnant?

I mean, you can wonder what it's like to vomit on your own food and eat it after it dissolves like a fly does, but why would you?

cause it sounds interesting. I mean not to actually do, but the concept is interesting since I dont do it.

Some rando barn spider she then promptly ate and showed to Wilbur to fuck with his already fragile mind due to fear of death.

Anybody else really want to fuck that spider?

If I didnt die afterwards yeah...and was a male spider.

look at that ass

yes I know it isn't actually an ass

Would you?

dumb fly.

Would snapping it's neck work, or are flies' bodies too simple for that?

Yes. I'd fuck her.

"THE ROCK...."

Well, they have an exoskeleton, so if you snapped it's neck the head would fall off.

>.
you dont know that,

THE HORROR

THE HORROR

What else?

"You gonna get fat if you eat me."

Because part of Fern's arc in the book is that she gradually pulls away from Wilbur and the animals as part of growing up. So having Fern help would have created an unnecessary struggle at the end where, since Fern is off with Henry at the fair and doesn't really care about Wilbur/the animals anymore, they'd have to get Templeton to help at the last minute. Maybe good for a 21st century movie, but not a 1950s children's novel.

I was actually the one who requested that edit.

More proof Fern is a shit then.

Oh yay.

I'm not going to catch a fly and snap its neck with a pair of tweezers for an argument on Sup Forums.

Pfft wuss.

Spiders don't have antennas!! reeeeeeeee

IT JUST MAKES HER CUTER!

Maybe they're her pedipalps?
Or she ripped them off a butterfly when she thought they'd look cute on her

She probably has a whole wardrobe of butterfly wings and other bits and pieces she likes to dress up in, but it's a secret

Could Charlotte slurp up the juices in WIlbur's trough?

I mean yeah she is a spider, but like if we go purely by how she looks in this....she has a mouth to slurp.

Because kids tastes aren't that different to adults in those areas.

this is my fetish

Was she the Ed Gein of children cartoons?

>Charlotte was secretly fuckin horrific, the other animals were too traumatized to tell Wilbur the truth
She in final days wanted to help one animal who geninunly enjoyed her company.

or did she?

Some vore fags still consider that vore

Do you think Templeton deserved what he got in the film?

Interesting question, actually. I wonder if she'd be able to just digest the slop or if she'd need to break it further down with the digestive poison spider's use. Do we have an arachnologist on the thread?

the important thing we need to learn is...can she fucking Chug?

That's the kind of forward thinking we need in this board, user. Someone get a science team on this.

Do I get a prize?

Asking the big questions is its own reward.

Yay...

Do you think Charlotte enjoyed that fucking fly she poisoned and turned into a dry husk?

Well, a spider eats about 2000 insects a year, so they must taste pretty good to them.

Hmm 2,000?

>Charlotte manipulates Templeton to get her more insects.

>Male spiders actually allow themselves to be eaten just so they can inject more sperm in
>Their sperminerretes still fuction and keep pumping even after their brains have been digested

Spidermans are pretty thirsty

>l-lewd

Spiders are proof that canibalism is not only a legitimate survival strategy, it's also one of the most effective ones.

Isn't nature grand?

It would have been his fetish to be eaten by such a cute spider.

Do you think being cute is an evolutionary trait for spiders so they can catch more flies?

Why do you think so many get caught in their web?

A relatively large percentage of the global human population has a generic immunity to Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease, which is a common risk in cannibalism.

The cause that is generally accepted is that, at some point in human history, a common ancestor group predating the migration of humans around the globe regularly -and on a large scale- committed cannibalism. Your ancestors ate people. So did mine.

So canibalism give you genetic superpowers? Huh, maybe we should review this whole "not eating people" policy we have going.

More seriously, couldn't that also be caused by people eating animals (like cows) which have these diseases too?

>Insects flock to Charlotte, all to be eaten be her.

I bet that is why Wilbur was so weirded out by it.

>Wilbur's lack of worldly knowledge led him to not be weirded out by Charlotte's gluttony, finding nothing wrong with a spider the size of his snout.
>Merely it was the mere consumption of insects that he found so unruly.

If real life spiders looked like Charlotte how much more likely would it be for humans to keep them as pets?