Uberman

Why aren't you following the most redpilled sleep pattern?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biphasic_and_polyphasic_sleep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That isn't enough sleep for any human being.

>being NEET

Agreed it's the ultimate way to maximize anime watching video game playing and pol shitposting

Just fuck my circadian rhythm up fampai!

I prefer to sleep as much as possible in the hopes that the future is a better place.

me2

Oh yeah let me just take a 15 minute nap 8 times a day during my job, I'm sure my boss will love that!

It's difficult to transition and very difficult to maintain.

You basically need to be unemployed or self-employed and have to adjust your entire life around the schedule.

Every 4hrs means you can't even sit through a LOTR movie without taking a break.

Sleep is the only thing I enjoy, why would I want to do less of it?

Because it is literally impossible to get shit done like this. A person on this schedule literally can't leave town for long or go very far. Forget fucking travel of any kind for work or pleasure.

Because that plan isn't based off any experience of evidence. Some random asshole just pulled it out of his ass.

I sleep at night when I'm done with my daily activities. I fail to see a problem with that.

>NEET sleeping pattern
>redpilled

in this case, redpilled is equivalent to the idiom "bum-ass stupid"

That would drive me insane

Biphasic is more practical and yields greater productivity and time efficiency.

>It's difficult to transition and very difficult to maintain.
It's just plain impossible. Uberman is a meme and not feasable for a human body to attempt.
Getting less than six hours a sleep per night is degenerate.

sleeping is enjoyable, tru redpill niggas take their sleeps 10 hrs per night with 1 hr siesta in the afternoon

Trump has a biphasic sleep schedule.

You've done it too, eh?

I've done it about 3 times, the longest lasting ~2 months.

Always ended by being bumfuck bored at 3am and annoyed at having to sneak-off every 4hrs to sleep.

checked

checked

is this Trump's sleep schedule?

it would explain why he's always awake and rarely tired.

because you have to have no job for this to be applied.

It maximizes your total time awake, but if you miss a sleep cycle, even by a half hour, it completely fucks you up for a day or two.

He's on real nigga hours.
I was at his Leesburg Rally last night, fucking amazing considering he had been out all day.

You'll make no gains without sufficient sleep. Not being fit is the epitome of bluepilled

>I have to go and take my 10:30am sleep or I'll be cranky at half one, Nice seeing you again user

>Getting less than six hours a sleep per night is degenerate.
which is why i take melotonin

explain

This would cause mental deterioration.

>driving down the interstae
>realize I missed my 1 - 1:30 nappy time
>pass out and die

Also, why is it off kilter by like 3 degrees.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because sleep doesn't work that way and that sounds like a pain in the ass. Most people sleep all in one chunk or block so they don't have to go to bed and get up and get ready and then go to bed and get up and get ready.

This is the sleep pattern Buckminster Fuller adopted correct?

>these trips going unchecked

not on my watch

6 hours straight with 3 REM cycles is patrician tier

anything less is for plebs

4 hours with 2 REM cycles is acceptable

The real red pill is to stay awake until it's physically impossible to then pass out and when you wake up do it again

cutting sleep from 1/3rd of my life to 1/16th

I'm 25 and often sleep for 9 - 10 hours at a time.

Should I consider suicide by leafblower?

>This triggers the ocd.

Long-term probably not good for you, but once transitioned you can go from full-alert to REM-sleep dreaming in under 5min.

Also can't consume much alcohol or caffeine or it throws off your cycle.

And during the ~2wk transition period you are in bed probably ~12hr/day.

In the end, it *works*, you're awake and productive but constantly in this lightheaded daze. It sorta forces you into a lower-tier of thinking.

A biphasic schedule might work really well though for those whose schedules can handle it.

haha betafag let's other men tell him when to sleep

He probably gets a real nice nap or 2 on his beautiful airplane.

Memes.

Even if you can master a variation of it, your mind might feel ok but in reality it won't be, and your body won't get the rest it needs to properly regenerate itself.

Also, sleeping without dreams fucks you up mentally. Smoking pot makes you sleep without dreaming, so that's why heavy pot smokers can be retarded or slow sometimes.

>b-b-ut willy nelson and snoop dogg seem fine!
Yeah, fuck off.

true redpill: biphasic (siesta)
5 hour main sleep event
1.5 hour post-lunch nap

this is the way the vast majority of humans lived until ~15th century when (((city life))) started fucking us up

t. meth user

>Tfw sleep 10-14 hours

Just fuck my productivity up

Sleep is needed in proportion to what you physically do, or to what you learn that day

>Go to sleep
>Lucid dream, seems like hours pass
>Wake up
>Realize I only slept 20minutes

Shit this pic just triggered my alcoholism. I promised myself I wouldn't drink this week.

>tfw really wanna crack a delicious coors rn

Been doing this for years now
Didn't realize there was a name for it, it just felt natural
Captcha: pizzeria dside
Google knows

7-9 hours is optimal for all adults anything under or over is degenerate

it's the best way. Your afternoon nap should be a full sleep cycle. could be more or less depending on your body.

my sleep cycles are almost 2 hours long it seems.

because I need to work at least 6 hours straight
i did the one where you slept like 4 times a day for 4 months, but I was always tired,

Because it was incredibly difficult and I couldn't adjust w/ my 7 to 3 job

Isn't sleep needed to clear shit like loose proteins and other garbage out the brain?

I remember reading that somewhere, doesn't seem like this would help much.

There's no evidence that this works outside of "you won't literally die" - even people that report success with it say they have to fight dozing off constantly.

It's suspected that he has a rare genetic condition which requires him to get

The problem with that is that you wouldn't be able to function properly for 80% of time you are awake. Perhaps you won't have problems doing physical work, but if it's something more intelligent than unloading trucks you'll slow down and start making mistakes pretty soon.

>be me
>do this
>works pretty well for a couple weeks
>feel like a woke zombie
> in a state of perma tired so naps come easy on schedule
> go down for my noon nap
> wake up the next day at 8 am
>slept 20 hours straight
>kthx I'm done

Because I felt my moms tit decades ago.

There's no evidence for Jesus Christ but he can save you anyway user. Just believe

you mean
>infowars knockout (tm)

tried once. couldnt do it. read an article about some wall street rich guy that did it. made him millions

Fuck, I live right next to Leesburg, and I had shit to do.

Because it doesn't fucking work. You sleep so that your brain can focus on itself but if you don't give it enough time to do anything, it will fuck itself up.

Underrated post

Cause it's bullshit.

There was some Italian scientist who found an acceptable method for intermittent sleeping, but you can only use it every other day, and it looks nothing like 20 minutes sleep periods. Everything below 45 minutes is actually not real sleep at all.

Yes, but the biggest part of this is the REM sleep. Normally ~20min REM every 80-90. So ~6 REM cycles per night.

When transitioned to uberman, you enter REM sleep in

You literally can't do that unless they allow you to siesta at work.

I only sleep 4 hours a day.

Stop being pussies.

I read someplace that people used to have two sleeps at night and would get up at like 2am for an hour an fuck or go visit neighbours

So I take it that getting around 4-5 hours a night on the weekdays is very bad for me.

>blaming jewish people for urbanization
nigga what

even if this works mentally, wont it fuck u up physically in the long run? your body needs time to recharge and repair things

This
>smoking the herbal jew has killed my ability to dream

>that glorious feeling of absolutely nothing for 8-12 hours a day
>that dreadful feeling when you didn't die in your sleep and manage to wake up the next day

Oh look, it's the "I'm unemployed and never leave the house" sleep pattern.

Once you get your body on the schedule if you miss one nap for any reason you totally fuck yourself over.

I've been doing it for a while now and it feels pretty natural at this point. I didn't know there was really a name to it, I just kinda did it or something like it.
But I'm also an /x/-browsing faggot so what do I know?

>Not meant for a fucking neet
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biphasic_and_polyphasic_sleep

Be born Japanese in your next life, loser.

kek

All simians, including humans, are monophasic. There is no biological evidence that we would thrive if we were to become polyphasic.

>most redpilled sleep pattern

Hillary's sleep schedule is called the Unterman.

I will sleep 10 hours straight and nobody can stop me.

This is the state of /nupol/. The Jews did everything, including stubbing your toe against the coffee table.

Very difficult

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biphasic_and_polyphasic_sleep
>en.m.wiki
kys

You need REM sleep to heal you fucking idiot