What does Sup Forums think about Drew Pickles?

What does Sup Forums think about Drew Pickles?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gjyRO7oTKXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's very very very very gay.

I think about the scene where Stu gives his watch to Tommy in the movie sometimes, and how that scene is very much about how Stu feels about his relationship with Drew and how he wants to pass that perspective onto Tommy so that Tommy can be a good big brother to Dil. The gist of it I remember is that Stu says that he knows Dil is going to be a huge pain to Tommy, but he also knows that even if Dil never seems to outwardly show it, that Dil is going to look up to Tommy and think the world of him and depend on him, and that that means that Tommy now has a responsibility.

Sometimes I wonder what the equivalent of that speech would be coming from Drew, with Drew's perspective on his relationship with Stu, as the big brother.

He has a 3000 mile long mastodonic cock

Hello i am Drew Pickles jew nigger faggot fap fap fap fap fap raaaaaaaaaaaape

He is really swell.

what was with the color palete or shading of this movie? everyone looked way more grey overall.

Probably something similar, with a theme of making sacrifices for a younger brother who at times won't seem to appreciate it, but it being worth it because at the end of the day protecting ones younger brother is the most important job a boy can have.

I could only imagine how Angelica would react to such a speech.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gjyRO7oTKXk

If Drew said something that could basically be interpreted as "it will be worth it in the long run," Angelica would probably foolishly misinterpret it as the investment for some kind of material gain, then halfway into the movie or episode she'd get impatient that she wasn't reaping her reward, and would basically do her own version of what Tommy did in the movie when he thought about abandoning and rejecting Dil completely. It would probably not be as immediately life threatening as the situation Tommy was in because of the PG rating and because Angelica would absolutely go further in the immediate rejection than Tommy did, but after the fact she would probably learn her lesson in some way and come back because she felt guilty, and would then try to put things right, if it was one of those plots where they decided to paint her as not completely irredeemable.

smarmy turd
inferior to stu
should've handled his family better

He's a faggot with a criminal sex offender background and so I don't want him within two miles of me. And that first mile's just for his dong alone.

>That episode where he said he took Angelica and Suzy to the park but really just raped them in the park's public bathroom.

>tfw Drew hole videos are dead

I remember when they spammed the fuck out of Newgrounds with that shit 12 years ago.

All of the klasky csupo movies had shitty digital coloring

>That episode where Charlotte left Jonathan with Drew while she was on a business trip.

When Kim doesn't agree, we all know this shit's bad.

I need some context for this joke, where the fuck did this come from?

Better than that good-for-nothing bum Stew.

There's a very strong chance that he's not Angelica's biological father.