Wake up racists!

Wake up racists!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks
youtube.com/watch?v=ilIX_cz3HIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I read that and I feel nothing

so is the muslim family that I work for islamophobic?

I'm all of those things. Who isn't?

And what is this queer going to do about it?

is it pronounced able-ist orr ableeist?

>no fucking leaf

>white
>dating a black girl
>voting for Trump

>somehow still racist according to this person

>the same type of person who would say that all Trump supporters are bigots

You aren't racist, but you are a no-good gorilla fucker.

pls respond i need to know

The people writing these things and holding these opinion are going to be liquidated on Trumps first day. Total annihilation.

able-ist

>Trans lesbian Trump supporter
>Must be several kinds of phobic against myself.

t. Muh Soggy Knees

Oh I'm awake. And I'm voting Trump.

Florida here.

>YOU ARE SILLY

Satire, parody, tongue-in-cheek, sarcasm, wit, subtly... Completely alien concepts.

I'm starting to believe that these people wouldnt recognize themselves in a mirror if we beat them to death with one.

ok

Also dating a black chick, and voting Trump.

>mfw I've red pilled her into voting Trump over the last 3 months

>Don't vote Trump, some liberal trust fund babby will blog about how racist you are!
Fuck, pack it up boys

>facts

Wow, i am now a #cruzmissile

I'm dating a black girl from Liberia who joined the Army to get her citizenship.

She fucking loves America. And also respects her homeland because it is her heritage.

>You are motivated by fear and anger and ignorance and hatred.

Beautiful, blatant projection.

Fuck off.
I'm sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, antisemitic and proud.

Fuck your diversity. Fuck your utopia.
I want a world that is strong and productive, not one that is lazy, splintered and weak for the sake of "equality".

>If you don't like the things I do, you're part of the social out-group that consists of everything bad.

>I denounce that group to make me look better by comparison!

>I use very serious sounding rhetoric to drive the emotional point because.

>I'm a woman.

This is my take away because that's the only thought being conveyed here.

I don`t get it. Are those things supposed to be bad?

`These are non-debatable` Ah, caught a marxist, opinion discarded.

>
gET ON THIS
>
>

GUYS! THE YOUNG TURKS ARE DOING A POLL ON TWITTER@. WE KNO@W WHAT TO DO. VOTE FOR THE GOD EMPROR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@!!@!@!!!!!!!!

>twitter.com/TheYoungTurks
>
>
gET ON THIS
>
>

GUYS! THE YOUNG TURKS ARE DOING A POLL ON TWITTER@. WE KNO@W WHAT TO DO. VOTE FOR THE GOD EMPROR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@!!@!@!!!!!!!!

>twitter.com/TheYoungTurks

THERE IS NO TAKE BACKS

I love the fucking ending

>This is real life
>wake the fuck up

Meanwhile
>IF UR XENOPHOBIC OR H8 MUSLIMS UR A BAD PERSON LOL XD
>I WILL NOW IGNORE THE FACT THAT ME SAYING I SUPPORT GAYS WOULD GET ME KILLED IN ISLAMIC COUNTRIES LMAO

This person will hopefully die tomorrow.

PRETTY RARE

thus begins the downfall of free speech

The one I'm with is a paralegal. Been with her for the last 2 years now. She was going to vote for Gary Johnson until I showed her what a fucking idiot he was.

She's always been kind of right wing though. I got her into guns, hiking and fishing, etc.

Her family doesn't care for me much because I'm "whitey", but they're all a bunch of hood rat nigs anyway, and she's the only sibling out of 4 who actually did anything with her life.

ablee-ist

Shit, I never thought of this, You're right, it's over

Gotta love it though.

>"Trump supporters are only movitated by fear!"

>"I'm so AFRAID of those people and TERRIFIED of a Trump Presidency!"

It's like they lack even a drop of self-awareness.

Even if it was true, fear isn't invalid. There is nothing wrong with fearing for your goddamn life, that's how life continues to exist on this planet.

i'm fine being any and all of those things. i do not care and i will dump a magazine into the skull of anyone who thinks i do not have that right. what now?

>This person will hopefully die tomorrow.

We're going to probably kill a good load of SJWs tomorrow when Trump wins and they have a fucking heart attack or commit suicide.

I've had people posting this kind shit all over Facebook for fucking months.

They had the complete opposite effect though. They made me want to vote for Trump.

Yes, I agree. I am a racist, sexist, ableist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, islamophobic fascist.

And I do not care.

Probably, just like blacks that wanna flee the ghetto

If everyone who supports Trump is labelled a racist then the word will have lost its impact. We should support this.

Now, without emotion or opinion, explain why this should be dis-incentive for me.

Easy response - all government is violence, and violence is unethical.
You are the bad person.

I feel nothing
This is meaningless
Make America Great Again
Praise Kek

>tfw racist, sexist, ableist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist shitlord

>tfw my girlfriends parents are illegal
>I've redpill ed her so hard that when asked by her parents who she's voting for she said "....third party" and now they won't talk to her

These people are either just doing some really top quality shitposting or they've become the nazis they claim they fight against with every fiber of their being.

Similar post on Goybook

Oh no, someone called me a racist and sexist, what was I thinking supporting Trump!

Jokes on them, I'm half blind and support Trump.

Fuck the left.

It's disgusting when I read these retarded hateful rants that say nothing and I imagine the obese fuck that wrote it thinking she said something "deep" or meaningful in any way. At the risk of sounding fedora I truly want this piece of shit to suffer insane amounts of pain and die.

>Trump supporters are facists and racists!
>unlike us tolerant Hillary supporters
youtube.com/watch?v=ilIX_cz3HIQ

I fully embrace the fact I am the first 8.

>XDDD DAE want Trump to die?? XDDDDDDDD

Wtf I hate Drumpf now

>Wake up racists!
>takes a big nigger dick in the ass
yeah OP is a massive faggot

So why go to their tumblr and tell them off?

>it's a tumblr post
Predictable

If Im a racist why should I wake up?

If Im a bigot why would I care that you call me a bigot?

What?

If you support Clinton, you're classist
If you support Clinton, you're a war monger
If you support Clinton, you're anti workers rights
If you support Clinton, you're racist
If you support Clinton, you're homophobic
If you support Clinton, you're transphobic
If you support Clinton, you're xenophobic
If you support Clinton, you're Islamophobic
If you support Clinton, you're not a good person
These are non-debatable There's no wiggle room. Liking posts on facebook isn't going to cut it. These are not insults. They are statements. They are facts. There are no "shade's of gray" here (Apart from Bill's tastes), there are no take backs (except from the workers).

I dont care what the Democrats used to stand for, nor your politics nor your beliefs. I will reduce you to a single datapoint and ignore all context because it's easier than solving problems or actually dealing with issues. Having someone to hate and to blame is just so much easier. And it's even better when you can justify your own actions by lambasting the other side with a caricature of all your worst traits. Character assassination is more important than policy discussion.
There is to be no debate, questions are forbidden. Daring to question is siding with the enemy.
Wake the fuck up to yourselves you stupid cunts.

>>dating a black girl
y tho

I'm a white male. I'm "normal" - Christian, heterosexual, everything else.

God is #1

Abortion is murder.

Marriage is only between a man and a woman. The vows are love, honor, and obey.

The white race is superior (although due to statistics, some niggers and shit skins are OK).

Where did the world go wrong where these things are viewed as weird or even crazy? They're common sense.

Trump 2016. Make America Great Again!

Trump is the pressure relief valve preventing explosion into chaos. He is the gate that keeps Hitler 2.0 from breaking through. If he is not elected, Hitler 2.0 is coming soon, senpai.

First they will ignore you
Then they will mock you
Then they will fight you
Then you will win

10/10

>If Im a bigot why would I care that you call me a bigot?

Exactly. It's because they're used to yelling at people who genuinely aren't "bigots", and it causes their opponents to stammer and say "n-no I'm not r-racist I swear!"

But if you just say "Yeah, so fucking what?" they have nothing to say. They expect you to give a shit.

>you are not a good person
>these are non-debatable

oh

I read that and I feel sorry for how badly brainwashed this person is.

>ethics

Liberia calls itself little America

I'm really loving all the tumblr 14 year olds having a shitfit over orangeman.

Shut up spook.

>this whole post

>ableist
Please, just die...

Me too, rogue leaf

Also checked

I am a Jewish autistic gay tranny muslim communist woman and I am voting trump

Ok so we're all of that, now what?

>If you support Trump, you're racist.
Check. I hate niggers and shitskins.
>If you support Trump, you're sexist.
I don't hate women. I simply acknowledge that men and women have different roles to play in society until the advent of artificial wombs. I consider myself a feminist, actually. I'm all for women having the same rights as men.
>If you support Trump, you're ableist.
What the fuck does this even mean?
>If you support Trump, you're homophobic.
I don't have anything against the gays as long as they leave my boypussy alone.
>If you support Trump, you're transphobic.
Check. Gender dysphoria is real, but I still don't like trannies.
>If you support Trump, you're xenophobic.
I guess this goes along with racist. Yes I hate niggers and shitskins.
>If you support Trump, you're Islamophobic.
Check. I despise Islam and every Muslim needs to be killed.
>If you support Trump, you're facist.
Top kek I'm a communist kiddo.
>If you support Trump, you are not a good person.
This is not an argument.

t. Bernie or Bust.

it's absolutely possible to be racist and still have friends/lovers/business partners etc. of that race.

Wait but I'm a fag, how am I homophobic?
Also you didn't say I was wrong.

none of those things are bad

faggot.

>You vote for Trump, you are a fear mongering, hateful bigot, motivated by fear and anger and ignorance and hatred.

>fear mongering
Like you're doing now?

>hateful bigot
Like "I don't care what your politics and beliefs and all the other bullshit you tell yourself to go to sleep at night."

>motivated by fear and anger and ignorance and hatred
Like this whole fucking post.

trump wins in a landslide
praise kek

Not an argument

>half the country is literally Hitler!
Just keep attacking the armed portion of the population as you skip your way to the inevitable slaughter. All lefty policies lead to civil war, when those who built and love their country can't stand it anymore.

Exactly what a jooz propaganda would say. Clap clap Shlomo right were you are expected.
Unfortunately your credibility has run out.
Try again Sholomo

stirner memes are a spook

I was angry enough to do this. It is intended for pasta. Please fix and spread as needed.
1/3

>If you support Trump, you're racist.
If you think "illegal immigrants pouring in from mexico" is racist then it is you who is thinking "illegal immigrant" is interchangeable with mexican, making you the one labeling all mexicans as illegals, making you the racist.
>If you support Trump, you're sexist
Say that to all the women he has running his companies, and say that to your pretty freind who you absolutely loathe. Assuming a guy is saying this, you're a total faggot.
>If you support Trump, you're ableist
"I don't remember" guy was confirmed to have never met Donald Trump.
>If you support Trump, you're homophobic
He simply talks about repealing gay marriage and reinstating it in the states' power. Don't force states who dont want it to have it. Also good luck finding a state who will oppose it.
>If you support Trump, you're transphobic
Chicks with dicks still weirds me out, and I've been fully aware of it and tried to keep an open mind about it since i first found out about it over 10 years ago. See that's an opinion, and mine is one of many alike and different. You don't have to like "straght white males" and I don't have to like transvestites, aka less than .01 percent of our population.
>If you support Trump, you're xenophobic
Xenophobia is a fear of the unknown. Fear keeps us from dying stupid deaths. Look at britain, look at germany, look at sweden, look at france. These people aren't moving their lives in with ours, they are moving their way of life in. They are taking over and silencing any competition. If you think that is okay then you truly are suicidal. See that? That's an opinion. They exist too.

2/3

>If you support Trump, you're islamophobic
If you're not afraid of what radical islamic terrorism is doing to the world then you're a fool who deserves what europe is getting.
>If you support Trump, you're fascist
Fascism is defined as suppression and silencing of dissenting opinions. You are trying to force me to agree with every thing you say. That is fascism, you fascist.
>If you support Trump, you are not a good person
Chances are you have not spoken to me enough to even have an idea of what kind of person I am. I'm probably a better person than you.

>Wake the fuck up
Nigga I've been up this whole time. You're still plugged in and bluepilled. Enjoy your 'steak'.

3/3

>These are non-debatable. There's no wriggle room. Loving your children or going to church isn't going to cut it.
Sure sounds pretty fascist of you. And don't hate on someone because they managed to find someone attracted enough to them to have children with them and continue to go to church the same time every week with that person while you haven't.
>These are not insults. They are statements. They are facts.
Your sentences are boring, all you're doing is trying to make someone feel bad for being afraid of things (look up "bully"), and the things you wrote are not facts. They are opinions made to make someone feel like shit.
>There's no 'shade of gray' here. There's no take backs.
Not anymore. I don't want to take back shit. All I want back is my fucking country so I can enter my 30s a happy man.
>I don't care what the Republican party used to stand for, I don't care what your politics and beliefs and all the other bullshit you tell yourself to go to sleep at night. You vote for Trump, you are a fear mongering, hateful bigot, motivated by fear and anger and ignorance and hatred. Period.
You sound like a goddamn 6 year old having a fucking tantrum because you want dessert without eating your meat. Also, again, typing out words like "period" as its own sentence is fucking gay. It makes you look like that one cunt from first grade who was constantly trying to get me in trouble.
>It's not about 'different opinions' or 'political sides' anymore. This is real life. Wake the fuck up.
Your cussing is the first punch. You wonder why so many people get annoyed with your shit, and it's partly because you have a trash mouth. Grow up.

Upon typing this i felt like a goddamn first grader writing about my alligator cartoons. I've been skeptical all this way, but I've always been on the trump train from day one. The bullshit about him being a "racist" is what made me look into him in the first place. It's exactly as you all have been saying all along, and I hold my tongue so hard when people say this shit. I live in a (shitty) metro area and you cannot speak truth among these people.

Imagine the glory when we wake up monday and we can legally hunt down filth like OP and castrate him with a dull knife and let him bleed slowly to death.

>anti-American
>claiming Hillary is pro-American
That one got me a little mad.

I get this guy.
I'm also Straight white, slightly normal guy, 24. Catholic, and I believe we are the master race, running a real tight game against the asians. We practically invented almost everything. We gave you electricity, cars, computers, shit.. the reason you're on here stems from an invention created by a white male. The Asians went hard on videogames and robotics, you gotta give credit where credit is due. Black people are badass but some of them got this ability to turn their conscience off for a thrill. You know the type, the kind of people who can run up on an old man and punch him in the back of the head for no reason. Some of these people are war veterans getting knocked out for somebody's entertainment. What kind of an animal does that? And so many are uninformed. They refuse to hear the issues and inform themselves. They hear somebody telling em trumps bad but they can't realize when somebody's here to fight for them and help em get jobs. Or maybe they don't want jobs and they're voting for whoever will continue to give them free welfare money.

This is the wrong way to go about these things. You can't argue against emotional rhetoric with facts and logic. It doesn't work. It's a waste of effort and actually makes you look bad in their irrational minds because you're busy explaining away all their accusations.

The underlying problem is that you are still accepting their moral framework that things like "racism" etc are inherently bad.

The correct response is to say "I don't care" or any other statement that dismisses all their -phobias and -isms as irrelevant. You can just say that all these terms are just language used to prevent white people from arguing on their on behalf. You don't need to go down that rabbit hole. You don't need to accept their framework.

>Sure sounds pretty fascist of you
this

Its amazing how leftists always invent a pronouncement and tell you there's no debate on it.

So they manufacture their talking point, tell you what it is, tell you why you are wrong before you get to rebuttal, and tell you to shut the fuck up.

Its ridiculous, people of tired of it and their lies. I have liberal fatigue. The whole country does.

Which is why MAGA tomorrow!!!!