It's fucking over

GOD DAMN IT REEEEEEEEE

FLORIDA DEMOCRATS UP 80,000 IN EARLY VOTES

CLINTON WON FLORIDA GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks
twitter.com/TheYoungTurks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2012/11/day-before-election-day-outlook-45-have-voted-ds-lead-rs-by-167000-ballots.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Florida,_2012
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
cola.unh.edu/sites/cola.unh.edu/files/research_publications/gsp2016_fall_pressengov110616.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>le blackpill concern

do your research, faggot

source or GTFO CTR

FLorida fags... VOTE!

Fox news, watching the special report with lizardman

traditionally far more democrats vote early vs republicans.

republicans prefer to vote the day of.

early voting is generally rather meaningless. but the fact that they are this close is actually a good sign for trump.

Pleaseeeeee be right. I'm worried that they gave illegal spics citizenship to vote for Hilldabitchcrook

Statistics for November 6 out of Florida show, according to the Secretary of State:

Voted Vote-by-Mail
Republican 1,043,610
Democrat 974,163
Other 64,039
Unaffiiated 454,422
Total 2,536,234

Voted Early (in person)
Republican 1,359,561
Democrat 1,461,536
Other 84,633
Unaffiliated 710,717
Total 3,616,447

Republican total: 2,403,171 (39%)
Democrat total: 2,435,699 (39.6%)
Total early voting (in person and mail): 6,152,681

R: 2472431 38.48%
D: 2560443 39.85% (+1.17%)

In 2012 they were up by 5% in early voting and only won the state by 1%. Florida is going solid red.

Trump is going to lose.

>
>
gET ON THIS
>
>

GUYS! THE YOUNG TURKS ARE DOING A POLL ON TWITTER@. WE KNO@W WHAT TO DO. VOTE FOR THE GOD EMPROR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@!!@!@!!!!!!!!

>twitter.com/TheYoungTurks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

fun fact: the early vote in Florida this year now exceeds the entire turnout in 2000.

She needed 210k or more early votes to beat him and that's assuming she gets Obama turnout (not gonna happen) and assuming Trump doesn't out perform Romney turnout.

I'm fucking scared and have this bad feeling that this bitch will win.

Look kids, if you are above the law and break the law regarding national security, you too can be President

Florida is solid red this year.

These numbers don't even account for Trump's huge indepedent vote advantage, registered democrats voting Trump, and the +15 advantage Trump has on voterw waiting to vote on election day (accorsing to the biased polls, it's probably closer to +20).

So a 0.5% lead, and over a million of those (around 18 or so percent) are Independents.

Yeah, that's a tie or Trump ahead if you count the Indie swing for him.

AND (florida fag btw)

lets not forget that these numbers only tell us WHO voted. they don't say who they voted FOR

I was a registered democrat because in college i was an idiot that wanted to vote for obongo. I just never got around to changing my affiliation. and I voted TRUMP

so technically I show up as a democrat in those statistics but i voted for trump.

you will see

Florida is gonna have like 80% turnout

>I'm fucking scared and have this bad feeling that this bitch will win.

Then shut the fuck up and keep it to yourself. All your doing is ruining the mood.

Romney was down by 100,000something going into election day. Who knows

Don't forget the 1.2 million indie voters, that Trump leads solidly in. He might even be leading early voting.

Gawd! you're such a faggot

fuck off CTR

I need you all to give me the feel good pill. I'm sorry, I'm not going to fight with you since you're a fellow Trump voter.

He was down by more than that it was almost over 5% then narrowed to 1% on Election Day. That means Hilary already has a lower voter turn out than Obama.

MAN UP PUSSY. HILLARY IS GOING TO WIN.

SIGNED T. #ImWithHer

Bret Bair gave Trump FL

This is an election where those in the know wink and nod to each other as we pass at the polls, then return home and watch the land slide

Everything is going to be alright user, don't you worry your pretty lil' head about it.

UFag and I haven't voted yet so it doesn't mean shit.

>FLORIDA DEMOCRATS UP 80,000 IN EARLY VOTES
one third of all registered democrats preferred bernie to hillary, and many of them will vote independent

Haha, it's starting.

Sup Forums's meltdown.

Trump did not say this.

Just as meny never trumps are republicans that voted hillary. It will even itself out.

Fuck you. I served in the Army and if I held a security or top secret clearance and did what she did then my ass would be in Fort Leavenworth right now.

>FLORIDA DEMOCRATS UP 80,000 IN EARLY VOTES
Ballots aren't opened yet. That's just ballots sent from registered Democrats, not necessarily votes for Hillary.

You have no right to be worried if you aren't voting Trump. You had a chance to stop it and you did you nothing.

This.

It'll be glorious.

A "never trump" is also a "never ever never ever never in a million god damned years ever hillary"

I'm in Virginia, I'm voting Trump tomorrow. I think Virginia will be our Cinderella story but I need Florida and North Carolina to do their part.

This was taken in Hampton(black area)

>When even (((RCP))) knows Trump will win FL.

Try again shills.

they early vote because they're lazy.

I see they changed Nevada blue. Why the fuck did this conclusion came about?

I think you mean polls dipshit. they dont count the votes until after election day.

I believe America has hit peak stupid.

Oh so the nigger movement to get welfare niggers to vote the welfare party. Gotcha then

sage this shit. republicans are up 130k over romney and he only lost florida by 60k.

That's before you even count the massive uptick in independent votes - 1.2 million out of 6 - which Trump is leading handily with.

He might actually be winning Florida EV

Nah, some ground reporter on Fox News said Dems up 80,000 votes

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

My entire family is register democrat (5 of us), we all voted Trump, we all are Florida residents. Chill out, early voting numbers don't mean anything

they cant open the votes yet.

>its over
please crawl back into the basement nerd virgin

This. I'm a registered dem and I'm voting Trump. Even in my college town I haven't seen one hillary sticker or sign but a granny down the street from me has two Trump signs and I see his bumper stickers on vehicles all over. Feels good.

Florida here. Chill the fuck out. We got this.

You fucking Yankee faggots completely underestimate Florida man once again. You'd think that years and years of Florida Man news stories would bring the realization that Florida Man is a fucking BEAST, but nope, we got a bunch of limp dicked Jew York cucks crying about early voting discrepancy.

R E L A X
E
L
A
X

>muh democrats

I'm registerd Dem

Voted Trump

so did my wife, her sister, my brother-in-law and his 2 younger brothers

AGAIN

none of these ballots have been counted for the votes on them

these are only numbers based on the last party registration on record for the application .

The actual votes can be other than the party last voted by the applicant..

Trump could have massive numbers of dem ballots with votes cast for him

And they're also assuming a 50/50 split on indies.

But there's a huge surge of independents

That tells you that there was some great factor compelling large numbers of people on the sidelines to vote. If these people were Hispanics, it could be a death blow

whites are up by 950000 voters compared to 2012

>traditionally far more democrats vote early vs republicans.
Why?

>what is population growth

Also there are 1 million more white voters than 2008

> This burger literally thinks that Trump is going to lose independents

Which of the two candidates' support includes a shitton of non-republicans?

>not watching via a stream

I hope your parents heat their basement you loser.

Democrats, proportionally, should be voting 2% more according to registration. But they're barely ahead instead.

south fl here, even the hood has trump signs there tired of being used by the dems

He is right what kinda faggot votes early? Real men vote the day of election.

checked for kek

It's the other way around retard. Republicans are mostly old faggots that need to vote early to avoid huge lanes.

i voted early and someone had already voted for the lady in front of me

This just isn't true, Democrats always dominate early voting

Mostly because they have massive well-funded operations to bus people to the polls

you realize "early results" are just showing you the party affiliation of the people who voted

it's not actually showing you how they voted

Florida is over 20% independent/3rd party and that's what's going to matter.

>except for fucking leafs. kys

80k is a rounding error in florida
>also ignoring independents who mostly go for trump

liberals can't do math or learn history

Said the same thing. Also the fact that Trump will own the independent and monster vote that is currently not accounted towards either candidate.

I'm calling Trump in a 5+ point win in Florida.

the amount of predicted trump learning independents still shit all over that gap. Were still sitting pretty.

I think Florida will be Trump, but maybe 2 points. I think it will be tight.

They're going to make up some of that 5% with fraudulent absentee ballots. Already caught' em.

Independents are mostly just people who are even most distrustful of large government than regular Republicans.

Obama was ahead 168k and won by 78309. Do your math.

HERE IS MY FEAR

MSM uses this and exit polls to discourage Trump voters

It's time to Correct The Record.

Florida Absentee Ballots and Early Voting: 11/7/2016

Absentee Ballots Requested: 3,365,391

R: 1,314,813 (39.1%)
D: 1,322,382 (39.3%)
I: 644,291 (19.2%)
Other: 83,905 (2.5%)

Absentee Ballots Returned: 2,549,653

R: 1,047,119 (41.1%)
D: 980,440 (38.5%)
I: 457,756 (18%)
Other: 64,338 (2.5%)

Percent of Absentee Ballots Returned by Party:

R: 79.6%
D: 74.1%
I: 71.1%
Other: 76.7%

Early Votes: 3,874,942

R: 1,425,312 (36.8%)
D: 1,580,003 (40.8%)
I: 779,639 (20.1%)
Other: 89,988 (2.3%)

Absentee Ballots Returned and Early Votes: 6,424,595

R: 2,472,431 (38.5%)
D: 2,560,443 (39.9%)
I: 1,237,395 (19.3%)
Other: 154,326 (2.4%)

Absentee Ballots Returned have 66,679 more Votes for Trump, and Early Votes have 154,691 more Votes for Hillary.

For reference, Romney had 79,365 more Absentee Ballots and Obama had 246,985 more Early Votes, giving Obama 167,620 more Votes (Absentee ballots and Early Votes combined) before Election Day.
miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2012/11/day-before-election-day-outlook-45-have-voted-ds-lead-rs-by-167000-ballots.html

Obama won Florida by 74,309 Votes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Florida,_2012

This means Romney pulled in 93,311 more Votes on Election Day than Obama.

Hillary's current margin is 88,012 more Votes (Absentee ballots and Early Votes combined), meaning Hillary has a gap of 5,299 Votes to win Florida assuming Trump performs the same as Romney on Election Day.

This is also not taking into account the Independent Vote, which polls more favorably for Trump.

Hillary has not secured a sufficient margin of the Early Vote, meaning the State of Florida will go Red on Election Day.

Source: countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

What about Nevada? I mean early voting only shows who voted by party but I'm worried they will use this and exit polls to discourage Trump voters.

>for Trump
>for Hillary

no no no goddammit
those numbers are ONLY SHOWING YOU THE PARTY AFFILIATION OF THE VOTERS

It is not telling you how they voted.

778,639 Floridians did not early vote for "Independent".

They are independent voters. We don't know how they voted yet. They aren't actually tabulated before the main election.

Of course, but this is a worst case scenario only comparing Dems to Reps, the way it's always done.

cola.unh.edu/sites/cola.unh.edu/files/research_publications/gsp2016_fall_pressengov110616.pdf

Can someone explain this NH poll that gave trump +11?

Seems like this is the worst case scenario at the moment

Democrats use early voting in their favour by busing around lowly paid spics and niggers across various sites.

States without early voting is where they get fucked.

Youre on the front lines. The mortars are explodig all around you.

THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT LOSING, SOLDIER! NOW IS THE TIME TO PICK UP YOUR RIFLE, SEW UP YOUR VAGINA, AND PRESS FORWARD.

FOR DONAAAAAAAAAAAALD!

republican establishment traitors don't watch for voter fraud or illegal vote bullshit by the Dems
And they have zero ground game which they are supposed to provide

Assuming every registered dem voter is going to vote dem is also wrong as hell.