User, did you really think your shitposting was gonna stop our master plan? We own the voting machines...

user, did you really think your shitposting was gonna stop our master plan? We own the voting machines, we own the Clintons, she'll win, & destroy your country and your people

We'll have that kike by a rope if he steals this election so help me god

nerd virgin, confirmed

Is he the final boss after Soros?

Can't figure it out...seems like it...but I *see* him, so likely no. Satan is final boss.

You have no idea how many boss' there are.

> Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws.

> The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks.

> I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, ...The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply.

Those are all Rothchild family quotes.
This Is from Henry Ford
> It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and money system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.

how many are there?

KNEE GAH

huehuehue

This is the real issue that should be at the forefront of any serious presidential campaign for reform. It will never happen, but it should.

Like, a lot. Even I don't know.

But lets just focus on these Earth based boss' like Soros and the Rothchild's. Once we're done with them we'll prepare for Moloch and whatnot.

seriously, how did that even happen? how did a family end up owning countries

Haha, it's starting.

Sup Forums's meltdown.

Goldsmiths

Spirit White Boy?
|
Rothschild - Red Dragon Family - Rockefeller - ?
|
Soros
|
Clintons

Are they actually jews...or are they...the devil or---what? Like I see a lot about babylonian mystery religion...What's the real deal? They don't seem human...And I don't like hating people (like the jooos etc etc)...seems like a celestial battle--not a human one.

Source? That pic is very calming.

I feel like it's more than one. The Illuminati, Freemasons, Bankers, Zionist Jews, Moloch, all that shit. It's literally a fucking gigantic web of conspiracy's, and we are the weaving spiders trying to connect it all together.

Who knows. When we unearth the truth it'll probably be something mind boggling.

final boss is the /anti-pol/ hivemind which is an inverted version of Sup Forums in an alternate universe

The Illuminate is made up of zionists jews who are mostly bankers, dont know about the freemasons though, seems like they faded out

Yes, actually it has.

The seeds have been sewn, you will be allowed to "go back to normal" and return to your comfortable lies.

But your anus will never unclench, because deep down, you know the illusion will never be the same.

At this point it isn't even a question of if it will collapse, but when.