Ann Cunter BTFO

Trump is losing tomorrow and Sup Forums is getting deleted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yu9OH_KfPXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ann coulter has always been a retard. She has a man face too.

Trump could run in that scenario, just not vote.

Should've just flat out said that only whites should vote. Or that the white vote should hold greater value than the nigger/spic/etc. vote.

White people have made this country great and continue to contribute more than anyone. Why the fuck should a white vote be equivalent to that of a nigger?

A white only electoral map was shown to be a Trump landslide. I'd imagine it would be about the same if niggers and spics could still vote, but their vote was worth only half that of a white one.

but that's a strawman

Just because you cant vote doesnt mean you cant run
Are liberals this shitty at logic?

It's truly astonishing how spics can just flood into our country and then vote away our borders

Dead people would still vote for Hillary.

Nod an argumend

>um yeah

Why do people do this? This was a pretty good retort until the end where he sounded like a cock sucker kek.

Let's be real. If that was the requirement for all voters, it would likely have to be a requirement to run for president as well.

It's so fucking cringeworthy. Almost exclusively done by cuntface libtards.

Arguably if the former occurred, then there is already no need for the latter.

Sup Forums is being deleted regardless.

If by Melanie, we move on peacefully

By Hillary, we go to war

breddy gud Jake Tapper you have won this round, better savor the sweet taste of victory while it lasts goof.

Not really
Anyone over 35 and born in America could always run for president even if they could not vote

get logic outta here

Coulter walked right in to that one.

Not really
He failed at third grade logic

latinos do the jobs whites are too lazy / proud to do. this is a fact

Jake Tapper BTFO!!!

Ann Coulter is washed up. She hasn't adjusted to the internet like Roger Stone. She's a cable news kind of gal.

lol, no it's not

They do the job lazy teenagers and welfare degenerates should do

tweet jake the jewish holiday spirit cooking.

Proof jews are devil worshippers.

Illegals do the jobs Whites don't want to work for pennies a day doing.

No, we're just not willing to do the same shit for 2 dollars an hour or whatever joke of a wage that Latinos accept.

Jake Tapper literally gets told what questions to ask by the DNC.

I consider it a form of tyranny, plain and simple.

Sup Forums is getting deleted anyway, dont you faggits read /qa/?

>If only people with at least 4 grandparents in America were voting
>voting

Says nothing about running for president. Jake Dick-Tapper should learn how to fucking read.

What the fuck is this stupid faggot on about? As long as you were born a US citizen, you can run.

A woman ran for president decades before they got the right to vote

Hi this is your future.

It's a tell for people who aren't entirely convinced in the solidity of their point.

5$ canadian so yes aboot 2$ american is the average we provide em.

we should hold the employers that hire those beaners accountable

>In 1992, Tapper served as a Campaign Press Secretary for Democratic congressional candidate Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky (PA-13), and later served as her congressional press secretary.[18] Tapper also worked for Powell Tate, a Washington, D.C., public relations firm run by Democrat Jody Powell and Republican Sheila Tate. Tapper also worked briefly for Handgun Control, Inc. (now the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence) in 1997.

Plenty of latinos work professional jobs

Politifact rates this True

>mexican intellectuals

She should've just said 'European descent' instead of wording it in such an obtuse way

>at least 4 grandparents
>at least
is she including great grandparents or am i missing something here

Anne btfo

>affirmative action and tax credits for having minority employees

Heres a short bio of hrc right hand assistant

>at least 4 grandparents

do people have more than four?

Person A is a citizen and has a legal minimum wage and must pay taxes. I can pay person A $100, $25 of which will go into taxes, and person A will keep $75.

Person B is not a citizen and has no minimum wage and doesn't have to pay taxes. Person B can ask for $75, the employer pockets the $25, the government doesn't get any taxes and person A doesn't get a job.

Her book Adios America is why Trump decided to run and build the wall.

When you can say you have a similar accomplishment or have written as many best sellers as hers, come back and tell us.

running does not imply the right to vote
lrn2 logic you stupid nigger

Obama is more american than Drumpfh.
Obama - 2 grandparents born in America.

burn

>If they were voting
CTR and Tapper are retards. His tweet has nothing to do with eligiblity to run for office, its people who can vote. libtards fail at life

She said vote not run for office, dipshit.

>Trump is losing tomorrow and Sup Forums is getting deleted.
Yes, and New York City will get buried in snow and rain will flood the streets of every city in California. Any other predictions Nostradamus?

She's a coalburner tranny

Shes a muslim ( See above bio ) she's also a huge security risk the pic is part of hrc basket of diplorables

If they can hold the jobs and be productive it's fin though

Also, it said 4 grandparents and Tapper mentioned Trump's mother.

It's a response to another tweet, retard

Learn to read

Cry me a cuppa of dem salty tears

it's not a fact. beaners are lazy as hell and do poor work, they're just dirt cheap and end up being more cost effective. as they start flooding in, white people are alienated and no longer find it a comfortable work environment. then the business expands and you end up with businesses that "can't survive" without illegal workers. what a fucking mess.

Cry into this cup while you're at it

nerd and virgin

But them living in a closet with five families and pretty much working for slave wages is ok though?

> Trump is losing tomorrow and Sup Forums is getting deleted.

And this will be your new president.
Watch it if you dare.
youtube.com/watch?v=yu9OH_KfPXA

Funny how the ones who originally lived in Texas vote republican.

I think ol jake is missing the point.

It's about what trump represents, not him specifically. It's never been about trump the person

She is just trying to use "4 grand parents born in America" as a dog whistle for "white people". Doesn't Tapper realize this?

LOL. Who the fuck is butthurt?

>Should've just flat out said that only whites should vote.
And never appear on TV or get another book published again?

>best seller
>good political theory
Fucking christ user

Something for you to fap to.

God I can't for all the liberal tears to come tomorrow. I will drink tears all day and all night with all of you.

autism ftw
we have the best autism anons

its not autism
its 3rd grade logic

I'm pretty sure that most blacks in america also havr four grandparents born in america

i suppose its meant to be a form of "heh,,,, intellectually checkmated,,, kid" but sound witty and dry

except they sound like a stupid teenage girl who just read a top 5 reasons trump is hitler list on buzzfeed

They would have to show proof of their paternal side

Jesus. Actual ((((journalists)))) tweeting like teeange girls.

>more people have died in the name of one of the world's largest religions than at the hands of 2 mortal men
Wow, who would have thought?

>I only support the free market when it's rigged in my favor

Jake's reading comprehension is poor.

You do realize that none of Trumps grandparents were born in America, right?
Not even his mother was born in America.

>Implying eligibility for office is tied to eligibility to vote in this hypothetical scenario.

In this dumbass scenario, Trump could still win, even if he couldn't vote.

how old are you? can you please do some research into what a market economy is and how you beaners our fucking ours up

Ill give you a tl/dr -

If you fucking shitskins wouldn't do bad jobs for 7 dollars an hour, those wages would rise until normal people in our country would be willing to do them, thus creating more higher wage jobs

go fuck yourself

kek

At least 4 grandparents? Noone has more than 4. Fuck.