Fire Nation girls are for ______

Fire Nation girls are for ______

Other urls found in this thread:

img.booru.org/the-collection//images/31/b9ac3bfa3b355745c7fdc0d68846f6e6d26fcf8b.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Firelord

To

impregnation

Jealousy

Rape

Proud, entitled girls with fiery personalities being subjugated and humiliated, being forced to be molested, groped, prodded, kissed, gnawed, sucked, licked, humped, pumped and fucked

Breeding.

Imma need that full pic.

So around the time ayy lmao happened, I began to think of these weird little greys abducting women. Like, middle of the farm, dead of night, marveling at a built farm girl's features with the curiosity of an observer. They'd just all stare at her through their enormous, dark, soulless orbs and ultimately out of their curiosity beam her up or whatever. I like to imagine they'd sort of incapacitate her somehow or stealthily drag her away and to the ship instead of the traditional floating way, but whatever works. Once up there, they'd shackle her down, use anesthetic, or maybe just let her wake up groggily. But before she came to, they'd try to remove her clothes, perhaps interested in preserving them as much as possible. If it's possible for them to feel arousal, they'd being to stir at the alien form before them, taking note of her curves and muscles. They'd even take a sample of her hair, and maybe note the places on her body her hair grows.

It's at this point I like to separate traditional grays, greys, etc. with reptilians or whatever. I like to imagine the stereotypical greys would go with probing, probing every orifice. Every crevice. Reptilians and other things I don't like as much but whatever, what works works. They're not so into probing, just bestial fucking. Anyways, back to greys, they'd probe and cares her body, and maybe she'd wake up. Immediately unaware and freaking the fuck out as aliens probe her orifices and experience the advanced arousal they're capable of, but she will never understand.

I divulge that I'm not really satisfied with how it ends. I don't think a traditional orgasm in our sense is befitting of aliens, especially the ones as stereotypical as I picture. Human penises or whatever seem way too comical on them. I like to imagine she climaxes and they put her back under or whatever.

Anyways, I saw the girls with muscles and now with a renewed interest in the subjects of my abduction fantasies thanks to you OP

Because I care.
img.booru.org/the-collection//images/31/b9ac3bfa3b355745c7fdc0d68846f6e6d26fcf8b.jpg

Pregnancy is the best fetish. Prove me wrong. You can't.

user, I don't think you can tell the difference between pregnancy and being fat.

Ty lee is legit my first waifu.

Pretty sure the only one with a deficiency in that department is you. She is easily recognizable as pregnant in that pic. Have you ever seen either a pregnant woman or a fat person before?

Accepting my genes.

It is the best fetish, and I am so glad that Azula, for some strange reason, has become a magnet for preg content.

where the fuck is the rest of the comic MrPotatoParty

The satisfaction of taming something untameable.

Everything is tamable.

I want to bang Ty lee in every way possible.

You're turned on by the idea of a female you have no relations to being impregnated by another man.

Yeah, and also them being pregnant by me, and also by being a pregnant woman myself. I'm all in on this.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Sounds like you are a pregnant patrician.

fattening

me at the back

what is wrong with Azula and Mai's necks? Are they part giraffe?

why do they all look like handicapped women?

repopulation of the Southern Water tribe

femdom

I'm gonna need a source on that

Pregnant women are the worst. The parasite sucks the life force out of their nimble bodies and leaves a rotten shell. Not to mention after their hellspawn is born you will become a second class citizen in your home.

Some user made it in the last edit thread here on Sup Forums a few days ago

Anal sex and spit swapping

you had a tough life.

I had a Toph life, yo

Pregnancy is a terrible fetish
Impregnation is a top tier fetish

Slaughtering without mercy or remorse and keeping their skulls as trophies.

Violent rape

Predator pls.

Spanking

Get help, sir.

>OUR HEARTS BURN FOR THEE!

The idea of aliens wanting to fug is laughable. Our ideas of sex would be entirely different.

>want to look up preggo women getting their already full ovens loaded with more batter
>98% of it is straight up fat/inflation

>you will never be bullied by your six sisters in law
>especially the one thats thicc-er than the rest

...and the source ony pic related?

Yes.

Water nation men.
Little dick fire nation boys are forced to watch and become traps if they are lucky.

correct

Updates never ever.

What would be a good term for that?
DRENCHED? ICED? SPEARED?

TRIBED

YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT'D

Except from the looks of things by the time Korra happens, it's the Earth Kingdom that the Fire Nation race mixes with the most. Guess no one likes brown people, just like real life.

Well yeah, the United Republic was formerly a collection of Fire Nation colonies in the Earth Kingdom.

/thread

>mfw I just realized that Ty Lee's mother carried and gave birth to septuplets completely naturally

God damn fire nation women really ARE for breeding.

The earth kingdom is brown people though?

Is Ty Lee partially of Air Nomad descent? She has different facial structure than other people of her race and has a very agile, flighty fighting style.

Ty Woo is best Ty

Old theory.

Squeezing the milk out of as they are restrained in the milking barn with other female animated characters you wish to fuck.

No, that's the water tribe.

No, they're both brown?
Earth kingdom is filled with brown and lightskin mulatto types?

Fire Nation has browns and blacks.

Earth Kingdom has a large population with all different kinds of people. Water is all brown.

theyre chinks ya dang dingus, not everyone darker than whites belong to your shitty kangz culture

Enthusiastic Eugenics.

Really? I never saw any?
Definitely agree there
They aren't chinks? They're Earthbenders?

Didn't see a single one in the series, then again it's been awhile.

>beach_day_cyoa_by_mrpotatoparty-da148wo.jpg
>by mrpotatoparty

Is there a nude version of this pic?

earth kingdom represents the chinks, fire represents the gooks and nips, nomands represent the tibetans/nepalese though the earth kingdom should be the ones genociding them, and the water tribe is a mix of small tribal cultures from the ainu to even the seafaring culture of native southeast asians

I personally want to be the pregnant woman, and would hate to be the impregnator. I mean, I could deal with being a herm and impregnating myself, but not as a regular guy.

Water Tribe also represents red necks.

Now I'm all scrambled up
Brown firebenders?
What kind of race mixed world is this?!

I always thought he was an outsider. In the village and capital you don't see any people not of Zuko's skin tone.

The earth kingdom is unironically and canonically a designated interracial breeding grounds.

/thread

Unironically this. Jin gave birth to Zuko's royal bastard after he left.

asians arent all pale user

>H-He'll be back.
It hurts.

>Aang
>Asian
He is a russian

Poor Jin, having to raise a royal bastard. At least with those huge milkers the kid will never go hungry.

>Aang's oldest son (Bumi) becomes a military officer who protects the world and has dealt with cannibals in his life, and then eventually turned into an Airbender (By technicality he was the first Airbender to be born in a century)
>Aang's youngest son (Tenzin) becomes a stuck up monk who is into NTR and lives off the estate of his father and government.
Bumi is too good for his family.

In a world full of Asians, someone has to be da reelest nigga.

>Fire Nation girls are for ______
Air Nomads, because how else can they atone for the genocide

By genociding them again?

That's like saying german women should have been given to the jews

MICROAGGRESSION!

>Bumi is too good for his family.
Bumi too good for this show

>jealous of a burn victim

They should have.
And they were.

Why was Mai so shit?? both Jin and the girl with the scar on her leg were way better

Nah, Fire nation girls are for reparations for the water tribes

BLACKED

because edgy girls are hardly ever done right where they aren't annoying entitled little shits.