Ted Nugent

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1sZCC6_PD9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is your problem with him? is this the best thread you thought of to make? are you fucking serious faggot?

FPBP

The fuck is you problem Kike?
Nugent is Based as Fuck.

I love this guy. He told a reporter that if he was proved wrong, he would suck the reporters cock. That was awesome.

You nee a doctor? lmao, sheit, my song is dope, imma talk about deer hunting. Oh wait, you're dying? who fucking cares?!?!

Reminder Uncle Ted shit his pants to get out of going to 'nam.

he is too american

stay mad cuck, you wouldn't lift a fucking toe nail to do shit for your own country and you know it faggot.

>literally defending a pant shitting coward

The alt-right, everybody!

Yeah, what's up, dare I say, his craw?

Wouldn't shut the fuck up. Wen't on and on and on and on. Get this loser of the stage and give me muh Trump.

>What the fuck is his problem?

He's too enthusiastic.

That's really it. He has his opinions, he has his hobbies, he knows what he wants out of life and lives it, but he seems to lack that self-awareness that his enthusiasm turns people off. I'm glad that he gets to live the way that he wants, but even as someone that agrees with him 99% he is a giant asshole.

He's batshit insane

AND THAT MAKES HIM THE FUCKING BEST

shill harder, faggot

Your hero shit his pants to get out of serving his country!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Probably the greatest thing he has ever created.

10mm is a meme cartridge

Any man who will shit his pants and leave them on for two days is OK by me.

lmao your entire fucking country are pants shitting cowards

Prove you aren't a shillbot by solving this Turing Test:

Name emotion in pic related

freedom

HOWL HOWL HOWL GIMME GIMME GIMME

You better be first in line at the recruiting office if Hillary wins.
I want to see your fat ass in Syria.

Remember this day brothers, for it is the last time your country stood for what was right. Goodbye fags, always did know how to make me laugh.

...we'll allow it.

OP is still under suspicion. Many of our fellow posters may be AIs. I wish I was joking.

He never got to prove himself.

>his music sucks
>he's a straight up pussy

This. Just like muh band camp and heel spurs. I FEEL BETTER WHEN I STEAL FROM OTHER POOR PEOPLE SIMILAR TO MYSELF

he got cat scratch fever long time ago

Based Ted

he's an animal.

>make one shitty song that gets played on the oldies
>get a cameo on That 70s Show
>barely remain relevant by being a nutjob

I'd have a beer with him and listen to him rant about liberals while he cleaned one of his many guns. He's one of those guys where even if you disagree with him it's fun to listen to him talk.

He's got what Gary Busey has.

Fuck off you potato eating slave. You're whole country consist of alcoholic leprechauns and pasty ginger pussies.

Americans are retarded as fuck, Jesus Christ, they think God created the world because of America.

>muh WW3 maymay!

is this the guy that Trevor from GTAV was based on? that's who he reminded me of

Holy shit Ted just gutted OP outside the trump rally

youtube.com/watch?v=1sZCC6_PD9c

"I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up."

What's your problem faggot

Jesus created the world thousands and thousands of years ago and here we are.

that's a dedicated man

>What the fuck is his problem?

His physical body can't contain or control his Freedom-level.

Too much manliness?

It's not a meme.

Hillary's planned policies in Syria will undoubtedly spark off a conflict with Russia.

Nugent just lost Trump Michigan with that performance.

Same as everyone on the right. Low IQ / High testosterone. He's more penis than human.

This.

In an interview in 1990, a few months after the release of Nelson Mandela during the negotiations to end apartheid in South Africa, Nugent stated: "apartheid isn't that cut-and-dry. All men are not created equal." He described black South Africans as "a different breed of man" who "still put bones in their noses, they still walk around naked, they wipe their butts with their hands".

Real quote, look on his wikipedia page.

hes not wrong.

People like Trump and Nugent realized that Vietnam was a mistake and that we had no business fighting there (which is true) and did what they could to get out of it.

And even though they get shamed for "draft dodging" they were still historically proven right.

That's a shame. I just lost a lot of respect for Ted. I thought he was controlled opposition, but now he just seems like a biggoted retard. Not a good look, Ted.