Tfwgf

>Tfwgf
>together two years lived with her after a month
>red pilled her on trump
>start having issues
>left me tonight

All I have left is my success full business and trump.. if trump wins I'll be ok but if he doesn't all I have left is my business.

Tfw when all I have now is trump and my successful business

Oh vey, you should know hot bod women wont vote for Trumpy

>tatoo

nice blogpost faggot

Well she has a tattoo. Most tatted people are liberal. At least it's not a visible one but still.

Not a big deal you'll find another one unless you clang to her while you were in military/status symbol job. If that's true, get some game.

Fellow successful business owner here. The women come and go sometimes. Hang in there and work your business more. Fuck hoes, get money.

Hey, lookin go-- is that a tattoo?

Get the fuck out.

>tfw gf looks like your typical hipster tumblr girl
>shes 5'4 135 lbs and white
>tfw she supports trump and so do i

Feels good mayne

why dont you be a man and find a girl that actually has some tits you faggot.

Women are easily replaced.

DO NOT take her back when she comes crawling, belly button piercings are degenerate

same here brotha. hold me tite

let me explain something so listen up:
You don't get a women to support your political opinions by telling her. You get her to be a certain way by acting a certain way. If you want her to like Trump, start acting more like Trump.

I know that feel user, broke up with gf of 3 years today. Keep your head high, you guys will MAGA

>fridge body
>tattoo

Nice backpack

Did she leave you because of the Trump thing?

Is that really her? What kind of business do you have because this looks like gold digger

No I actually think she'll still vote trump. She left me because she got cold feet on us getting married..

You got cucked for trump

she did you a favour. Why would you ever want to give a woman half of your shit, especially your business?

>she doesn't want to marry so she can keep fucking other guys without feeling so bad about it

wew lad

But imagine for a moment the wonderful world you could live in where you have the following:
1. A successful business.
2. Trump as President
3. Showed us her tits.

True. It was a stupid move on her part. She had a lot to do with the success of the business too. She was there when it began.

this

dude you are dumb if you are falling for the marriage thing still. it was all clever (at least in modern times now) way to give jews extra business.

maybe she is just confused and unsure about the question you proposed to her - it happens.

i see she was a big part in your business, maybe she'll come back? give her some time about the marriage thing - if anyone even suggested marriage to me i would've probably had done the same thing she did. if she really loves you she will come back or call to work things out.

the girls who suggested marriage to me in the past i literally cut ties with that very moment. never looked back. marriage is a trick in some cases, be very careful.

or just do a prenup if she agrees to marrying you so you don't look like a doofus if you choose to follow my advice of not getting married

Either way shes getting stuffed face first into a couch by Tyrone right now

if you two are truly destined to be together, fate will find a way. This only helps if you believe in "the one"

What is this?

>voting for trump

good. she's better off without your dumbass.
trump isn't going to win. Enjoy that. doubt your story is real anywho.
kek

My 18yo girlfriend voted for trump :^)

Looks like a tranny. Did you suck his cawk?

>success full
Yeah selling anime figurines on ebay isn't a business faggot

Had nothing to do with the redpill op trust me, know this if it didn't work out it wasn't going to in the future no matter what you did. It sucks but the fact is you'll find another, who will make you happier than this one and it'll be great. Also you're successful so use that to rake in the tail until you find her.

tfw to intelligent two get a gf

>two years
wow, it's nothing

Girls are strange, OP. My girlfriend firmly believes in what I tell her about Trump vs Hillary but still won't vote because her father is so shockingly in favor of Hillary.

I dumped my gf today too.

Time to maga with a non delusional woman.

I've seen this image a thousand times and only now do i see her nipples are visible. I'm having a good night.

women cheat THEN leave relationships, not the other way around, breh.