>Be black
>QT latina wife
>"Honey, we're voting Trump."
>"Yes papi."

Why are white women such cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have no argument. White women are the worst.

There are no black people in Sup Forums.

cant tell ya m8. white bitches are DUMB

could you answer why my wifes family thinks they will be deported when he wins when they are all legal puerto ricans.

There's more than you think, my friend.

>puerto ricans

>get departed back to their country

lmfao, JC, this spics really are Americans.

Facilitated institutions of higher learning and the bitches got early access so they started huffing their own bullshit.

White women are retarded, but it's ok. We'll win regardless.

I don't know, that's pretty damn stupid.

My wife's mexican family knows nothing will happen to most of them. Some of them have distant cousins who are illegal but they don't give a damn because they came the legal, hard way.

They have no hard feelings for illegals. Most of them anyway.

im not even kidding, they all unironically believe this. i havent said anything because i dont wanna start a shit show, im happy enough they all hate hillary to death and will most likely write in bernie or something. i told them im writing in ben carson and that gary johnson got banned from vote due to the aleppo question.

dude...

CHANNEL YOUR TRUMP TO THIS VOTE

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks
>twitter.com/TheYoungTurks

Holy shit, they've got to be pretty dumb to believe all that.

i think my mother in law might vote trump on the sly, i KNOW she would if i showed her the spirit cooking shit as she is pretty religious. seems like the kids just drank too much of the kool aid at college. wife wants nothing to do with politics and knows nothing about anything, im a little jealous desu.

Well luckily, all the men in my wife's family are voting trump and the wives just follow them.

The mexican women are smart enough to know that they don't care or know enough about politics, so they follow the husband.

Why does Sup Forums shill for white women again?

The problem isn't the women, it's the beta men who can't keep them in line. My father was alpha as fuck and completely dominated my mother, which thankfully set a great example for me in terms of what a male/female dynamic should be.

As a result I won't give women an inch, and even the most liberal ones happily accept that subservient role because it's hard wired into their DNA. Women only challenge men to weed out the betas.

Who converted it to jpg and why?

could you elaborate for a future alpha?

>Women only challenge men to weed out the betas.
Absolutely true
A woman has the emotional make up of a two year old
They will test and test and test, and the more you give in the more miserable they become
Set clear boundaries and maintain them firmly and consistently
This makes you and your woman happier

>Why are white women such cancer?

Most of them seem alright.

wtf, I like black people now!