myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>reviews counted: 5

>the absolute fucking state of western animation
This is just all a fucking joke
Someone get me the gun, I’m ending this myself

Can't wait for this to beat Coco for Best Picture

western is synonymous with 'Judeo-Christian' user, don't ever forget that

Nope, too late. The screenshot has been made, and I'm sure it will be shared.

"The Star" will forever be known as the best animated film of 2017, as well as "Better Than Justice League LOL" and a shoe-in for a Best Animated Feature nomination by the sheer willpower of normie meme magic.

The why people pretend to care what RT says is beyond me.

hold the phone John K, it will tank shortly

>W-wait, what!?
ChristFags give good reviews to ChristFaggotry.
In other news: water still wet, Jesus still dead.

I've purposefully avoided all trailers and media for this movie, and I'd like to keep that up.

Other than CommonSenseMedia the critics don't appear to be Christian-slanted sources. One is a HuffPo review.

Why are you so upset over this?

Well, yes? I don’t understand why you’d think Sup Forums would be surprised, this is a catholic board.

Try tipping your fedora, maybe that will reinforce your belief in the movie's inferiority and the meaninglessness of all life.

Are you saying that Sup Forums is full of pedophiles?

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

This film is like The Passion
I hate it a viewer and I hate it more as a Christian

You can't be dead if you never existed, you historically illiterate idiot. No historical expert believes Jesus was an actual historical figure.

We're not THAT awful.

>100% Tomatometer
>average rating: 7.7/10
Which one are you referring to, or are you referring to both?

>All of these triggered fedora tippers.

I'm all for it.

And people try and tell me Christians aren't retarded.

Its the voice of the people

legacy.com/obituaries/name/jesus-gonzalez-obituary?pid=181137521&view=guestbook

Maybe it's actually good and funny and non-preachy

Guys?

As a Mexican I would love for this to happen (it won't).

I can't stand when US corps whore out the few mexican names they know on shallow stereotypically and sugarcoated generic product in a sad attempt to fool people into giving them their pesos. Seriously, fuck that piece of shit Cucko

Speedy Gonzales will like to have a word with you.

Speedy Gonzalez feels honest, Coco is just artificially induced pandering of the worst kind.

Well Disney did just tell critics to fuck off so now we have to leash off of Warner Bros instead.

The fact that they're moving away from DC and back into Looney Tunes tells me that they need us more then ever.

>I hate the passion
Christfag here. Explain.
Not mad, but eager. This is gonna be good.

>mfw this movie makes more than JUSTice League

Movie is hella fuckin funny and has nice Christian values which is rare these days.

It's an exploitation of Jesus' suffering for easy money.

Good point.

RT does not in and of itself say anything. They merely report what a multitude of other people have said on the topic. Do you believe that Rotten Tomatoes employs a staff of reviewers who produce these ratings?

I'm starting to fucking hate these talking animal CG movies coming out.

Jesus Christ these movies are creatively bankrupt, does this have annoying mexican sidekick characters too? What about a small cute looking creature that is actually mean and violent? Is the main character the straight man just trying to get somewhere? Pointless celebrity voice actors doing dumb accents? Is there a ton gross out humor and farting hijinks?

The bird constantly talks about finding people to shit on. Really makes one of the most sacred of stories have that extra family friendly fun for the holidays.

>Pointless celebrity voice actors doing dumb accents?
Does it count if it's just Oprah reading lines and not even trying to act?

all religion are now off limit since Islam religion of peace became brave and proud.
Welcome to the new dark age.