Scary Go Round General

What is Stan Jones going to do?
What is the disaster Tim Jones at the middle of?
How many disasters has Tim Jones been at the middle of?
Did Linton look up Lottie's skirt climbing that ladder?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
discord.gg/4N5Gsr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previous SGR thread archived here: boards.Sup Forums.org/co/thread/96733331#top

What’s even do you reckon went wrong? I mean after he blew up the Tackleford forest what else could he have gotten up to

i reckon he could write a decent run on an X title. maybe not a main team but throw hims some teens with doofy powers and he could probably make it rock

>the X-Men are now all kooky Brits

In 20 years of John Allison Tackleford comics, Tim Jones has done many, many stupid things, and that he's only nearly destroyed reality a few times is basically luck.

So, swap him in to Generation X and maybe give it a cast shakeup?

He’s good at ensemble casts, time travel and alternate dimensions. If you squint Tackleford could be in the MCU and it’d slot right in

Now that I think about it I’d Mordawwa basically Magik?

We’re trying to get a SGR discord up and running, discord.gg/4N5Gsr

Come make japes and do what we do here but more organized

Kind of looks like the Destroy History hat/robot.

Do you reckon we’ll get Lottie and Linton shipping moments? I kinda hope not they’ve never had any chemistry

I don’t think he’s that good at ensemble casts. Maybe at handling large casts but he only ever seems to use 3-4 characters at a time and they never develop equally

>Destroy History
The Nemulon 9?

The list of what may prove meaningful to read in regards to SGR is long and probably unknowable

A time travel plot, what’s the odds that this was either going to be a greatest hits of Tackleford or a reboot/retcon attempt? Seeing as this was supposed to be a finale

There's not really enough room left for a greatest hits storyline, I think. It's plotted through December only.

But he said Bad Machinery and I think SGR as a whole will continue through 2018.

I kinda meant greatest hits as a sorta recap/clip show/primer for whatever his New Big Project might be

Fingers crossed it’s going to be Bad Machinery: the college years

Scary Go Round: The Slipshine Series

>Jack and Mildred at the school dance
>Little Clair spikes the punch
>Mildred starts grinding up on Jack
>They lose their virginity in the backseat of Mildred’s car

Please don’t taunt me with things we can’t have

Series about Charlotte where it turns out she has been getting mad dick all this time and never mentioned it to anyone else.

Yknow. She would be the type to do that, the good looks of Dark Esther with the flighty flirtyness of Shelley and the morals of an early Amy

Shit. If I didn’t like Mildred so much Lottie would have to be best girl

>never mentioned
No one paid much attention to the arrival of the young Korean student Rimhak Ree in Tackleford's steganography department.

>steganography
sensible_chuckle.jpg