This is the last night where there's a guarantee you can still have hope for western civilization...

This is the last night where there's a guarantee you can still have hope for western civilization. Because you can still hope that Trump wins tomorrow and saves us; there is still that chance. Tomorrow night, if Hillary wins, there's no real hope.

Go outside and look out at the night sky. Take a moment and feel the weight, and the beauty, of the situation. Know that I'll be here, in my corner of the world, doing the same thing.

We're all in this together, win or lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks
youtube.com/watch?v=wYYzzsKUgDA&list=TLGGmNC7H5T2TOkwNzExMjAxNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not all of us live in your 61% """"white"""" king nigger shitheap. The USA is the greatest threat to the European races, the sooner it collapses the better.

this is why i hate canadians

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck white people

Fuck Trudeau and fuck Canadian people

If trump loses we are memeing europe to become nationalist. The fight must go on.

i find it funny you shill for this orange faced bastard so hard then turn around and call hillary "shillary"

^.^
@
>
gET ON THIS
>
>

GUYS! THE YOUNG TURKS ARE DOING A POLL ON TWITTER@. WE KNO@W WHAT TO DO. VOTE FOR THE GOD EMPROR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@!!@!@!!!!!!!!

>twitter.com/TheYoungTurks
>
>
gET ON THIS
>
>

GUYS! THE YOUNG TURKS ARE DOING A POLL ON TWITTER@. WE KNO@W WHAT TO DO. VOTE FOR THE GOD EMPROR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@!!@!@!!!!!!!!

>twitter.com/TheYoungTurks

>tfw Hilldog's promised no-fly zone against all public opinion will guarantee nuclear annihilation of the greatest civilization to ever exist

BUT THEN A WILD TRUMP APPEARS

Great thread OP, fuck Canadians.

>Sup Forums is one person

This is what happens to America if Hillary wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYYzzsKUgDA&list=TLGGmNC7H5T2TOkwNzExMjAxNg

Whatever happens, thank God.

I'm voting Trump.

If Trump wins the rising tide raises all boats and we will MAGA.

If the witch wins then at least those of us who are red-pilled know what to do. Baton down the hatches, give everyone who isn't family or a close (real) friend the middle finder, tend your own garden, and prepare for strife.

Either way, we'll prosper.

>fishing for clicks on a Japanese anime forum
pretty sad Cenk

What's up, leaf bitch.

Did you know Trudeau is letting in 300k mudslimes? Did you know that?

I know they're going to rig it. They did it in the primaries against that cuck Bernie. They'll have no problem doing it against Trump.

A

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

Fucking

>autism intensifies

I'm quitting Sup Forums, deleting my Sup Forums folder and going full normie if he loses. Just focus on studies and shit.

>tfw Trump wins
>Europe wakes up
>we enter another renaissance

Leaf

>pinning the hopes of western civilization on an orange narcissist billionaire who's entire family are married to jews
good luck

>What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
People who aren't faggots saw him as a very promising candidate from the start, if not one with good odds of winning. Sure we had fun from the get go, but it doesn't mean we didn't think he'd be amazing.

Also, while Sup Forums memes spread a lot, we didn't start the Trump movement. Lots of normal respectable Americans were backing him in the polls from summer 2015.

You're getting BTFO tomorrow Paco

In less than 24 hours we will know if the frog God is true and real.

On this night I got off work and Kek gave me this beautiful sunset. I knew. He is real. Praise Kek. He is with us.

>KEK meme magic XD
this has got to be the worst thing that came out of this election

This.

If trump loses that frees me up to move to Europe to directly help in their fight.

whatever happens this has been the best year of my life.
i love you Sup Forums

Might be the last Paco threat of the election

>best year of my life
because of Sup Forums? or because of the election?
either way that's pretty sad
as far as Sup Forums goes this was a pretty shit year, though if we gave even a tiny boost for the Trump campaign I suppose it was worth it

Best year of Sup Forums poll:

There will be thousands tomorrow.
If Trump loses then I suspect November 9th will be the highest use of Paco in Sup Forums history

>best year of his life
>never left basement except to poo or pee
>still a virgin
>worships another man
lol

man fucking kill yourself you pathetic little cuck how much of a fucking loser must you be to spew baseless crap like that online? I hope someone slits your throat you fucking disgusting faggot. Get cancer and aids you sick son of a bitch. Fuck you.

fuck your mother

Can't wait for this to be over. I hope a lot of people leave this place regardless of the outcome. Lots of cancer this election.

A true wordsmith

Hold me

Build Wall

I said a prayer for the country earlier and felt God's presence stronger than I have in years. This may be the eve of an unparalleled moment for centuries to come.

God is with us, brothers.

>Tomorrow night, if Hillary wins, there's no real hope.

Fuck that. I'm not going to lie down and die quietly. Fight to the end.

I want to embrace you too.

You will be a Chinese colony soon unless you elect your own Donald Trump.

It's cloudy as shit in here, bro.

>tfw no good hug pics

I'm with her now

I am a Chinese and I support Trump

About to take a cold shower then go outside for a night walk and meditate on all the things that's have happened and may happen.

No matter the outcome, tomorrow the battle to take AMERICA back begins in earnest.

THE

LAST

DOMINO

FALLS

HERE

I have been waiting for this day since summer of last year.
This is it.
It all ends tomorrow.
The feels are heavy right now.
I honestly feel anxiety.
There's a knot in my stomach.

I've predicted this weeks ago. You all called me crazy and on drugs. But i was right! I had used a picture from Diane Arbus.

Don't fret if Hillary wins user. This movement isn't going away. Trump is a very nice guy. The next leader who gives voice to the frustration of the right wing won't be so nice. This is our last chance for peace, but not our last chance for change.

Are you saying Kek isn't real?

nice poetry, beatnik

Good luck brother.

I feel, I feel.
The potential is enormous, but so is the risk.
Tomorrow will be a major turning point in history, for good or for bad.
Choose wisely everybody.

I know it OP.
I hope Americans do the right thing.

Good night friends. I'm off to sleep, possibly the last good night of sleep I'll have for a long time.