Canada is growing much stronger under Trudeau...

Canada is growing much stronger under Trudeau. Isn't it only a matter of time until we Americans get invaded and colonized?

No. Trudeau is turning Canada to shit. only Michael Chong can save us from Trudeau's sjw soros agenda.

I'm a leaf visiting 'murica.

just move north idiots, what with global warming/end of the mini ice age, those northern reaches will become hospitable

The fuck you know about Mike Chong?

How? That rules.

"If you kill your enemies they win"

>Leafs

>Fighting anything.

WHEN YOU FIGHT YOUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN!

*Eh

>Leaves

Although "Leaf" can be a proper noun as a title right?

That map is inaccurate. We're only gonna take a little bit of your clay and then Balkanize the rest or give it back to Mexico.

Doesn't mean the land is good for anything.

Strayan Victory.

You can fuck off now Leaf, we'll take it from here

Show me the source for that quote that isn't a Sup Forums infographic. Take as long as you need

>Canada taking Michigan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't worry after hillary wins we will be very proactive in our handling of the ever growing leaf threat.

>Canada
>Stronger

What world do you live in? Trudeau's been a disaster.

Went to see him speak and meet him the other day. He's the ultimate anti-liberal secret weapon. He wins the immigrant vote, he wins the farmer vote, he wins the banker vote. the man cannot lose if he gains leadership of the conservative party.

He's gonna get us a UN security council seat or some meme though.

We just took our first ameri-nigger victim. Beat his fucking skull in. Sup?

>Michigan

We just have to give the people clean drinking water and they'll join us en masse, no violence required.

>implying

Strike a nerve did we? Aww we can hug it out, as is tradition.

Canada had some of the fiercest fighters during WWI, and played a crutial part during the Normandy invasion.

BUT, Canada has nor the manpower, the economy, or the manufacturing capability to wage a war against any country, much less the U.S

Canadas military is essentially a bunch of mercenaries for the USA since we provide security.

Being crass but who gives a shit since this is a class F shitpost.

Trudeau is a pussy fag. Canada will become Islamic like Germany under his shitty rule.

All you other leafs better get on the Michael Chong bandwagon.

www.Chong.ca

Dude wants to be PM to reduce the power of the PM's office.

u havin a giggle m8?

Tick tock friendo.

>the great syrup war

But if he invades us then we win.

Replying to myself for some bump.

Chong gets all the Asian votes. He's 1/2 Chinese.
Guy owns a farm... rural votes.
Guy worked at an investment bank... business votes.
Buddy founded heritage minutes... gets some cultural votes.

The SJWs won't know what to do with a 1/2 asian candidate, they certainly can't attack him.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

If I post it then you win.

It's a meem you dip.

>Ask for one (1) verifiable source on a quote from a public figure.
>American acts like I'm asking him to prove string theory.

Eh tu, leaf?

>getting memed this hard.

user if you're in BC come on over to Seattle. We can smoke and calm you down.

If Hillary wins those fags are getting nuked.

BC already has enough weed to survive the fallout from yellowstone.

SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE

Kek
We're fucked. The only thing that can save Canada's economy is if we nationalized our industries and actually started making shit here but you guys would blow us the fuck up if that happened

holy shit I laughed at this so hard I choked on my drink

on a serious note I would prefer dude weed over Hillary. As well as a north american supercountry (sorry but your not invited mexico).

a nuclear armed Canada is kinda horrifying though.