Joss Whedon is DISNEY DOUBLE AGENT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKBBQ5HTj5E
twitter.com/DaveePena/status/931028787008901120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/ourwifecheater/

I was worried that Autumn Snyder’s suicide would make JL critic-proof, but thank god it got deservedly trashed

Have we hit Battlefield Earth levels with this movie yet?

No shit of all the Apok generals Steppenwolf is by far one of the weakest in terms of character

You know what they say the mouse always wins

>Sends Joss to kill movies
>Send Bendis to kill comics

>sends the MCU to kill the filmmaking industry

MCU = Ragnarok

what if the mouse killed zacks daughter in the first place?

Mickey can't keep getting away with it.

Nah, its reviews pretty consistently call it merely mediocre. Its sitting at a 50/100 on Metacritic right now.

Pretty sure that was an offering from WB.

Jesus christ Snyderfags are so fucking embarrassing.

Lets wank how they could make Steppenwolf better.
>Big heavy metal viking played by Travis Fimmel
>He sees retrieving the Mother Boxes as an assignment beneath his ability so hes basically just fucking around looking for someone to give him a decent fight.
>Kidnaps Hippolyta and Mera because hes trying win favor with Granny goodness.
>Actually gets away with the Mother Boxes in the end.
>Actually play some fucking Steppenwolf.
I know the character doesn't have much to him but this really was an opportunity to make him cool. DC could actually filled the good Villain void left by Marvel.

They're certainly killing the box office with those profits

>actually give it some screen time to develop the character

Jesus Christ, its a fucking capeshit movie.
Why do people take things so seriously?

that sounds more like lobo

Who is the better double agent: Whedon or Trank?

Trank.

He sacrificed his career in hopes of bringing the Fantastic Four (Doom and Galactus) back home.

>Boom tube rips open over Gotham/Metropolis
>Parademons pour out
>Wolfy makes his entrance like a goddamn wrestle
>"CITIZENS OF THIS PITIFUL ORB!! I, AM. STEPPENWOLF! LAST OF THE OLD GODS AND GENERAL TO LORD DARKSEID HIMSELF!!
>I HAVE COME TO RETRIEVE WHAT WAS STOLEN FROM APOCALYPSE!!! IS THERE ANY CHAMPION AMONG YOU WHO WOULD CHALLENGE ME??!!
>Terrified silence
>"Please say yes, if it turns out I came all this way to fetch back the Mother Boxes like a dog I will be... Disappointed"
>Cue some of the JL getting jobbed because they don't work together as a team yet or some shit.

So he accidentally made a better reviewed movie than any of Snyder's DCEU movies and that somehow counts as sabotage?

or is it that he was trying to ruin the movie but still couldn't make something worse than Snyder?

There's billions of dollars riding on these capeshit movies.

They also flaming him for making Barry fall on Wonder Woman's chest like in your taiwanese cartoons.

What chest?

The one where Allah forgot to place boobs.

>Now the mouse can swoop in and buy DC for a capeshit monopoly
Madman!

Joss baffles me. For someone being offered so many things, he really loves burning bridges randomly.
The thing is too, is that maybe you can at least say that his bitching at Marvel had the point of him not being able to do everything he wanted through executive meddling.
But this? He was fucking paid to patch up and finish the movie, yet he's talking shit about all of it in order to distance himself and go "HURR I'M GOOD I PROMISE."

Fucking ugly slimeball.

>X-men, Justice League, Avengers ensemble movie dealing with a Time Runs Out/Crisis plot
>meanwhile sony has a Uncle Ben spy movie in the works for their once again rebooted spiderverse

>The absolute STATE of snyderfags

>Actually play some fucking Steppenwolf.

Please no. The band sucked.

Well he's an adulterer who hid behind phony virtue signalling, what do you expect from such a man?

>So he accidentally made a better reviewed movie than any of Snyder's DCEU movies and that somehow counts as sabotage?

Kek holy shit i didn't even think of like that. What the fuck is DCEU even doing?

The movie has a bunch of weird shit with the women.

>Steppenwolf talking about once he wins the Amazonians will all "love him forever"

>Barry going full anime on Wondy's chest

>all those lines of dialogue talking about how hot Wondy is for no reason

>that weird underskirt shot that goes on for like ten seconds on Wondy

There's some Whedon-ass bits in this.

OH NO NO NO NO

youtube.com/watch?v=QKBBQ5HTj5E

>>Steppenwolf talking about once he wins the Amazonians will all "love him forever"
what.
>>Barry going full anime on Wondy's chest
explain.

>Barry going full anime on Wondy's chest
JL should've been a harem anime with Barry as the beta protagonist who makes the rest of the league fall for him due to him being kind to them.

Batfleck would made a good tsundere.

>The movie has a bunch of weird shit with the women.
It’s only weird if you’re a feminist or a numale.

If they really wanted to keep the Apokalips angle, then the only way it could work is by having
>Granny Goodness, the Furies, and Kalibak instead
>Glorious Godfrey and Kalibak, with Godfrey being a newscaster that has launched a successful "anti-superhuman" campaign on earth to quell any resistance, and Kalibak arriving to retrieve the boxes

Steppenwolf just isn't much more than "uncle wary of Darkseid's ambitions."

What's there to explain, you nigger?

>why did you fall in love with him?
>because he was nice to me

I can see it happening

What does "going full anime on Wonder Woman's chest" actually mean?

why do people like his movies? the man can't do dialogue without throwing in completely made up words

>what
When Steppenwolf first shows up on Themescyria and starts fighting, one of his lines is basically "Why are you battling me Hippolyta? When this world is conquered, you will love me forever. ALL of you will!"

>explain.
Barry trips and falls between Wondy's boobs when he saves her once, just like my wapanese cave paintings.

Don't be a faggot. One of the nice parts of Wonder Woman was not having any of that shit in it. Putting that back in was a conscious choice.

Probably trips into her tits or something.

>barry trips mid race and falls on superman crotch
>superman lets out a KYAAAAAAAAAAAA and slaps the shit out of barry to the other side of the planet

>Wondy's boobs
What boobs? She's flat as the movie's villain.

I legitimately don't understand why Snyder's got this rabid defense force that's so incapable of admitting he might be the problem. Suicide Squad doesn't have him, it wins an oscar and people respond well to it. Wonder Woman downplays his involvement as much as it possibly can, to the point of even retconning shit from his movies, and it's the DCEU's top rated movie. The reshoots here that Whedon did seem to be the parts getting the most praise for finally fixing things.
You guys have blamed Goyer, Terrior, WB, Critics, Fans, Audiences, Johns, SJWs, Liberals, Marvel, Disney, and the entire genres of superhero media, action, comedy, and scifi. Literally, you've blamed everyone and everything you possibly could except the ONE consistent thread of the director. What's it gonna take to look at him with a critical eye?

MoS was better reviewed than JL.

FLAT IS JUSTICE

Well if there's any cleavage there, Barry found it.

Is this pasta?

No, but if you're gonna make it pasta, add "feminists" to that list because I forgot it.

That he'd learn how be more cautious?

>Steppenwolf stands on the beach on Themeskera
>The Amazons are lined up and armored up to confront him, waiting for him to make the first move.
>"AMAZONS!! ANCIENT WARRIORS CRAFTED BY THE OLYMPIANS THEMSELVES!! I AM HONORED THAT I SHOULD DO BATTLE WITH YOU THIS DAY!!
>The Amazons all look at each other, clearly nervous. Bows drawn and shields up.
>"HOWEVER!! IT SEEMS THAT THERE IS A CERTAIN INEQUALITY IN NUMBERS!!"
>He motions to the horde of Parademons that fill the sky.
>"I SEE THAT CERTAIN STEPS MUST BE TAKEN TO MAKE THIS A FAIR FIGHT!!"
>Steppenwolf holds his sword and spear directly in front of him and drops them on the sand
>"LETS GET STARTED!! SHALL WE!?"
>"Cue Kingsman style fight scene where the camera follows Steppenwolf cunt punching his way to where the Mother box is held. Fucking dirty, soccer hooligan fighting too, headbutts and use of human shields to block arrows.
>Finally he reaches the Mother Box, guarded by Hippolyta herself.
>She manages to cut his face
>Heavy metal sound track cuts out and Wolfie puts his hand to the wound.
>"You CUT me."
>"EXCELLENT!!!"
>Steppenwolf cheats and hits Hippolyta with some kind of taser thing, grabs her and the Mother box
>"I did promise Granny a present"
I have the Insommina and this is the Idea rolling around right now.

It's painted on. Just like Kiera Knightley.

Truly /ourhack/

That he'd realize that he should stop being this stupid?

haters like you are the reason his daughter killed herself. fuck you

>Ah. let me introduce Steppenwolf, he's an ancient threat that borrowed his name from an animal that was named like that a 1000 years ago.

May be a coincidence

Hes just a big fan of Magic Carpet Ride.

twitter.com/DaveePena/status/931028787008901120

>kek

Yeah but it means nothing to the common man, yet they continue to get so invested in how well a company does that they get upset when someone that worked on the movie doesn't treat it with some undeserved respect.

Ka-LEL noooo!

people fleeing Asgard = content creators
Postcredits menacing ship = telecommunications companies

>being this involved with Sup Forums and Sup Forums bullshit.
I thought we were all just shitposting on a board because the low effort makes the shitty memes be worth it.

why are there always people who act like this affects them personally, and why are they always americans?

Americans are the DCEU of people.

that's a numale, you should know by now that social media is their life

Pajeets are Marvel

you're a moron.

celebrities (esp comedians/funny doods) retweet/like mean tweets/hate tweets all the time. its their passive aggressive way of saying the person they are retweeting is a moron.

spics and pajeets don't understand sarcasm.

nice,shill there, apoo-n-loo.

Snyder making a movie where the only way Superman can get people to like him is to commit ritual suicide probably impacted his kid way more than I ever will.

underrated post

Steppenwolf is a goddamn jobber. He was never going to be a great villain. He should only be used if you're doing Darkseid next, but they clearly aren't so it was ultimately a waste.

I'd watch that. I'd watch that and enjoy it.

Nothing you wrote makes sense or even acts as a counter to anything I typed.

Either you're Joss or you have the IQ of a cashew.

This. We finally eliminated DShit once and for all.

Pop culture and sociopolitics have supplanted the place of religion in countless peoples' hearts, seeding the rise of people who worship whatever holds their interest, and who will defend it with the same fanatical fervor that a bible-thumper would defend their faith.

This. Grany and Godfrey could've been setup in BvS, even though it would be more crammed.

Godfrey would fit in perfectly had the movie not been so poorly constructed. The core plot revolving around Superman is his public perception. Godfrey's first major act in comics was running a smear campaign against superheroes.
Cut out all the bullshit about Africa and replace that with Godrey. There's your in.

I'm pretty sure the correct response from Jos here is to like that tweet too.

>barry trips mid race and falls on superman crotch
tip top Kek

There is a scene when a building collapses, Barry saves/pushes Wonder Woman. He on top of her, face on tits. Then quickly speeds to stand up looking flustered. Wonder Woman looks at her breasts and looks confused.

I just watched JL. Fucking garbage movie. Shame on youtube shills like Collider, Schmoes, saying it's a ultimately flawed but ENJOYABLE FUN movies. It's fucking dog shit movie.

It can be reduced to
>The dick that I'm taking from behind is bigger than the dick that you are taking

Oh my god this explains so much.

BASED JOSS I KNEW HE WEREN'T NO TRAITOR

This is why DC movie fans are garbage.

Marvel comics are still shit.

Unfortunately you'd be right if the reason why DC is in top 10 of sales wasn't because a lot of books are BATGOD related, what with Metal being so stupid yet it still works somehow to make money.

So yeah, Big 2 comic books are stupid.

Batman is fantastic, i don't see no problem being there. Metal is fun, like "Dance off bro!", didn't you laugh at that you fucking shill?

Granny would be "too uncool" for Zack. We might have gotten her if it was Whedon from the start.

Where's this outrage?

First of all
>Batman, the true mark of a fucking casual reader being FANTASTIC
>When King's Batman has been a complete dissapointment, and somehow a book like Super-Sons makes a more likeable Batman than the fucking main book.
>Metal's whole shtick is actually shitting on Batwank, but at the same time the batwank is so ridiculous it makes people go way too retarded.

And especially
>Seriously thinking that "Dance off bo" wasn't as smart as Batman getting beat up in purpose just so that he can find a way to win. just because you're so fucking casual you don't get at all Star-Lord's character doing last-minute plans with whatever shit he has available.

Still, current Big 2 comic books are stupid, and you can't deny that, WB pajeet.

Man you're killing it with the reaction images, you really must have a fun time outside Sup Forums.

Also, casual reader? holy shit, please KYS.

>96817688
Now you're just going for neo-Sup Forums levels of responding.

Anyways, we all know the fact why you're mad is because you wanted a load of (you)s with your company wars, yet everyone is agreeing and understanding that JL failed thanks to WB, Goyer, Darksnyde and Whetron.

And you didn't even manage to tell me why I'm right or wrong with saying current big 2 comic books are stupid.

Dude, most Batbooks are really mediocre or outright bad. It's been this way for a longass time. There are great stories on occasion, but Batman comes out in such extreme quantity that expecting consistent quality is absurd. user's right, Batman fanboys fluff up DC's numbers much like overshipping does at Marvel, and both companies mostly print bad comics.

Who gives a fuck about JL, is Snyder, of course it would suck.

But the amount of shit that comes out of your brain is fucking hilarious, please keep posting those cool reaction images, holy shit haha...do you even realize you're a disney shill?

user, with the kind of answer the other user did after your post, it's obvious he's too high on the company wars-drug that makes people complete bitches to talk with.

And you're right in this regard, both Marvel and DC do both bad with their own shit, still, can't deny there are indeed good books.

What's your current DC and Marvel list, user?

>Clickbait about Twitter drama about some balding faggot

This should not be allowed on this board and yet it fucking is.